Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Laboratory Gear!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Poor Lapis. Submerged in water....
Poor Lapis. Submerged in water....
[quote name="Firebee" date=2015-08-20 22:44:44] The skinks are a bit of an unfair recipe, they're super hard to get so its more of a pain then anything to try and get them. I know multiple people have noted their frustration, and I myself have spent the last 4 days hunting and haven't gotten a single one. I understand trying to add a level of difficulty to make players work for things, but this has crossed over the line between 'working for it' and 'excessively frustrating' [/quote] I agree wholeheartedly. I have been hunting since Aug 5th for those skinks so I cam brew the familiars. As of Sept 18th I only have three of the purple skinks necessary. Im past level 25 for hunting. Why make these ingredient So ridiculously difficult to obtain? I refuse to pay 2million in AH prices for the familiars. Retired familiars are going for less. Admins, please hear our plea and increase the drop rate of skinks while hunting.
Firebee wrote on 2015-08-20:
The skinks are a bit of an unfair recipe, they're super hard to get so its more of a pain then anything to try and get them. I know multiple people have noted their frustration, and I myself have spent the last 4 days hunting and haven't gotten a single one. I understand trying to add a level of difficulty to make players work for things, but this has crossed over the line between 'working for it' and 'excessively frustrating'
I agree wholeheartedly. I have been hunting since Aug 5th for those skinks so I cam brew the familiars. As of Sept 18th I only have three of the purple skinks necessary. Im past level 25 for hunting. Why make these ingredient So ridiculously difficult to obtain? I refuse to pay 2million in AH prices for the familiars. Retired familiars are going for less. Admins, please hear our plea and increase the drop rate of skinks while hunting.
I've been waiting for lab coats since I joined FR two years ago. I'm so, SO excited.
I've been waiting for lab coats since I joined FR two years ago. I'm so, SO excited.
SCIENCE! :)
SCIENCE! :)
mlHpBMC.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
tqGkHih.png
QUIpVFE.png
4kekx4D.png
W19OlvP.png
WildflowerWeb
mostly elsewhere
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56