Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Imp on a Globe [Open]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/sZG8yHr.png[/img][/center] [center][color=green][size=5]OPEN[/center] Hello and welcome to Imps on a Globe! Here you can get your very own imperial drawn on a globe – new breeds may be added, if there's enough interest. [img]https://i.imgur.com/85Sar7m.png[/img] [center][size=5][b]Rules[/center] [LIST] [*] Make sure to [b]save them to your device[/b], as I occasionally go through and delete images off of imgur. [*] [b]Do not claim these as your own[/b]. [*] Because I've had problems before, [b]all images will be saved on imgur[/b]. If you can't see images saved on imgur, I recommend getting a trusted friend to host them to a different site. [*] I will do edits for the first [b]24 hours[/b]. After that, any edits will cost the full price. [*] Feel free to post your adopt both on and off FR, as long as you credit me and link back to my shop. [*] Send payment after I've confirmed your order. I won't begin until I see the CR/PM. [b]I won't accept until I am finished[/b]. [*] Feel free to ping. I am subscribed, but pings make it easier for me to see specific notifications! [*] If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! [/LIST]
sZG8yHr.png
OPEN

Hello and welcome to Imps on a Globe! Here you can get your very own imperial drawn on a globe – new breeds may be added, if there's enough interest.

85Sar7m.png

Rules
  • Make sure to save them to your device, as I occasionally go through and delete images off of imgur.
  • Do not claim these as your own.
  • Because I've had problems before, all images will be saved on imgur. If you can't see images saved on imgur, I recommend getting a trusted friend to host them to a different site.
  • I will do edits for the first 24 hours. After that, any edits will cost the full price.
  • Feel free to post your adopt both on and off FR, as long as you credit me and link back to my shop.
  • Send payment after I've confirmed your order. I won't begin until I see the CR/PM. I won't accept until I am finished.
  • Feel free to ping. I am subscribed, but pings make it easier for me to see specific notifications!
  • If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
[center][size=5][b]Examples[/center] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WSIzAuF.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/N14RSS6.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ypfJ3fU.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][b]Base Price: 50kt/g[/center] [code=Order Form] [b]Name[/b]: [b]Link to Dragon[/b]: [b]Flight[/b]: [b]Metal[/b]: - The metal part that goes around the globe - [/code] [quote=Genes] Available genes are in [color=green]green[/color]. Unsponsored genes are in [color=red]red[/color]. Gene sponsoring will be [b]10kt[/b]. [columns] [size=2][b]Primary Genes[/b] [color=green]Basic[/color] [color=red]Bar[/color] [color=green]Cherub[/color] [color=red]Clown Crystal Falcon Giraffe Iridescent[/color] [color=green]Jaguar[/color] [color=red]Jupiter Laced Leopard Lionfish[/color] [color=green]Metallic Petals[/color] [color=red]Piebald Pinstripe Poison[/color] [color=green]Python[/color] [color=red]Ripple Savannah Skink Speckle Starmap Tapir Tiger Vipera Wasp[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]_____[/color] [nextcol] [size=2][b]Secondary Genes[/b] [color=green]Basic[/color] [color=green]Alloy Bee Butterfly[/color] [color=red]Clouded Constellation Current Daub Edged Eye Spots Facet Freckle Hex Hypnotic[/color] [color=green]Morph[/color] [color=red]Noxtide Paint Peregrine Rosette Safari Saturn Seraph Shimmer Spinner Striation Stripes Toxin Trail[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]_____[/color] [nextcol] [size=2][b]Tertiary Genes[/b] [color=green]Basic[/color] [color=red]Capsule Circuit Contour Crackle Filigree Firefly Gembond[/color] [color=green]Ghost Glimmer[/color] [color=red]Lace Okapi[/color] [color=green]Opal[/color] [color=red]Peacock Ringlets Runes Scales Smirch Smoke Spines Stained Thylacine Underbelly[/color] [/columns] [/quote] [quote=Flights] The land mass of your dragon's flight will go on the globe itself, unless you would like your own flight instead. Available flights are [b]free[/b]. It costs 5kt/g to sponsor a flight. [center][size=2][b]Flights[/b] [color=red]Earth Plague Wind Water[/color] [color=green]Lightning Ice Shadow[/color] [color=red]Light[/color] [color=green]Arcane[/color] [color=red]Nature Fire[/color][/center] [/quote] [quote=Metals] Available metal coloring: Gold Silver Darksteel Copper [/quote] [quote=Eye Types] I will do any eye types [b]except[/b] for primal. That might change in the future. [/quote] [quote=Slots] [center][size=5][b]Slots[/size] 1. _____ 2. _____ 3. _____ 4. _____ 5. _____[/center] [/quote]
Examples
WSIzAuF.png
N14RSS6.png
ypfJ3fU.png
Base Price: 50kt/g

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: [b]Link to Dragon[/b]: [b]Flight[/b]: [b]Metal[/b]: - The metal part that goes around the globe -

Genes wrote:
Available genes are in green.
Unsponsored genes are in red.

Gene sponsoring will be 10kt.

Primary Genes
Basic
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Crystal
Falcon
Giraffe
Iridescent

Jaguar
Jupiter
Laced
Leopard
Lionfish

Metallic
Petals

Piebald
Pinstripe
Poison

Python
Ripple
Savannah
Skink
Speckle
Starmap
Tapir
Tiger
Vipera
Wasp

_____ Secondary Genes
Basic
Alloy
Bee
Butterfly

Clouded
Constellation
Current
Daub
Edged
Eye Spots
Facet
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic

Morph
Noxtide
Paint
Peregrine
Rosette
Safari
Saturn
Seraph
Shimmer
Spinner
Striation
Stripes
Toxin
Trail

_____ Tertiary Genes
Basic
Capsule
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Filigree
Firefly
Gembond

Ghost
Glimmer

Lace
Okapi

Opal
Peacock
Ringlets
Runes
Scales
Smirch
Smoke
Spines
Stained
Thylacine
Underbelly

Flights wrote:
The land mass of your dragon's flight will go on the globe itself, unless you would like your own flight instead.

Available flights are free. It costs 5kt/g to sponsor a flight.
Flights
Earth
Plague
Wind
Water

Lightning
Ice
Shadow

Light
Arcane
Nature
Fire

Metals wrote:
Available metal coloring:

Gold
Silver
Darksteel
Copper

Eye Types wrote:
I will do any eye types except for primal. That might change in the future.

Slots wrote:
Slots
1. _____
2. _____
3. _____
4. _____
5. _____
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Pinglist
General

New Breeds
Pinglist
General

New Breeds
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Reserved
Reserved
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Reserved
Reserved
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
^
^
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Hey friend, I didn't know you had a shop! Do you do draw apparel or accents for sponsor by any chance?
Hey friend, I didn't know you had a shop! Do you do draw apparel or accents for sponsor by any chance?
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png