Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Python and Morph
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64
[quote name="Mystiek" date="2018-05-07 12:23:46" ] I won’t be getting this gene until a tertiary that looks good with it comes out.... -Patiently awaiting more tertiarys- [/quote] Same. I do love these genes, though. I just wish more tertiary genes looked decent with them!
Mystiek wrote on 2018-05-07 12:23:46:
I won’t be getting this gene until a tertiary that looks good with it comes out....

-Patiently awaiting more tertiarys-

Same. I do love these genes, though. I just wish more tertiary genes looked decent with them!
vonVRKR.pngWBzMulf.png lfh.png
These are very nice designs. Thanks!
These are very nice designs. Thanks!
Got python to drop, yay.
Got python to drop, yay.
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
Just got python in the training grounds of all places! Sweeeet.
Just got python in the training grounds of all places! Sweeeet.
uNYTKTj.png ____________________
cami - she/her
wishlist!
____________________ stWmWPC.png
@Undel

HOLY JEZZUS FRICK FRACK

I GOT IT AT TRAINING FEILDS

*dances*
@Undel

HOLY JEZZUS FRICK FRACK

I GOT IT AT TRAINING FEILDS

*dances*
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
[quote name="Dewdropdragon" date="2018-05-10 08:14:11" ] [quote name="Mystiek" date="2018-05-07 12:23:46" ] I won’t be getting this gene until a tertiary that looks good with it comes out.... -Patiently awaiting more tertiarys- [/quote] Same. I do love these genes, though. I just wish more tertiary genes looked decent with them! [/quote] Stained.
Dewdropdragon wrote on 2018-05-10 08:14:11:
Mystiek wrote on 2018-05-07 12:23:46:
I won’t be getting this gene until a tertiary that looks good with it comes out....

-Patiently awaiting more tertiarys-

Same. I do love these genes, though. I just wish more tertiary genes looked decent with them!

Stained.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I have the worst luck. I’ve found no genes and no eggs, and have been grinding since the update came out. I’ve gotten two eliminates however, and instead of about six familiars in my hoard I now have three pages, going on four. If anyone has some tips to coli grinding, I would much appreciate it. This gene is too pretty to pass up on!!!
I have the worst luck. I’ve found no genes and no eggs, and have been grinding since the update came out. I’ve gotten two eliminates however, and instead of about six familiars in my hoard I now have three pages, going on four. If anyone has some tips to coli grinding, I would much appreciate it. This gene is too pretty to pass up on!!!
M2n45sj2_o.png
[quote name="ALEXMERCER2424" date="2018-05-10 18:24:18" ] I have the worst luck. I’ve found no genes and no eggs, and have been grinding since the update came out. I’ve gotten two eliminates however, and instead of about six familiars in my hoard I now have three pages, going on four. If anyone has some tips to coli grinding, I would much appreciate it. This gene is too pretty to pass up on!!! [/quote] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/c57d6bb3538dcdf6f551a70d5881d3be.png[/img] Same...Except I only got one Eliminate so far, i've been farming so much it hurts! EDIT: I JUST finally found Morph in the Training Fields! I never wanna go through that again...BUT I want Python too so..
ALEXMERCER2424 wrote on 2018-05-10 18:24:18:
c57d6bb3538dcdf6f551a70d5881d3be.png
Same...Except I only got one Eliminate so far, i've been farming so much it hurts!

EDIT: I JUST finally found Morph in the Training Fields! I never wanna go through that again...BUT I want Python too so..
Cool
Cool
Hmm.. This update came out after the "Favorite primary and secondary genes" Dragon Share...

Still pretty neat, thanks for the update ^^
Hmm.. This update came out after the "Favorite primary and secondary genes" Dragon Share...

Still pretty neat, thanks for the update ^^
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64