Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Selling Characters! (Freebies!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(lemme know if this goes somewhere else!)

I've acquired a lot of characters over time, and I've decided that I want to clear some out. So,,, I'm selling them! There may be one or two free ones that I, myself, got for free, but for the most part, they're for gems! (Or treasure, if that's what you have!)

The prices in the names are what I paid, and sometimes less. Feel free to haggle! Ones named offer, I'm not too sure what I want for them so just offer! If you buy three or more characters you can have one of the "offer" ones for free!

Sea bleps require me to notify the creator of the trade once completed.

Um, so that's it! Offer away! <3 (I'm subbed, no need to ping, but if you do no worries!)
(lemme know if this goes somewhere else!)

I've acquired a lot of characters over time, and I've decided that I want to clear some out. So,,, I'm selling them! There may be one or two free ones that I, myself, got for free, but for the most part, they're for gems! (Or treasure, if that's what you have!)

The prices in the names are what I paid, and sometimes less. Feel free to haggle! Ones named offer, I'm not too sure what I want for them so just offer! If you buy three or more characters you can have one of the "offer" ones for free!

Sea bleps require me to notify the creator of the trade once completed.

Um, so that's it! Offer away! <3 (I'm subbed, no need to ping, but if you do no worries!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
bump!
bump!
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
up!
up!
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
up!
up!
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
up !!
up !!
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
[img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/15048432_453nNVfycJOfCDJ.png[img]https://file.toyhou.se/thumbnails/12741531_8Tq.png[/img][/img] I don't have a Toyhouse, can I still adopt these for other sites like Deviantart? If I buy them I can draw them as long as I give you credit somewhere, right? 200 treasure?
15048432_453nNVfycJOfCDJ.png12741531_8Tq.png

I don't have a Toyhouse, can I still adopt these for other sites like Deviantart?

If I buy them I can draw them as long as I give you credit somewhere, right?

200 treasure?
HKrGNct.png
tDeKDnH.png umbreon.gif 86403830.png[endcol]
@Lola96

Oh, of course!! I just store them on TH.

Both of them already have credits, @/kiwipen for the first one and @/Miint for the second.

As far as pricing goes, it would be 200g or 200,000t for both, or 100g or 100,000t for one. (Or any mixture! 25/75, 50/50, 10/90, etc.)
@Lola96

Oh, of course!! I just store them on TH.

Both of them already have credits, @/kiwipen for the first one and @/Miint for the second.

As far as pricing goes, it would be 200g or 200,000t for both, or 100g or 100,000t for one. (Or any mixture! 25/75, 50/50, 10/90, etc.)
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
I sent a CR!
I sent a CR!
HKrGNct.png
tDeKDnH.png umbreon.gif 86403830.png[endcol]
Thank you!
Thank you!
HKrGNct.png