Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2017
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@Sarah745, the end date is noted in the first post, right here: [quote name="Plaguebringer" date=2017-10-22 00:00:00] [center][item=All-Seeing Shroom][/center] [br][br]The [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=festive]Festive Favors holiday stall[/url][/b] is now open for the duration of the holiday and you may trade in [b]All-Seeing Shrooms[/b] for exclusive items. It will remain open until the holiday comes to a close on [b]Saturday, October 28 at 23:59 server time[/b].[br] [/quote] So you still have a couple of days left to farm up some All-Seeing Shrooms! :)
@Sarah745, the end date is noted in the first post, right here:
Plaguebringer wrote on 2017-10-22:
All-Seeing Shroom

The Festive Favors holiday stall is now open for the duration of the holiday and you may trade in All-Seeing Shrooms for exclusive items. It will remain open until the holiday comes to a close on Saturday, October 28 at 23:59 server time.

So you still have a couple of days left to farm up some All-Seeing Shrooms! :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Does the drop rate lowered ? I remember last year, I dropped many chests in Coli... But.. Not a single one this week. Wut ? Played few hours though...
Does the drop rate lowered ? I remember last year, I dropped many chests in Coli... But.. Not a single one this week. Wut ? Played few hours though...
ce.png---peri4.pngicesta.gifperi1.png---ce.png
[quote name="Emylee" date=2017-10-26 05:45:25] I hoped that uber-dodging of enemies in the Coli would have been fixed by now, so I gave it a try. Sadly nothing has changed - is the fixing still in planning at all or did I miss news telling there won't be changes? [/quote] Yeah, when I noticed they were out of order I started twitching in annoyance because I almost bought a second copy of a skin I already had.
Emylee wrote on 2017-10-26:
I hoped that uber-dodging of enemies in the Coli would have been fixed by now, so I gave it a try. Sadly nothing has changed - is the fixing still in planning at all or did I miss news telling there won't be changes?

Yeah, when I noticed they were out of order I started twitching in annoyance because I almost bought a second copy of a skin I already had.
Happy Riot of Rot everyone :)
Happy Riot of Rot everyone :)
QFXpYkj.png
@Gaia

Speaking of RNG, I just got a plague egg a few days back ;)
@Gaia

Speaking of RNG, I just got a plague egg a few days back ;)
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
UH. OH NO!!!!! I thought the festival would be next week!!!!! Only 2 days to gather EVERYTHING? gahhh
UH. OH NO!!!!! I thought the festival would be next week!!!!! Only 2 days to gather EVERYTHING? gahhh
littlesig_zps97ce2b24.pngArt Shop!
Grave Omen skin looks so amazing, but The Monster Within looks neat as well :0
Grave Omen skin looks so amazing, but The Monster Within looks neat as well :0
tumblr_static_tumblr.png[img][/img]
Wow, the skins/accents are AMAZING this week! /so late
Wow, the skins/accents are AMAZING this week! /so late
Plague mamma <3
Plague mamma <3
Cool !! ^^
Cool !! ^^
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52