Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Redrock Cove
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
My only real complaint (and it's really my fault), but the new placement of the Mire in the menu is throwing me off so badly. X'D

I'm so used to clicking on a specific square, so now I keep clicking Ghostlight Ruins, rofl.

I really love the frogs and all the other cool new items! Here's hoping I can good one or two someday.
My only real complaint (and it's really my fault), but the new placement of the Mire in the menu is throwing me off so badly. X'D

I'm so used to clicking on a specific square, so now I keep clicking Ghostlight Ruins, rofl.

I really love the frogs and all the other cool new items! Here's hoping I can good one or two someday.
OMG I missed this post!! OH how in love I am with everything!! Especially the Maren defender!! <3
OMG I missed this post!! OH how in love I am with everything!! Especially the Maren defender!! <3
38ff9214bdb66c074a73e6d7ebebac91e0bbb935.png
This is literally the third Coliseum venue that you guys have released while I was vacationing at a specific location...that happens to not have any internet. :P So I'm very late on the celebration here.

I love this new venue!!! I agree that a third water themed venue is a little lackluster? But I really love the designs of the enemies. :D And it happens to be a nice place to farm for Riot of Rot currency!

The next / previous buttons are interesting...making me even more pumped for the Coli update!!! It couldn't come any quicker!
This is literally the third Coliseum venue that you guys have released while I was vacationing at a specific location...that happens to not have any internet. :P So I'm very late on the celebration here.

I love this new venue!!! I agree that a third water themed venue is a little lackluster? But I really love the designs of the enemies. :D And it happens to be a nice place to farm for Riot of Rot currency!

The next / previous buttons are interesting...making me even more pumped for the Coli update!!! It couldn't come any quicker!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

aHHHHH CHUBBY MERMAIDS
aHHHHH CHUBBY MERMAIDS
he/they
OH MY GOSH SO GOOD DUDE
OH MY GOSH SO GOOD DUDE
neptune_12_by_bwsweetpeaa-datau92.png
Yay for lionfish dolphins
Yay for lionfish dolphins
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
No. We need a plague venue. NOT a beach.
No. We need a plague venue. NOT a beach.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
[size=4]Wavehoppers be like [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-aop-4Unt0z0/Vn06DmaJGnI/AAAAAAAAAF8/aoaBm_QYsoY/w800-h800/17-59-05-tumblr_mu7wmpZGOu1r3ifxzo1_500.gif[/img]
Wavehoppers be like
17-59-05-tumblr_mu7wmpZGOu1r3ifxzo1_500.gif
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
I
LOVE
THE CHUBBY MERMAIDS I NEED ALL OF THEM
I
LOVE
THE CHUBBY MERMAIDS I NEED ALL OF THEM
Lichtdrache.gif
@RottingFlesh in what way is it a slap in the face? The new vista isn't plague themed or anything.
@RottingFlesh in what way is it a slap in the face? The new vista isn't plague themed or anything.
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82