Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greatshells
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
NEW DRAGONS ON THE HORIZON
NEW DRAGONS ON THE HORIZON
I06KedT.gif
More familiars *\o/*
Can't wait to start farming again at the Delta
More familiars *\o/*
Can't wait to start farming again at the Delta
eG6Zatg.png
Wait... is it... a turtle... or a snail......... *ponders quietly*
Wait... is it... a turtle... or a snail......... *ponders quietly*
Previously Anonymister
Two hours ahead of FR time. Ping me for a reply.

y0r4chX.gif
Back to hoarding.
Back to hoarding.
@Anonymister

hmm Snurtle? Tail? *goes with Snurtle*
@Anonymister

hmm Snurtle? Tail? *goes with Snurtle*
Yay new items! ^U^
Yay new items! ^U^
BannerMindastsya_zps799c7982.png
Are the turtles in the water way? I play for a bit and did not see any.
Are the turtles in the water way? I play for a bit and did not see any.
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
@BlakeLupa, one species can be found in the Waterway, the other in the Sandswept Delta. ^^ The ones in the Waterway just seem to be much less common.
@BlakeLupa, one species can be found in the Waterway, the other in the Sandswept Delta. ^^ The ones in the Waterway just seem to be much less common.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Erithan Regardless a snurtle is one of the best combinations I've ever heard of so I approve haha
@Erithan Regardless a snurtle is one of the best combinations I've ever heard of so I approve haha
Previously Anonymister
Two hours ahead of FR time. Ping me for a reply.

y0r4chX.gif
I really like these familiars, though I have to admit the Greatshell's description is kind of awkward. I mean, the first thing to come to mind when seeing your animal companion is... "Yeah, these things really stink when they're dead. Using their rotting corpses for pranks is great fun though!"

Liiiiitle bit psychotic.
I really like these familiars, though I have to admit the Greatshell's description is kind of awkward. I mean, the first thing to come to mind when seeing your animal companion is... "Yeah, these things really stink when they're dead. Using their rotting corpses for pranks is great fun though!"

Liiiiitle bit psychotic.
ccDyspX.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11