Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue - The Kelp Beds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
lbr we all just wanna kiss the 'Maren Ambusher' and 'Maren Warrior' like dang theyre cute
lbr we all just wanna kiss the 'Maren Ambusher' and 'Maren Warrior' like dang theyre cute
cool. NOW PLEASE FOCUS ON THE AUGMENT STONES! TT_TT please??? pretty please??? I will give you my soul in exchange for working augment stones.
cool. NOW PLEASE FOCUS ON THE AUGMENT STONES! TT_TT please??? pretty please??? I will give you my soul in exchange for working augment stones.
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Hooray! :D
Hooray! :D
IMG_0247.jpg
@Undel
So I can't bump my accent board for two days??? D: That seems highly unfair, it is very much like a sales forum.
@Undel
So I can't bump my accent board for two days??? D: That seems highly unfair, it is very much like a sales forum.
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
This is totally awesome, even if my poor 25s are the completely wrong flights to go into a water area. :)
This is totally awesome, even if my poor 25s are the completely wrong flights to go into a water area. :)
tumblr_oebtgz9cOH1s79fpho1_400.pngtumblr_ofwy5nSS5U1s79fpho1_400.png
[quote name="Fishy" date="2014-06-30 21:34:29"]Under the sea~ Love it! Is 25 the end-all level cap?[/quote] Nope!
Fishy wrote on 2014-06-30 21:34:29:
Under the sea~

Love it!

Is 25 the end-all level cap?

Nope!
Yay!! c: Already got one of the eel familiars cx
Yay!! c: Already got one of the eel familiars cx
Thank you! Is there any ETA on when battlestones might be addressed?
Thank you! Is there any ETA on when battlestones might be addressed?
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
Octopus familiars.

At last.
Octopus familiars.

At last.
JtM6Nxr.png
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH

(I really did yell out loud jsyk THANK YOU ADMINS)
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH

(I really did yell out loud jsyk THANK YOU ADMINS)
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52