Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Waterway Skins
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Totally didn't read that as 'Driftwood Bacon' oops.
Totally didn't read that as 'Driftwood Bacon' oops.
ctFAI4k.gif
Woah those skins are so beautiful!
Woah those skins are so beautiful!
P L A T Y P U S
P L A T Y P U S
INCREASED TREASURE PAYOUT

Maybe it'll be worthwhile to play games again! I'll have to go see ^_^

Edit: After playing a couple games of easy jigsaw puzzle, the treasure hasn't seemed to increase? I still get 1410, and I think that's what it was before? I did see that the puzzle bonus had changed from 1200 to 1000, though.
INCREASED TREASURE PAYOUT

Maybe it'll be worthwhile to play games again! I'll have to go see ^_^

Edit: After playing a couple games of easy jigsaw puzzle, the treasure hasn't seemed to increase? I still get 1410, and I think that's what it was before? I did see that the puzzle bonus had changed from 1200 to 1000, though.
910f32999520cf38b3d9effb0ceeac8bf86b904c.png92bcc735fbf7097d91acffdaa2ef770b4d770a3b.png84c5b105ad4577b29167af9740a1518e8abcd650.png
oh my goodness that Fae skin!!!! :O
oh my goodness that Fae skin!!!! :O
pLOjGxv.png
I didn't even read about this yet, but I already snapped up the new Blue wooly Antennae. :D NEW FAMILIARS -runs to go hunt Platypuses-
I didn't even read about this yet, but I already snapped up the new Blue wooly Antennae. :D NEW FAMILIARS -runs to go hunt Platypuses-
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Everything in this update is wonderful! Thank you to an awesome staff!
Everything in this update is wonderful! Thank you to an awesome staff!
ZxQ0F7C.gif
I love how the increased payouts for Jigsaw and Shock Switch are tacked onto the end. xD I was pleasantly surprised~
I love how the increased payouts for Jigsaw and Shock Switch are tacked onto the end. xD I was pleasantly surprised~
flightsignature_zps6e7f1755.gif
Wow I'm loving the Fae and Spiral skins! Also loving the familiars and blue fluff! Can we get red fluff too? :D
Wow I'm loving the Fae and Spiral skins! Also loving the familiars and blue fluff! Can we get red fluff too? :D
Loves all things feline
Yay!!
The sprite skins are amazing :D
Yay!!
The sprite skins are amazing :D
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13