Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Armor, Drops, Skins, & More
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Ok i'm going to freak out here. I love Wildclaws :3 I wasn't expecting it D: ahh
Ok i'm going to freak out here. I love Wildclaws :3 I wasn't expecting it D: ahh
35326_s.gif
"...will be cycling*** out of the gem marketplace, and will not be seen again for some time."

They'll come back, guys. P: No worries.
Like someone said, look how many imperials there are. Our WCs will be fine!

Love that new tail apparel though omg I still haven't hoarded all the wooly furs I want and now I gotta try and get these too, dang.
"...will be cycling*** out of the gem marketplace, and will not be seen again for some time."

They'll come back, guys. P: No worries.
Like someone said, look how many imperials there are. Our WCs will be fine!

Love that new tail apparel though omg I still haven't hoarded all the wooly furs I want and now I gotta try and get these too, dang.
Iw0iHZf.png
I was starting to get sad about the Wildclaw scrolls (they're one of my favorite breeds!), but then I realized I have never once used a Wildclaw scroll, so chances are I would never do it in the future either. XD
I was starting to get sad about the Wildclaw scrolls (they're one of my favorite breeds!), but then I realized I have never once used a Wildclaw scroll, so chances are I would never do it in the future either. XD
I love the new drops in Harpy's Roost, makes it a lot better for farming now. And I had to buy that female imp skin, it's gorgeous!
I love the new drops in Harpy's Roost, makes it a lot better for farming now. And I had to buy that female imp skin, it's gorgeous!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Man... that kinda kills my Wildclaw Troll project... Looks like I gotta decide who I'll be turning into a WC and quickly!
Man... that kinda kills my Wildclaw Troll project... Looks like I gotta decide who I'll be turning into a WC and quickly!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
Ooohh, the idea of cycling gem breeds is EXTREMELY exciting. I think it adds a new element to the long-term game. Although I'm not sure if "very long time" means one year, or several, I'm very pleased about this development. It adds longevity to the game. * u*
Ooohh, the idea of cycling gem breeds is EXTREMELY exciting. I think it adds a new element to the long-term game. Although I'm not sure if "very long time" means one year, or several, I'm very pleased about this development. It adds longevity to the game. * u*
Also I LOVE the new items! And the tail armor. Awesome stuff.
Also I LOVE the new items! And the tail armor. Awesome stuff.
I adore that tail armor and the female imp skin is flawless. :)
I adore that tail armor and the female imp skin is flawless. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

Welp...

There go my plans of turning a dragon into a Wildclaw for a LONG time. There's no way I'm saving 2000 Gems by May 1st. v.v I'd been hoping to slowly save and eventually have one, but I guess not...
Welp...

There go my plans of turning a dragon into a Wildclaw for a LONG time. There's no way I'm saving 2000 Gems by May 1st. v.v I'd been hoping to slowly save and eventually have one, but I guess not...
Too bad I don't collect dragons that aren't first gen :'D
UGH, I knew, I knew I should have bought that armor yesterday.

/HUFFS LOUDLY/
Too bad I don't collect dragons that aren't first gen :'D
UGH, I knew, I knew I should have bought that armor yesterday.

/HUFFS LOUDLY/
N4h8OZz.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29