Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Yay my best friend wants to join! I already text her at work and she's coming over later to learn the ropes early!
Yay my best friend wants to join! I already text her at work and she's coming over later to learn the ropes early!
Yay, new people! :D
Yay, new people! :D
ZPPY.png
Aaaaaaaaawesome!
Aaaaaaaaawesome!
Oh good, my sister saw me playing when I visited last week and she was furious that she couldn't sign up. xD
Oh good, my sister saw me playing when I visited last week and she was furious that she couldn't sign up. xD
Yay! It's gonna be so nice to have some fresh blood around here. ^^
Yay! It's gonna be so nice to have some fresh blood around here. ^^

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
If you have friends that want to join, be sure to provide them with your user name so they can use you as a referer. We have a low-key referral bonus where whenever the person you referred purchases gems, you get bonus gems free!
If you have friends that want to join, be sure to provide them with your user name so they can use you as a referer. We have a low-key referral bonus where whenever the person you referred purchases gems, you get bonus gems free!
Yay! Now my boyfriend, sisters and best friends will be able to join!

(I guess I'll also need to put on my profile that 2 of my sisters, myself and my boyfriend often times use the same computer during the summer, and during the rest of the year it's just me and my boyfriend.)
Yay! Now my boyfriend, sisters and best friends will be able to join!

(I guess I'll also need to put on my profile that 2 of my sisters, myself and my boyfriend often times use the same computer during the summer, and during the rest of the year it's just me and my boyfriend.)
This may sound stupid but @uddel were do we find referrals of which you speak.
This may sound stupid but @uddel were do we find referrals of which you speak.
iOadmp2.png
I'm so excited! My brother's been wanting to join for months. He's gonna be so happy!
I'm so excited! My brother's been wanting to join for months. He's gonna be so happy!
That's awesome, let's see if I can get some of my friends to join. :D I'm really looking forward to all the new players. :D
That's awesome, let's see if I can get some of my friends to join. :D I'm really looking forward to all the new players. :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23