Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue - The Kelp Beds
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52
@Undel

Does the new bump limitations apply to the Raffle forums too?
@Undel

CgtyAYW.png
"Threads may not be bumped more than once each 48-hour period on all forum boards. "

I... I *chokes* I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
"Threads may not be bumped more than once each 48-hour period on all forum boards. "

I... I *chokes* I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER THANKS SO MUCH
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER THANKS SO MUCH
@FlowerBite I want them all too but I have had bad luck lately getting any new familiars while battling in the coli >.
@FlowerBite I want them all too but I have had bad luck lately getting any new familiars while battling in the coli >.
The new venue is awesome! I get to break out my full team of 25s again!
The new venue is awesome! I get to break out my full team of 25s again!
[quote name="JetBlackSteel" date="2014-06-30 21:38:19"]@Undel So I can't bump my accent board for two days??? D: That seems highly unfair, it is very much like a sales forum.[/quote] I second this. The skin and accents board pretty much functions just like the sales board. I don't see why it's not included.
JetBlackSteel wrote on 2014-06-30 21:38:19:
@Undel
So I can't bump my accent board for two days??? D: That seems highly unfair, it is very much like a sales forum.
I second this. The skin and accents board pretty much functions just like the sales board. I don't see why it's not included.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxgaNR54h.gif
Ein2UNi.pngCw6CDrs.png8uPUezH.png
sZPmYsE.gif
[quote name="VareVerna" date="2014-06-30 21:41:23"]@Undel Does the new bump limitations apply to the Raffle forums too?[/quote] It does. Item and dragon sales are the only ones exempt from the 48-hour bump rule.
VareVerna wrote on 2014-06-30 21:41:23:
@Undel

It does. Item and dragon sales are the only ones exempt from the 48-hour bump rule.
@Undel, why isn't the raffle section included in the excluded area's of thread bumping?
@Undel, why isn't the raffle section included in the excluded area's of thread bumping?
tumblr_inline_nk71atz2Rg1qg2i5p.png
I love it!
I love it!
aqLwpCP.png
MERPEOPLE 8,D!

YES GOOD
MERPEOPLE 8,D!

YES GOOD
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52