Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Filigree Finale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Cobalt looks so awesome! *o*
Cobalt looks so awesome! *o*
Txy1O4j.png
OMG YES!
OMG YES!
clockworkvixen_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yy1.gif
How sweet!
How sweet!
tumblr_inline_no6l0wMpyj1rbfe8q_500.gif
SCREECH
SCREECH
Art Shop | Furaffinity
They/Them pronouns
Hmm yes~ good~
more things to spend dragon money on
Hmm yes~ good~
more things to spend dragon money on
@undel I can't seem to see the description for the purple bottle, I can see the bone priest venom and everything else just fine?
@undel I can't seem to see the description for the purple bottle, I can see the bone priest venom and everything else just fine?
im too lazy to fix this rn
i havent seen the full set together yet but i might be gettin some boots for my filigree wearing dergs *^*~
cobalt looks great!
i havent seen the full set together yet but i might be gettin some boots for my filigree wearing dergs *^*~
cobalt looks great!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
The cobalt armor is a lovely color addition and, now that the alabaster bundle is out, I'm off to buy that right now! :D

Also, I'm always excited for new items to hoard. Once I'm got my armor, I'm going to go grinding for those feather fans!
The cobalt armor is a lovely color addition and, now that the alabaster bundle is out, I'm off to buy that right now! :D

Also, I'm always excited for new items to hoard. Once I'm got my armor, I'm going to go grinding for those feather fans!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Hmm... Since when do skin previews overlap the whole dragon suddenly? I don't recall them doing that before... o_O
Hmm... Since when do skin previews overlap the whole dragon suddenly? I don't recall them doing that before... o_O
FULL SETS I'M SO HAPPY
Also that blue set is amazing!
FULL SETS I'M SO HAPPY
Also that blue set is amazing!
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28