Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystal Pools
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68
I'm digging this so hard omg
I'm digging this so hard omg
CRYSTAL THEME :'D
CRYSTAL THEME :'D
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
That's awesome, but during the daytime of the last day of a festival for your non-American and therefore awake during this maintenance time was a horrid choice of when to release. I understand that of course you're American-centric, but during a festival day? really?
That's awesome, but during the daytime of the last day of a festival for your non-American and therefore awake during this maintenance time was a horrid choice of when to release. I understand that of course you're American-centric, but during a festival day? really?
icebanner.png
BOOLEAN CLONE

aka everything i've ever wanted bE STILL MY BEATING HEART
BOOLEAN CLONE

aka everything i've ever wanted bE STILL MY BEATING HEART
VgR98md.pngbeast.giftumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif
omg there goes my plans for today! I need those new familiars
omg there goes my plans for today! I need those new familiars
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif Kf3Sukm.gif tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
+8hr FR time
All new familiars are just wonderfull *.*
All new familiars are just wonderfull *.*
MORE BARA MERMEN

SLAMS FIST ON TABLE

CONTENT I LIKE
MORE BARA MERMEN

SLAMS FIST ON TABLE

CONTENT I LIKE
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
[vibrates rapidly] new sparkly monsters heck yesss
[vibrates rapidly] new sparkly monsters heck yesss
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
[quote name="MercurysMusic" date=2015-09-26 03:43:59] That's awesome, but during the daytime of the last day of a festival for your non-American and therefore awake during this maintenance time was a horrid choice of when to release. I understand that of course you're American-centric, but during a festival day? really? [/quote] You do realize that there's some Americans working right now right? I'm one of them and yes, it was somewhat annoying at the time chosen, it is also the time in which the traffic's at it's lowest. They have to pick the time in which not many are going to be affected. Also, the new area is level 21 for anyone curious.
MercurysMusic wrote on 2015-09-26:

You do realize that there's some Americans working right now right? I'm one of them and yes, it was somewhat annoying at the time chosen, it is also the time in which the traffic's at it's lowest. They have to pick the time in which not many are going to be affected.

Also, the new area is level 21 for anyone curious.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68