Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancer Lore & Aviator Gear
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
I must agree with @SukottoIzanagi
I must agree with @SukottoIzanagi
@gaia thank you for the information about that. It must be hell for all of you to recode things
@gaia thank you for the information about that. It must be hell for all of you to recode things
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
[quote name="SukottoIzanagi" date=2015-09-13 13:17:06] Of course the aviator gear would be nice... If people weren't sniping them all an selling them in the AH for 300K... just saying [/quote] The prices are already dropping. Just wait a bit, perhaps...?
SukottoIzanagi wrote on 2015-09-13:
Of course the aviator gear would be nice... If people weren't sniping them all an selling them in the AH for 300K... just saying

The prices are already dropping. Just wait a bit, perhaps...?
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
AT LAST, SKYDANCER LORE! And I am loving the Aviator apparel sets! THE CRIMSON SET WAS MADE FOR ME.

I'm so happy to see the Agates and Spathiphyllum released! I love reading their names and captions, and I especially love the bit of Beastclan lore for the Eye Agate!

AT LAST, SKYDANCER LORE! And I am loving the Aviator apparel sets! THE CRIMSON SET WAS MADE FOR ME.

I'm so happy to see the Agates and Spathiphyllum released! I love reading their names and captions, and I especially love the bit of Beastclan lore for the Eye Agate!

MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
I'm doing it!
I'm doing it!
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
I'm doing it!
I'm doing it!
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
Super late to the party but yay!
Super late to the party but yay!
tumblr_mzm9z4zqfF1rnvb0co1_500.gif
I'm so happy about the Skydancer lore! Love the description; I think it fits seamlessly!
I'm so happy about the Skydancer lore! Love the description; I think it fits seamlessly!
Txy1O4j.png
I can't be the only one that is just completely disappointed that the skydancer lore doesn't even mention one single word about their unusual wings- I wanted a good explanation for them, because they're my favorite feature of any dragon.

Not a single word. Anyone else have any idea about them?
I can't be the only one that is just completely disappointed that the skydancer lore doesn't even mention one single word about their unusual wings- I wanted a good explanation for them, because they're my favorite feature of any dragon.

Not a single word. Anyone else have any idea about them?
MSRoySig2_zpsrobgfqfj.png
The lore is finally here!!! ^^ Also, the apparel looks pretty fricken cool.
The lore is finally here!!! ^^ Also, the apparel looks pretty fricken cool.
waldo_2.png MusicalDreamer.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113