Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2018
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
@Gaia
What chest is Accent: Foxfire plumage in?
@Gaia
What chest is Accent: Foxfire plumage in?
KXiy0CC.gif
Woo. Finally have the time to get on. It's so cool. I love the accents and apparel
Woo. Finally have the time to get on. It's so cool. I love the accents and apparel
Crow TseXxba.png
Fr Tumblr | Art Blog | Redbubble
Can be found at @ qur0w on most platforms
@MustacheKitten You can find all the details here. The chest is called Foxfire Guide chest, and apart from rarely dropping from Digging in the Shadow region, it drops (according to that guide) in the Training Fields, Scorched Forest, Sandswept Delta, Blooming Grove, Bamboo Falls, Arena, Volcanic Vents, and Ghostlight Ruins :)
@MustacheKitten You can find all the details here. The chest is called Foxfire Guide chest, and apart from rarely dropping from Digging in the Shadow region, it drops (according to that guide) in the Training Fields, Scorched Forest, Sandswept Delta, Blooming Grove, Bamboo Falls, Arena, Volcanic Vents, and Ghostlight Ruins :)
Thank you for this event !! I like it !
Thank you for this event !! I like it !
Oooh, look at all those gorgeous skins!
Oooh, look at all those gorgeous skins!
WHY would you make a brewable Trickmurk skin with ingredients not found in Shadow? That's just...really, really dumb. Now I gotta waste money buying the ingredients, or waste digging turns to get them.
WHY would you make a brewable Trickmurk skin with ingredients not found in Shadow? That's just...really, really dumb. Now I gotta waste money buying the ingredients, or waste digging turns to get them.
QshEzdX.pngw7zrq5X.pngjaogUTu.pnggebx48s.pngx5veEfA.pngh8GgOlC.pngUcwFP0q.png
EDUCkz6.png
@Marvin

Thank you^^ She looks so nice!
@Marvin

Thank you^^ She looks so nice!
fE4P7i7.png + ART + ACCENT&SKIN +
+ DA + TH +
always looking for double white G1
I found the Foxfire Guide digging
I found the Foxfire Guide digging
hi
hi
VERYlate i know, but happy trickmurk circus everyone! a little sad there's no coatl skin this time around, but all the skins and festive favours are amazingly beautiful!
VERYlate i know, but happy trickmurk circus everyone! a little sad there's no coatl skin this time around, but all the skins and festive favours are amazingly beautiful!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43