Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Armor, Drops, Skins, & More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Nice update!

Interested to see what'll happen to wildclaws in the future. :p
Nice update!

Interested to see what'll happen to wildclaws in the future. :p
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
Those tail guards, must geeeeeeeet.
Those tail guards, must geeeeeeeet.
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
NUUUUU WILDCLAWS. O__O

I hope you guys are preparing another gem scroll breed and gem apparel set by then.
NUUUUU WILDCLAWS. O__O

I hope you guys are preparing another gem scroll breed and gem apparel set by then.
ZPPY.png
~clings to her WCs~ Well then! I might have to get a scroll for one soon...
Also Mistral Jamboree! :D So excited!
~clings to her WCs~ Well then! I might have to get a scroll for one soon...
Also Mistral Jamboree! :D So excited!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
NO NOT THE DINOSAURS FRICK.

great now the gem rate's only gonna rise even MORE.

But seriously, while increasing the rarity of a (the best) breed makes sense with the economy all derping, all this is going to do is drive the gem ratios out of hand for people who want to buy other things like, I dunno, the rest of the overpriced gem genes, and the hype new gem breed just released. Without feeding the site money, that is, cause most of your playerbase is, y'know, probably collage-age or younger if I could guess, without the disposable income to spend on pixels. And don't give me a word about how easy it is to earn money on here, it still doesn't matter in the face of the rise in demand for gems that are just getting dumped into the system and are gone forever.

Thanks guys. Thanks. Also thanks for retiring my favorite gem apparel set. But I can't even grab a set cause I have too much other gem stuff to save for. One day at a time.
NO NOT THE DINOSAURS FRICK.

great now the gem rate's only gonna rise even MORE.

But seriously, while increasing the rarity of a (the best) breed makes sense with the economy all derping, all this is going to do is drive the gem ratios out of hand for people who want to buy other things like, I dunno, the rest of the overpriced gem genes, and the hype new gem breed just released. Without feeding the site money, that is, cause most of your playerbase is, y'know, probably collage-age or younger if I could guess, without the disposable income to spend on pixels. And don't give me a word about how easy it is to earn money on here, it still doesn't matter in the face of the rise in demand for gems that are just getting dumped into the system and are gone forever.

Thanks guys. Thanks. Also thanks for retiring my favorite gem apparel set. But I can't even grab a set cause I have too much other gem stuff to save for. One day at a time.
KVbkgOZ.png
Oh boy...

I can hear distant crying in my future. Hope I can get anther WC scroll before its to late.
Oh boy...

I can hear distant crying in my future. Hope I can get anther WC scroll before its to late.
Yes yes. Get rid of wildclaws and come out with Superfaes!
Yes yes. Get rid of wildclaws and come out with Superfaes!
Xv5yNtr.gif
I must own the orange imperial skin! :O
I must own the orange imperial skin! :O
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o5_r2_500.gif
New apparels and items!

Wildclaw scrolls are cycling out? Dang! Wonder when they'll be back.
New apparels and items!

Wildclaw scrolls are cycling out? Dang! Wonder when they'll be back.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Cycling apparel is one thing, but cycling the breed scroll from the MP? Why? It's not like the value of WCs will go up. I mean, imps are dirt cheap and those breed change scrolls were only available as KS items.
Cycling apparel is one thing, but cycling the breed scroll from the MP? Why? It's not like the value of WCs will go up. I mean, imps are dirt cheap and those breed change scrolls were only available as KS items.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29