Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Waterway Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Yes. Cash. Yes.
Yes. Cash. Yes.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
Great updates all around! :) I especially adore that spiral skin.
Great updates all around! :) I especially adore that spiral skin.
Cute familiars and I'm definitely glad about the increased payouts, but just wondering - what's the deal with registration? I know in WotW you said registration would open when you'd fixed up some of the bugs with the site but since then we've heard nothing at all again and you seem to be adding new things constantly while not fixing things enough to open registration.

I assume there's more going on behind the scenes that we're not seeing, but it does seem a little like registration is being pushed aside to make way for new features/items/etc., and I for one would much rather hold off some of the new things in favor of new members first.
Cute familiars and I'm definitely glad about the increased payouts, but just wondering - what's the deal with registration? I know in WotW you said registration would open when you'd fixed up some of the bugs with the site but since then we've heard nothing at all again and you seem to be adding new things constantly while not fixing things enough to open registration.

I assume there's more going on behind the scenes that we're not seeing, but it does seem a little like registration is being pushed aside to make way for new features/items/etc., and I for one would much rather hold off some of the new things in favor of new members first.
Oh horray a fae skin! I hope I can get my hands on one.
Oh horray a fae skin! I hope I can get my hands on one.
2ujob5j.jpg
The idealist sees the world as it should be. The realist sees the world as it is. The pessimist sees both.
Oh man, such relief!
So happy about the increased treasure payout!

Also: such great familiars! ;u;
Oh man, such relief!
So happy about the increased treasure payout!

Also: such great familiars! ;u;
@chronomalous The site right now is having several issues so we cannot open registration. Our programmers are working on finding and correcting the problems.

The update you see above was put together almost exclusively by the artists, (though we did have to borrow an awesome programmer to change a couple of numbers around for the payouts!) As artists cannot program, making updates like this does not in any way delay bug fixes or registration windows. We like making new content for you in the meantime, and enjoy drawing for Flight Rising!
@chronomalous The site right now is having several issues so we cannot open registration. Our programmers are working on finding and correcting the problems.

The update you see above was put together almost exclusively by the artists, (though we did have to borrow an awesome programmer to change a couple of numbers around for the payouts!) As artists cannot program, making updates like this does not in any way delay bug fixes or registration windows. We like making new content for you in the meantime, and enjoy drawing for Flight Rising!
Perry! So that's where you went!
Perry! So that's where you went!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
@Undel

Do you mean the Darksong Haori? I was under the impression that the Darksong Facemask swap was comprised of Haunted Orbs and Ancestral Incense and the Haori of Runestones and Jadevines. Correct me if I am wrong, though!

In other news, I love these familiars, aaaah! AND MORE FLUFF COLOURS! =D And the skins are awesome, too. c:
@Undel

Do you mean the Darksong Haori? I was under the impression that the Darksong Facemask swap was comprised of Haunted Orbs and Ancestral Incense and the Haori of Runestones and Jadevines. Correct me if I am wrong, though!

In other news, I love these familiars, aaaah! AND MORE FLUFF COLOURS! =D And the skins are awesome, too. c:
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Lovely familiars :D
And the skins~ 0w0

And the increased treasure payout sounds great!
Lovely familiars :D
And the skins~ 0w0

And the increased treasure payout sounds great!
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png
Hi:) I hope you have a lovely day~
@Undel I'll admit I'm a little unsatisfied with that - I don't know the intricate workings of a site like this, but presumably new things need to be programmed into the site, and in WotW you mentioned there was a new fairground game being worked on and that presumably takes programming too? - but okay. Maybe we could get some updates on what's going on behind the scenes/how long things are potentially going to take if you have any ideas yet around the new feature updates, potentially? That'd probably help reassure people more than just getting no word whatsoever regarding time scales or even estimates (or even an idea of why there's no time scale/estimate, if neither of those things is possible) of registration windows, at least.
@Undel I'll admit I'm a little unsatisfied with that - I don't know the intricate workings of a site like this, but presumably new things need to be programmed into the site, and in WotW you mentioned there was a new fairground game being worked on and that presumably takes programming too? - but okay. Maybe we could get some updates on what's going on behind the scenes/how long things are potentially going to take if you have any ideas yet around the new feature updates, potentially? That'd probably help reassure people more than just getting no word whatsoever regarding time scales or even estimates (or even an idea of why there's no time scale/estimate, if neither of those things is possible) of registration windows, at least.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13