Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2016
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 48 49
So many butterflies! This is the best.
So many butterflies! This is the best.
Ahh I love the butterfly apparel! * u * so cool how the mask changes colour with each dragon breed.
had to buy all the accents/skins I wanted off the MP/AH bc of hiatus, but oh well. Happy GG :3
Ahh I love the butterfly apparel! * u * so cool how the mask changes colour with each dragon breed.
had to buy all the accents/skins I wanted off the MP/AH bc of hiatus, but oh well. Happy GG :3
I feel like this festival has been really fun and successful. I don't know if I'm finally just having a lot of luck, but I've found 10 chests now grinding.

In the past, I found one or two the entire festival and it was really frustrating. In fact, for a while I didn't even bother interacting with the festival except to gather. I know a lot of people get angry when the admins make the game 'easier' but if the drop rates were recently changed, it's really pulled me back into the game. I really enjoy seeing those chests pop up while I'm playing. Even if they aren't worth much later, it keeps me grinding and I've gotten tons of festival currency as well.
I feel like this festival has been really fun and successful. I don't know if I'm finally just having a lot of luck, but I've found 10 chests now grinding.

In the past, I found one or two the entire festival and it was really frustrating. In fact, for a while I didn't even bother interacting with the festival except to gather. I know a lot of people get angry when the admins make the game 'easier' but if the drop rates were recently changed, it's really pulled me back into the game. I really enjoy seeing those chests pop up while I'm playing. Even if they aren't worth much later, it keeps me grinding and I've gotten tons of festival currency as well.
This festival is just riddiculous to me. I keep getting chests, that's nice. But really, just the Shrieking Striker? How about an autumn loreweaver once? Or any other chest? >.<
This festival is just riddiculous to me. I keep getting chests, that's nice. But really, just the Shrieking Striker? How about an autumn loreweaver once? Or any other chest? >.<
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jaypaw I have a [item=Tigerlily Chest] if you wanna trade ;) Just PM me because I don't know if we can discuss this further on here hahaaa
@Jaypaw

I have a Tigerlily Chest if you wanna trade ;)

Just PM me because I don't know if we can discuss this further on here hahaaa
3 hours ahead of FR time
Hello!!!
Hello!!!
eESLWsA.gif theultimatecatsig.gif
woo love it[img] http://www.mytrickster.net/wiki/images/0/0e/Fire_Golem.gif[/img]
woo love itFire_Golem.gif
I will water my grass now, then dance on it! FOR IT IS THE WEEK OF THE GRASS DRAGONS!
I will water my grass now, then dance on it! FOR IT IS THE WEEK OF THE GRASS DRAGONS!
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
Yeah! So Crul bruhh!
Yeah! So Crul bruhh!
Yay! =)
Yay! =)
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 48 49