Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Happy Tundra adopt [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello! It's been a while since I've done a new adopt...well, here's one for your Tundras!
Rules

1. Don't claim as your own
2. I reserve the right to refuse an order for any reason (unlikely!!)
3. The ONLY apparel I will be doing is scars!
4. Skins/accents are on a case-by-case basis, please ask
5. Send payment via 1-way CR as soon as I've confined your order! It will not be accepted until the art is completed.

Each adopt is 175kt/175 gems. I may also be interested in gene scrolls, eggs, familars, or other items, so feel free to make an offer.

I'm also interested in art trades, just post with an example! Fair warning, I may be rather picky.

Lineart-breaking genes are not available at this time, and neither are multi-gaze and line-breaking Primal eye types. (Arcane primal is available for 10kt/10 gems more) If you'd really like an adopt for your Tun with one or more of these, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

(Lineart-breaking genes are filigree, gembond, spines)

Finally, the scroll can say anything! The dragon's name or ID, a simple design like a five petal flower or heart, I can even do pride flags if you'd like!
Hello! It's been a while since I've done a new adopt...well, here's one for your Tundras!
Rules

1. Don't claim as your own
2. I reserve the right to refuse an order for any reason (unlikely!!)
3. The ONLY apparel I will be doing is scars!
4. Skins/accents are on a case-by-case basis, please ask
5. Send payment via 1-way CR as soon as I've confined your order! It will not be accepted until the art is completed.

Each adopt is 175kt/175 gems. I may also be interested in gene scrolls, eggs, familars, or other items, so feel free to make an offer.

I'm also interested in art trades, just post with an example! Fair warning, I may be rather picky.

Lineart-breaking genes are not available at this time, and neither are multi-gaze and line-breaking Primal eye types. (Arcane primal is available for 10kt/10 gems more) If you'd really like an adopt for your Tun with one or more of these, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

(Lineart-breaking genes are filigree, gembond, spines)

Finally, the scroll can say anything! The dragon's name or ID, a simple design like a five petal flower or heart, I can even do pride flags if you'd like!
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
[Center] EXAMPLES [Img]https://i.imgur.com/K89goqx.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/s474iaX.png[/img]
EXAMPLES

K89goqx.png

s474iaX.png
PINGLISTS

@Birdleap18 @Razatharia @DarkRebellionXYZ @commoncomitatas @Aidan @Ambrite @acherontiastyx @Saphire6Luna

You all asked to be pinged for any new shops I made, and so here's another one!
PINGLISTS

@Birdleap18 @Razatharia @DarkRebellionXYZ @commoncomitatas @Aidan @Ambrite @acherontiastyx @Saphire6Luna

You all asked to be pinged for any new shops I made, and so here's another one!
And open!
And open!
@Dragonfruiteen

Hello!
Would you accept Festival Currency?
@Dragonfruiteen

Hello!
Would you accept Festival Currency?
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
@Swagolor
Yes, I do! Currency is accepted at a ratio of 2 for every 1 gem, so it would be 350 Festival Currency for an adopt ^^
@Swagolor
Yes, I do! Currency is accepted at a ratio of 2 for every 1 gem, so it would be 350 Festival Currency for an adopt ^^
@Dragonfruiteen

What kinds of non-scroll and non-egg items are you looking for? Also, do you accept mixed payment?

Im trying to save money anf fest currency h
@Dragonfruiteen

What kinds of non-scroll and non-egg items are you looking for? Also, do you accept mixed payment?

Im trying to save money anf fest currency h
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
@Swagolor Things I'm looking for specifically... I technically have a wishlist, but it badly needs updating, so I'm not going to link that. Off the top of my head, bigger things I'm always interested in are boss familars, Swipp familars, and MP familars, as well as retired items and customs skins and accents. I'm also always looking for apparel in general, along with Baldwin mats. These I would take at LAH, however many are required to make up the cost of the adopt. Certain smaller items would also be accepted for payment. At the moment, they are: [Item=pretty pink mums][item=weird purple skink][item=juvenile prairie skink][item=green-throated skink][item=delicate bat wing][item=giant darner] And finally, if you are interested in paying with apparel, a few items I could price a little above LAH are flower crowns, the rogue capes, the banners from the gladiator sets, the pendants from the dress sets, and flair scarfs! These are all things I use rather often.
@Swagolor
Things I'm looking for specifically... I technically have a wishlist, but it badly needs updating, so I'm not going to link that. Off the top of my head, bigger things I'm always interested in are boss familars, Swipp familars, and MP familars, as well as retired items and customs skins and accents.

I'm also always looking for apparel in general, along with Baldwin mats. These I would take at LAH, however many are required to make up the cost of the adopt.

Certain smaller items would also be accepted for payment. At the moment, they are:
Pretty Pink Mums Weird Purple Skink Juvenile Prairie Skink Green-throated Skink Delicate Bat Wing Giant Darner

And finally, if you are interested in paying with apparel, a few items I could price a little above LAH are flower crowns, the rogue capes, the banners from the gladiator sets, the pendants from the dress sets, and flair scarfs! These are all things I use rather often.
^
^
@Dragonfruiteen I'd love to get one of my fellow here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48660963] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486610/48660963_350.png[/img] [/url] And without his cape: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=1&breed=6&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=127&auth=fda990df09645b2a9ce3a6ebfe81f33b92707015&dummyext=prev.png[/img] With the scroll saying 'Jester' if that's cool? I'd be paying in gems!
@Dragonfruiteen

I'd love to get one of my fellow here:

48660963_350.png

And without his cape:

dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=1&breed=6&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=127&auth=fda990df09645b2a9ce3a6ebfe81f33b92707015&dummyext=prev.png

With the scroll saying 'Jester' if that's cool? I'd be paying in gems!
vV5jbm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8