Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~Silverpaw17's Adopts!!~
1 2 3 4 5
Rules: Prices: Pixel Adopt Examples: Commission Examples: Order forms: Pinglist: Slots

Hello!! Welcome to my adopts page!! I have several different adopts to choose from! I hope you find something you like and that these adopts will be a positive experience for everyone involved!! Now let's get down to buisness! (To defeat- the Huns! I'msosorry-)

Shop Status: Closed!! Sorry :(

Rules:
1. Please read all of the posts carefully before saying you would like one!!
2. Use the order form format!! If you do not use the correct format when ordering your adopt or commission, I will ignore you!!
3. Please be kind, respectful, and patient to everyone involed, including me.
4. I am working on an animated version of the pixel adopt bases. If you would like yours animated, tell me, and be prepared to pay extra.
5. I am still working on creating bases for each breed and the gender differences. Please bear with me and be patient.
6. I have two different adopts you can buy in this thread, please do not mix them up!! The ones in pixels are on a base I created, and can be animated, the commissions are unique and do not have a base and cannot be animated. I refer to them as Pixel Adopts and Commissions throughout this thread. Make sure to specify which one you are interested in!!
7. I am willing to do minimal apparel and accessories, but if you would like very complex or extensive apparel, be prepared to pay extra, as it will take me more time and effort.
8. I am willing to draw accents, but like with the apparel, if it is very complex or extensive you will be paying extra for it.
9. I will not draw skins. End of story.
10. I will draw dragons with ANY GENES!! Please remember that!!
11. For the pixel adopts- IF THE BASE DOES NOT HAVE AN IMAGE AND SAYS WIP, IT IS NOT AVAILABLE YET!! ONLY CHOOSE AVAILABLE BASES WHEN ORDERING!!
12. Please send half of the payment through crossroads as soon as you can after you order, and the other half after I give you your adopt.
13. The key phrase that you have read all these rules is, "Mermit knows best."

That's all of the rules!! Remember- if you do not include the key phrase when ordering your adopt/commission, I will know you did not read the rules and I will ignore you until you do!
Rules: Prices: Pixel Adopt Examples: Commission Examples: Order forms: Pinglist: Slots

Hello!! Welcome to my adopts page!! I have several different adopts to choose from! I hope you find something you like and that these adopts will be a positive experience for everyone involved!! Now let's get down to buisness! (To defeat- the Huns! I'msosorry-)

Shop Status: Closed!! Sorry :(

Rules:
1. Please read all of the posts carefully before saying you would like one!!
2. Use the order form format!! If you do not use the correct format when ordering your adopt or commission, I will ignore you!!
3. Please be kind, respectful, and patient to everyone involed, including me.
4. I am working on an animated version of the pixel adopt bases. If you would like yours animated, tell me, and be prepared to pay extra.
5. I am still working on creating bases for each breed and the gender differences. Please bear with me and be patient.
6. I have two different adopts you can buy in this thread, please do not mix them up!! The ones in pixels are on a base I created, and can be animated, the commissions are unique and do not have a base and cannot be animated. I refer to them as Pixel Adopts and Commissions throughout this thread. Make sure to specify which one you are interested in!!
7. I am willing to do minimal apparel and accessories, but if you would like very complex or extensive apparel, be prepared to pay extra, as it will take me more time and effort.
8. I am willing to draw accents, but like with the apparel, if it is very complex or extensive you will be paying extra for it.
9. I will not draw skins. End of story.
10. I will draw dragons with ANY GENES!! Please remember that!!
11. For the pixel adopts- IF THE BASE DOES NOT HAVE AN IMAGE AND SAYS WIP, IT IS NOT AVAILABLE YET!! ONLY CHOOSE AVAILABLE BASES WHEN ORDERING!!
12. Please send half of the payment through crossroads as soon as you can after you order, and the other half after I give you your adopt.
13. The key phrase that you have read all these rules is, "Mermit knows best."

That's all of the rules!! Remember- if you do not include the key phrase when ordering your adopt/commission, I will know you did not read the rules and I will ignore you until you do!
MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
y2UYCzJ.png
sNuSVZA.png
ZqTATLu.png
gfCdYdH.gif
MITSWHH.gif
AO6x9Go.gif
Rules: Prices: Pixel Adopt Examples: Commission Examples: Order Forms: Pinglist: Slots

Ah Pricing! The most important part of the process! Keep in mind what I said in the rules about pricing when it comes to apparel, accents, and animation if you are ordering a pixel adopt.

1k Treasure= 1 gem

I will accept Gems or Treasure or a Combination! I am also willing to accept items on my wish list, the minimum item price depends on what you would like. Feel free to ask about it!!

Item Wishlist
-Gossamer Silks
-Gold Silks
-Gaoler Blossom Gene
-Gaoler F 'Poppy Queen' Accent
-Gaoler F 'Pink Flowerfield' Accent
-Star Silks
-Marigold Flowerfall
-Ask about other items, I am willing to haggle

Pixel Adopt Prices:
-BASE PRICE FOR A PIXEL ADOPT IS 15k OR 15 GEMS
-Shading is +5k
-Complex or Extensive Apparel is +5k
-Complex or Extensive Accents are +5k
-Animation is +5k
-if you would like for me to flip or resize your adopt, that is FREE!!! The base I use for most of them is 200x200 pixels
(Note that the background on these will be transparent or white!)

Commission Prices
(Note that these are more expensive because they take significantly more time and effort!!)
-Base price for a Headshot is 10k
-Base price for a Fullbody is 20k
-Simple Shading is +5k
-Complex Shading is +10k
-Complex or Extensive accents are +5k
-Simple Background (a flat color background, a pattern or simple shape) is free
-Complex background (a fully done background- can be any scenery) is +5k

I set these prices cheap in my opinion, so please don't complain about them!!
Rules: Prices: Pixel Adopt Examples: Commission Examples: Order Forms: Pinglist: Slots

Ah Pricing! The most important part of the process! Keep in mind what I said in the rules about pricing when it comes to apparel, accents, and animation if you are ordering a pixel adopt.

1k Treasure= 1 gem

I will accept Gems or Treasure or a Combination! I am also willing to accept items on my wish list, the minimum item price depends on what you would like. Feel free to ask about it!!

Item Wishlist
-Gossamer Silks
-Gold Silks
-Gaoler Blossom Gene
-Gaoler F 'Poppy Queen' Accent
-Gaoler F 'Pink Flowerfield' Accent
-Star Silks
-Marigold Flowerfall
-Ask about other items, I am willing to haggle

Pixel Adopt Prices:
-BASE PRICE FOR A PIXEL ADOPT IS 15k OR 15 GEMS
-Shading is +5k
-Complex or Extensive Accents are +5k
-Animation is +5k
-if you would like for me to flip or resize your adopt, that is FREE!!! The base I use for most of them is 200x200 pixels
(Note that the background on these will be transparent or white!)

Commission Prices
(Note that these are more expensive because they take significantly more time and effort!!)
-Base price for a Headshot is 10k
-Base price for a Fullbody is 20k
-Simple Shading is +5k
-Complex Shading is +10k
-Complex or Extensive accents are +5k
-Simple Background (a flat color background, a pattern or simple shape) is free
-Complex background (a fully done background- can be any scenery) is +5k

I set these prices cheap in my opinion, so please don't complain about them!!
MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
y2UYCzJ.png
sNuSVZA.png
ZqTATLu.png
gfCdYdH.gif
MITSWHH.gif
AO6x9Go.gif
[center]Rules: Prices: [b]Pixel Adopt Examples: [/b]Commission Examples: Order Forms: Pinglist: Slots Note- 1. I am still making more bases, and I'm still making the animated versions of each one 2. I'm not that great with the image links and stuff 3. I'm still in school, so I'll work on these when I can but please be patient 4. I'm going to post it blank for now and add the links later bc the links take me forever to get bc I need my dad's help- so- Bear with me Now that that's out of the way, onto the pixel bases!! [img]https://5x5advisory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/SkydancerFRBase.jpg[/img] Skydancer [img][/img] Imperial (WIP) [img][/img] Pearlcatcher (WIP) [img][/img] Fae (WIP) [img][/img] Ridgeback (WIP) [img]https://5x5advisory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/SpiralFRBase.jpg[/img] Spiral [img][/img] Tundra (WIP) [img][/img] Snapper (WIP) [img][/img] Gaoler (WIP) [img][/img] Bogsneak (WIP) [img][/img] Coatl (WIP) [img][/img] Mirror (WIP) Now the animated versions! [img]https://5x5advisory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/skydancer-animated-base.gif[/img] Skydancer [img][/img] Imperial (WIP) [img][/img] Pearlcatcher (WIP) [img][/img] Fae (WIP) [img][/img] Ridgeback (WIP) [img][/img] Spiral (WIP) [img][/img] Tundra (WIP) [img][/img] Snapper (WIP) [img][/img] Gaoler (WIP) [img][/img] Bogsneak (WIP) [img][/img] Coatl (WIP) [img][/img] Mirror (WIP) Boom!! Now some examples of finished products!! [img]https://5x5advisory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/commission081719.jpg[/img]

Note-
1. I am still making more bases, and I'm still making the animated versions of each one
2. I'm not that great with the image links and stuff
3. I'm still in school, so I'll work on these when I can but please be patient
4. I'm going to post it blank for now and add the links later bc the links take me forever to get bc I need my dad's help- so-
Bear with me

Now that that's out of the way, onto the pixel bases!!

SkydancerFRBase.jpg
Skydancer

[img][/img]
Imperial (WIP)

[img][/img]
Pearlcatcher (WIP)

[img][/img]
Fae (WIP)

[img][/img]
Ridgeback (WIP)

SpiralFRBase.jpg
Spiral

[img][/img]
Tundra (WIP)

[img][/img]
Snapper (WIP)

[img][/img]
Gaoler (WIP)

[img][/img]
Bogsneak (WIP)

[img][/img]
Coatl (WIP)

[img][/img]
Mirror (WIP)

Now the animated versions!

skydancer-animated-base.gif
Skydancer

[img][/img]
Imperial (WIP)

[img][/img]
Pearlcatcher (WIP)

[img][/img]
Fae (WIP)

[img][/img]
Ridgeback (WIP)

[img][/img]
Spiral (WIP)

[img][/img]
Tundra (WIP)

[img][/img]
Snapper (WIP)

[img][/img]
Gaoler (WIP)

[img][/img]
Bogsneak (WIP)

[img][/img]
Coatl (WIP)

[img][/img]
Mirror (WIP)

Boom!! Now some examples of finished products!!

commission081719.jpg
MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
y2UYCzJ.png
sNuSVZA.png
ZqTATLu.png
gfCdYdH.gif
MITSWHH.gif
AO6x9Go.gif

Note- each commission is unique and there are no bases for these. However, I do have examples.

(Images here)

Note- each commission is unique and there are no bases for these. However, I do have examples.

(Images here)
MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
y2UYCzJ.png
sNuSVZA.png
ZqTATLu.png
gfCdYdH.gif
MITSWHH.gif
AO6x9Go.gif
[center]Rules: Prices: Pixel Adopt Examples: Commission Examples: [b]Order Forms:[/b] Pinglist: Slots Note: if you do not use the correct order form, I will ignore you! Please do not get mad at me for ignoring you if you did not use the correct format! [b]Pixel Adopt Order Form:[/b][/center] [code]Dragon link: Base: (just say breed and gender- only pick a base that is available!) Shading: (yes or no) Apparel: (yes or no, if yes specify what apparel) Accent: (yes or no, if yes specify which) Price: (you must keep track of how much you owe me, that's your job) Key phrase: [/code] [center][b]Commission Order Form:[/b][/center] [code]Dragon link: Type: (headshot or fullbody) Pose: (if you don't care what pose I do leave this blank, if you have a preference or suggestion state it here) Shading: (yes or no) Apparel: (yes or no, if yes specify what apparel) Accent: (yes or no, if yes specify which) Background: (simple or complex, if complex specify what you would like) Other: (anything else you would like to make sure I add- speech bubble, familiar, etc) Price: Key phrase: [/code]

Note: if you do not use the correct order form, I will ignore you! Please do not get mad at me for ignoring you if you did not use the correct format!

Pixel Adopt Order Form:
Code:
Dragon link: Base: (just say breed and gender- only pick a base that is available!) Shading: (yes or no) Apparel: (yes or no, if yes specify what apparel) Accent: (yes or no, if yes specify which) Price: (you must keep track of how much you owe me, that's your job) Key phrase:

Commission Order Form:
Code:
Dragon link: Type: (headshot or fullbody) Pose: (if you don't care what pose I do leave this blank, if you have a preference or suggestion state it here) Shading: (yes or no) Apparel: (yes or no, if yes specify what apparel) Accent: (yes or no, if yes specify which) Background: (simple or complex, if complex specify what you would like) Other: (anything else you would like to make sure I add- speech bubble, familiar, etc) Price: Key phrase:

MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
y2UYCzJ.png
sNuSVZA.png
ZqTATLu.png
gfCdYdH.gif
MITSWHH.gif
AO6x9Go.gif

General Pinglist
@FlapAscent @Lunaralight

New Species and Bases Pinglist
@Lunyali

Animated Bases Pinglist

General Pinglist
@FlapAscent @Lunaralight

New Species and Bases Pinglist
@Lunyali

Animated Bases Pinglist
MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
y2UYCzJ.png
sNuSVZA.png
ZqTATLu.png
gfCdYdH.gif
MITSWHH.gif
AO6x9Go.gif

1. @rascal2002 [done!]
2. @Lunaralight [wip]
3. @Lunyali [wip]

Slots are unlimited, I will add more if and when necessary!

1. @rascal2002 [done!]
2. @Lunaralight [wip]
3. @Lunyali [wip]

Slots are unlimited, I will add more if and when necessary!
MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
y2UYCzJ.png
sNuSVZA.png
ZqTATLu.png
gfCdYdH.gif
MITSWHH.gif
AO6x9Go.gif
Can I be pinged?
Can I be pinged?
aesq82D.gifhVHlIic.png
@FlapAscent Yep!!
@FlapAscent Yep!!
MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
y2UYCzJ.png
sNuSVZA.png
ZqTATLu.png
gfCdYdH.gif
MITSWHH.gif
AO6x9Go.gif
@FlapAscent @Mo0nChaser the shop is now open!! Currently I only have available the non-animated Skydancer and Spiral adopts, as well as the commissions. If you would like for me to add you to a Pinglist for new bases and animated versions, let me know!
@FlapAscent @Mo0nChaser the shop is now open!! Currently I only have available the non-animated Skydancer and Spiral adopts, as well as the commissions. If you would like for me to add you to a Pinglist for new bases and animated versions, let me know!
MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
y2UYCzJ.png
sNuSVZA.png
ZqTATLu.png
gfCdYdH.gif
MITSWHH.gif
AO6x9Go.gif
1 2 3 4 5