Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Baby Wildclaws! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Do you plan on adding more genes to the available pool?
Do you plan on adding more genes to the available pool?
@Dovah Oh wow, those came out awesome!!! I'm sure my friend is going to absolutely love them [emoji=blue star size=1] You did a fantastic job on the sword, and it's just perfect!!! You can keep me on both pinglists. I could always get some art of my own wildclaws :D
@Dovah
Oh wow, those came out awesome!!! I'm sure my friend is going to absolutely love them You did a fantastic job on the sword, and it's just perfect!!!

You can keep me on both pinglists. I could always get some art of my own wildclaws :D
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@dovah

may I be added to the pinglist please! These are adorable!!!
@dovah

may I be added to the pinglist please! These are adorable!!!
351c0bf81e6698f56defc7910f3f1b52.png
@dovah

Can I please be added to the pinglist?
@dovah

Can I please be added to the pinglist?
@CorvvusCorax I would be fine doing multi-gaze or any primal for no extra charge!

@Rhiane Genes are added as they are ordered. If you would like a dragon done who has one or more genes that are not completed yet, then it would be 25k extra per gene to have me add them. This is what I mean by "sponsoring" a gene.

@Britty Glad you like how they turned out! I just realized I completely forgot the flowerfall though so I will get you a fixed version in the morning. (Literally a case of forgetting to turn that layer back on after moving my signature above the sword... whoops.)
@CorvvusCorax I would be fine doing multi-gaze or any primal for no extra charge!

@Rhiane Genes are added as they are ordered. If you would like a dragon done who has one or more genes that are not completed yet, then it would be 25k extra per gene to have me add them. This is what I mean by "sponsoring" a gene.

@Britty Glad you like how they turned out! I just realized I completely forgot the flowerfall though so I will get you a fixed version in the morning. (Literally a case of forgetting to turn that layer back on after moving my signature above the sword... whoops.)
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
@Dovah Could I be added to the available slots pinglist please? :)
@Dovah Could I be added to the available slots pinglist please? :)
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
@Arrakis @CorvvusCorax @Techmox @Saeliras @emmiemiapandy @GiantLizard

Thank you for your interest! The pinglist has been updated!

@Arrakis @CorvvusCorax @Techmox @Saeliras @emmiemiapandy @GiantLizard

Thank you for your interest! The pinglist has been updated!

» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
@Britty Sorry for the wait, here's the fixed version! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/28d409458a9a16063b0d9a9971372654/tumblr_pzhk6jlmLf1ua6wewo1_1280.png[/img]
@Britty Sorry for the wait, here's the fixed version!

tumblr_pzhk6jlmLf1ua6wewo1_1280.png
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
@Dovah I love the fact that you're using Querido as an example (again, his adopt if just so awesome and adorable). Just wanted to let you know that you can feel free to link to him if you want people to see the reference, I wouldn't care one bit.
@Dovah I love the fact that you're using Querido as an example (again, his adopt if just so awesome and adorable). Just wanted to let you know that you can feel free to link to him if you want people to see the reference, I wouldn't care one bit.
@Dovah Oh man, I didn't even notice they were missing because I was so impressed with the sword. Thanks again so much [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Dovah
Oh man, I didn't even notice they were missing because I was so impressed with the sword. Thanks again so much
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7