Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
AWESOME
AWESOME
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
This all sounds really great! I'm happy to hear that the color/breed/gene previewer is planned to become a reality; that way we won't have to deal with "scroll preview shops" anymore, as things can get messy there. I'm also very excited for the new registration window! Hopefully with more players entering the site the economy may be able to be boosted. The inbreeding checker will help A LOT too; it's pretty time consuming to do it by hand. And the coliseum overhaul also sounds interesting, I'm excited to see what comes out of that!
This all sounds really great! I'm happy to hear that the color/breed/gene previewer is planned to become a reality; that way we won't have to deal with "scroll preview shops" anymore, as things can get messy there. I'm also very excited for the new registration window! Hopefully with more players entering the site the economy may be able to be boosted. The inbreeding checker will help A LOT too; it's pretty time consuming to do it by hand. And the coliseum overhaul also sounds interesting, I'm excited to see what comes out of that!
SsnSwc8.pngI4kqtte.pngdTzwsWN.pngs1Pmubh.pngZZSq48t.gifBJxAk71.pngiA0yz9T.pngSabwhBZ.png
so excited for opening registration! finally more friends can join. also, I'm so happy you guys decided to create an inbreeding checker.
so excited for opening registration! finally more friends can join. also, I'm so happy you guys decided to create an inbreeding checker.

9eXyW7h.png

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
*nervously hides spreadsheets of doom*

Awesome! Thanks for all the cool news!
*nervously hides spreadsheets of doom*

Awesome! Thanks for all the cool news!
beep bop boop
All the new features sound really exciting! Thanks for the update, and I'm looking forward to more motivation to keep on exalting. ;)
All the new features sound really exciting! Thanks for the update, and I'm looking forward to more motivation to keep on exalting. ;)
Iw0iHZf.png
(I'm looking at you, Lightning, with your Spreadsheets of Doom. Yeah, that's right, I peeked at 'em ;)

...*shifty eyes and quick paper shuffling*
NOTHING TO SEE AROUND HERE.
(I'm looking at you, Lightning, with your Spreadsheets of Doom. Yeah, that's right, I peeked at 'em ;)

...*shifty eyes and quick paper shuffling*
NOTHING TO SEE AROUND HERE.
bHeX9bv.png
awesome! i definitely look forward to the inbreed checker and the different preview mechanics!

live streaming some of the art would also be super cool, but i can definitely understand if that wouldn't fit into the schedule. y'all have plenty on your plates already!
awesome! i definitely look forward to the inbreed checker and the different preview mechanics!

live streaming some of the art would also be super cool, but i can definitely understand if that wouldn't fit into the schedule. y'all have plenty on your plates already!
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
Aww yeah- was part of that three dominance battle *Hail Arcanist* and damn that's a lot of dragons XD
Aww yeah- was part of that three dominance battle *Hail Arcanist* and damn that's a lot of dragons XD
I am ahead of FR time by +2 hours
Quitting Flight Rising- currently wanting League items for my gen 1's and retired items
This is fantastic!
This is fantastic!
Also, just for the record, I would be SO thrilled to see both the gene preview feature AND the inbreeding checker~
The "any two dragons at all" hatchling previews would be insane, too, in such a good way.
Also, just for the record, I would be SO thrilled to see both the gene preview feature AND the inbreeding checker~
The "any two dragons at all" hatchling previews would be insane, too, in such a good way.
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21