Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window: May 4 - 8
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
My friend is trying to join? I think she's within the time restraints, but it says the registration is temporarily closed.
My friend is trying to join? I think she's within the time restraints, but it says the registration is temporarily closed.
arcane1_zpsel0smlxg.png
Welcome new people!
Welcome new people!
n e w v i c t i m s
n e w v i c t i m s
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
Heelllo? Yay I can finally show off this font to people!
Heelllo? Yay I can finally show off this font to people!
Hey a friend of mine tried to register, but didn't get a confirmation, and as par the front page instructions I told her to send a query to contact us, which she has and gotten the automated reply and nothing else. Is there anything else she can do, or any updates or is staff swamped with similar emails on the same issue?
Hey a friend of mine tried to register, but didn't get a confirmation, and as par the front page instructions I told her to send a query to contact us, which she has and gotten the automated reply and nothing else. Is there anything else she can do, or any updates or is staff swamped with similar emails on the same issue?
qXtt9fI.pngtA0uAbH.pngpYyjmYQ.png
My sister finally got on! The weird thing is, her code was hiding in a reply message. I swear she checked all of those replies over and over and didn't see it. I watched her check her email. She uses yahoo mail. Then yesterday it just popped up! I think it has something to do with how you display images. Anyways, a big, warm welcome to @InsaneGorilla85!!!
My sister finally got on! The weird thing is, her code was hiding in a reply message. I swear she checked all of those replies over and over and didn't see it. I watched her check her email. She uses yahoo mail. Then yesterday it just popped up! I think it has something to do with how you display images. Anyways, a big, warm welcome to @InsaneGorilla85!!!
Welcome everybody! :)
Welcome everybody! :)
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
welcome newlings
welcome newlings
Does anyone know where when it might be open again? Friend missed it by a DAY!
Does anyone know where when it might be open again? Friend missed it by a DAY!
@MayhemByDesign

It will be up to the admins - when they think the site is ready for another bunch of new people it will open again.
@MayhemByDesign

It will be up to the admins - when they think the site is ready for another bunch of new people it will open again.
XgFzLz3.gif
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34