Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Password Update
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/tinkering.png[/img][/center] Many of you requested that it be possible to use more than just letters and numbers in your passwords to further bolster the ways you can safeguard your account. I'm happy to report that this is now functionally possible, and starting now, [b]you may now use more special characters in your account passwords.[/b] Additionally, we are receiving several reports from players who are unable to complete the password reset process because there are "no matching records." Please keep in mind that you [i]must [/i]have an active and functional email address in order to play [i]Flight Rising[/i]. If you do not, it will be extremely difficult to provide account-related assistance to you. If you find yourself in this pool, please take the time to set up a new email address using a well-know or trusted email service, use the [url=http://flightrising.com/index.php?p=contact][b]Contact Us form[/b][/url] to get a hold of us, and make sure that: [LIST] [*]The email service you choose is not a 'throwaway' or 'ten-minute' email service. [*]The email service you choose does not purge email accounts after a period of inactivity. [*]You login to and maintain this address regularly to ensure that it functions. [*]Title your email "[b]Flight Rising Account Recovery[/b]" [*]You provide as much personal identification as possible to verify your ownership of the account. [/LIST] We are dedicated to continuing to offer the best player assistance we can, and encourage anyone who is still experiencing issues to let us know. We are continuing improve account security and appreciate your assistance and cooperation in helping us get there.
tinkering.png

Many of you requested that it be possible to use more than just letters and numbers in your passwords to further bolster the ways you can safeguard your account. I'm happy to report that this is now functionally possible, and starting now, you may now use more special characters in your account passwords.

Additionally, we are receiving several reports from players who are unable to complete the password reset process because there are "no matching records." Please keep in mind that you must have an active and functional email address in order to play Flight Rising. If you do not, it will be extremely difficult to provide account-related assistance to you. If you find yourself in this pool, please take the time to set up a new email address using a well-know or trusted email service, use the Contact Us form to get a hold of us, and make sure that:
  • The email service you choose is not a 'throwaway' or 'ten-minute' email service.
  • The email service you choose does not purge email accounts after a period of inactivity.
  • You login to and maintain this address regularly to ensure that it functions.
  • Title your email "Flight Rising Account Recovery"
  • You provide as much personal identification as possible to verify your ownership of the account.

We are dedicated to continuing to offer the best player assistance we can, and encourage anyone who is still experiencing issues to let us know. We are continuing improve account security and appreciate your assistance and cooperation in helping us get there.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer