Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
So many amazing skins. Congratulations to all the winners.
So many amazing skins. Congratulations to all the winners.
Oh my god, I wake up and I won asdfasdfas. ;A; Such a nice thing to find oh gosh. Congrats everyone! Such beautiful skins!
Oh my god, I wake up and I won asdfasdfas. ;A; Such a nice thing to find oh gosh. Congrats everyone! Such beautiful skins!
omg that female Imp skin. While it was loading I was like "What dragon is that?" and then I could faintly make out the wings against the background and omg XD
omg that female Imp skin. While it was loading I was like "What dragon is that?" and then I could faintly make out the wings against the background and omg XD
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
Have the skins been released yet? I've been hunting the MP for hours and not seen them in there yet :(
Have the skins been released yet? I've been hunting the MP for hours and not seen them in there yet :(
The male and female imps were the best hands-down, but none of my other favs won. Oh well. Least I can drool over these two!
The male and female imps were the best hands-down, but none of my other favs won. Oh well. Least I can drool over these two!
splat.gif
Ah yeah! I wanted the kite imp skin to be chosen so bad. All the others look great too, looks like I've got some collecting to do.
Ah yeah! I wanted the kite imp skin to be chosen so bad. All the others look great too, looks like I've got some collecting to do.
tumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png16618366614_0411d45852_o.pngtumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png
Oh, they're all so beautiful! And I'm so broke... ;-;
Oh, they're all so beautiful! And I'm so broke... ;-;
Since I used to be a Windy, I'm very excited!
Since I used to be a Windy, I'm very excited!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Congrats to everyone that made it!!
OwO Dat female imperial is AWESOME!
Oh mai~ These are all epic
Congrats to everyone that made it!!
OwO Dat female imperial is AWESOME!
Oh mai~ These are all epic
tumblr_inline_o8pp14DZdQ1ts73zp_540.png
Such intricate and lovely skins this time around.
Such intricate and lovely skins this time around.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26