Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window Closed!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
Welcome to Flight Rising! :D
Welcome to Flight Rising! :D
Hey, I'm new! :D

I've been stalking the Flight Rising site since I heard about it... from a fan fic...

Oh gosh it is going to take me like 5 days to pick my element alignment, I don't have to do that before the window closes do I? I'm signed up completely right now, right?

I've been stalking the Flight Rising site since I heard about it... from a fan fic...

Oh gosh it is going to take me like 5 days to pick my element alignment, I don't have to do that before the window closes do I? I'm signed up completely right now, right?
Eta Kooram Nah Smech!
button_gold_glow.png
Yay, new people!
Yay, new people!
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@Arzosah Yep, once you've verified your account, you're in, and can leave choosing your element until later. :) Welcome!
@Arzosah Yep, once you've verified your account, you're in, and can leave choosing your element until later. :) Welcome!
ZPPY.png
NEWBIES on the way XD
NEWBIES on the way XD
mystiks-plag-banner_zpsaf442ddb.png
FR time + 9
Looking for some nice hatchies? see my hatchery! => http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1172579
@Aequorin

Wow, that is... so perfect...

Respect.
@Aequorin

Wow, that is... so perfect...

Respect.
[quote name="Arzosah" date="2014-06-03 05:11:32"]Hey, I'm new! :D I've been stalking the Flight Rising site since I heard about it... from a fan fic... Oh gosh it is going to take me like 5 days to pick my element alignment, I don't have to do that before the window closes do I? I'm signed up completely right now, right?[/quote] @Arzosah yes you can choose a flight whenever, now. :)
Arzosah wrote on 2014-06-03 05:11:32:

@Arzosah yes you can choose a flight whenever, now. :)
IT BEGINS.
Casually send out stuff to newbs.
IT BEGINS.
Casually send out stuff to newbs.
LKzi7uW.png
NEW PEOPLE FRESH BLOOD AND MORE MONEYYYYYYY

Welcome to FR you guys!
NEW PEOPLE FRESH BLOOD AND MORE MONEYYYYYYY

Welcome to FR you guys!
tumblr_n5vd4xhwTh1t0hr32o1_500.png
Welcome new people!
Welcome new people!