Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dodon't Visit the Roost!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
Are they gonna fight over watermelons?

EDIT
Crap @Scorpius
already made the joke *snaps fingers*
Are they gonna fight over watermelons?

EDIT
Crap @Scorpius
already made the joke *snaps fingers*
ElFi6Vj.pngGuess you could say I'm on ice.BNEyPcu.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-02-07 22:48:47"] >.> Uh... the hooded dodo may have at one point had 541 strength. It adapted to have only 41 strength because it's a good evolutionary move.[/quote] /Nods meaningfully. It's best to be weak, then the dragons will take pity on them and aid their survival. If they were strong, they're a threat and need to be extincted. (Waaait a minute Firefox, how is extincted a real word? That doesn't sound right at all...)
Undel wrote on 2014-02-07 22:48:47:
>.> Uh... the hooded dodo may have at one point had 541 strength. It adapted to have only 41 strength because it's a good evolutionary move.

/Nods meaningfully.
It's best to be weak, then the dragons will take pity on them and aid their survival. If they were strong, they're a threat and need to be extincted. (Waaait a minute Firefox, how is extincted a real word? That doesn't sound right at all...)
Edit: Fixed! Thank you Undel!
Edit: Fixed! Thank you Undel!
Shiny!
Shiny!
Miss_Persephone.png
Like werewolves? Like webcomics? Go check out Bad Moon Rising!
The first one just looks SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU. D: I literally just ran across these while grinding and went 'wut'.
The first one just looks SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU. D: I literally just ran across these while grinding and went 'wut'.
aMiZ2XN.png
[img]http://data1.whicdn.com/images/63179938/original.gif[/img] Had to be done.
original.gif

Had to be done.
1c69bb.png
Oh mah gerd!!! *makes grabby hands at familiars*
Oh mah gerd!!! *makes grabby hands at familiars*
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
Yay for new familiars! I don't have any dragons that can fight in the Roost yet, but I'm working on building a proper farming team now, so maybe in a few weeks I can try winning a few from fights. ^_^
Yay for new familiars! I don't have any dragons that can fight in the Roost yet, but I'm working on building a proper farming team now, so maybe in a few weeks I can try winning a few from fights. ^_^
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
DODOS WITH LOON COLORING, I LOVE THEM
DODOS WITH LOON COLORING, I LOVE THEM
All the dodo descriptions are hilarious :,D

Looking forward to snagging a couple myself, hopefully!
All the dodo descriptions are hilarious :,D

Looking forward to snagging a couple myself, hopefully!
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17