Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Fluff Chibi Coatls [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Yukorusshi

I'll nyx the garb this time, then, if that's all right. <3
@Yukorusshi

I'll nyx the garb this time, then, if that's all right. <3
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@Yukorusshi

Aaah! Yukorusshi your gonna destroy me ;-; Please ping me when your not full I need. *grabby hands* This is what I get for sleeping in late.
@Yukorusshi

Aaah! Yukorusshi your gonna destroy me ;-; Please ping me when your not full I need. *grabby hands* This is what I get for sleeping in late.
jsLE9l2.png
@Aidan Oh, is that above your budget?
How much were you planning to spend, if I may ask? Maybe we can discuss this further and get a more fitting price.
(you do deserve it since you're a customer who's around alot AA)
@Aidan Oh, is that above your budget?
How much were you planning to spend, if I may ask? Maybe we can discuss this further and get a more fitting price.
(you do deserve it since you're a customer who's around alot AA)
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Gingerkat

Psh you can simply call me Yuko (thats what everyone calls me)
I'll put you on the pinglist haha
Do you wanna stay there after ordering or do you wanna get removed from it afterwards to prevent multiple pings?
@Gingerkat

Psh you can simply call me Yuko (thats what everyone calls me)
I'll put you on the pinglist haha
Do you wanna stay there after ordering or do you wanna get removed from it afterwards to prevent multiple pings?
@Yukorusshi

Oh no! I was actually just thinking about you, lol. I know the Garb is a more difficult article of clothing, and when I got to thinking about it, I want to see as much of the cute pose as I can. <33 I don't know how much of it will be hidden by the garb!
@Yukorusshi

Oh no! I was actually just thinking about you, lol. I know the Garb is a more difficult article of clothing, and when I got to thinking about it, I want to see as much of the cute pose as I can. <33 I don't know how much of it will be hidden by the garb!
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@Yukorusshi

Alright Yuko is a lovely name by the way. ^^-

I'd probably like to be removed from it after ordering since I almost only buy for one dragon haha that is unless you plan anymore future coatl adopts then I'd love to be pinged for those your coatls are always so cute!
@Yukorusshi

Alright Yuko is a lovely name by the way. ^^-

I'd probably like to be removed from it after ordering since I almost only buy for one dragon haha that is unless you plan anymore future coatl adopts then I'd love to be pinged for those your coatls are always so cute!
jsLE9l2.png
@Aidan Ah okay that makes sense!
Then it'd be a total of 400g/kT c:
Just set up the CR whenever and I'll get to your order within the next few days if possible (since I'm at my lovers place atm and their mother wants to spend the weekends and mondays with us but we have free time over the other weekdays uwu)
@Aidan Ah okay that makes sense!
Then it'd be a total of 400g/kT c:
Just set up the CR whenever and I'll get to your order within the next few days if possible (since I'm at my lovers place atm and their mother wants to spend the weekends and mondays with us but we have free time over the other weekdays uwu)
oOOoh i love this,,, please add me to the pinglist! ;w;
oOOoh i love this,,, please add me to the pinglist! ;w;
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Gingerkat Thanks alot! I made the name up when I started drawing digitally some years ago, but since alot of people use that name on alot of social media already I had to think of something more unique, which is Yukorusshi
But I always go by the short version aka Yuko, its easy to memorize and sounds better haha

I'm not sure if I'll add multiple Coatls to this shop- I'm not even sure if I wanna do other breeds, too. Or lets say its pretty unlikely, but I can just keep in mind that IF I do other Coatl adopts, even if its for other shops, I could ping or message you to let you know u v u
By the way! Since we're already talking about it- my honey is doing an interest check for pixel coatls right now! If you wanna check that out it's-

Ok so I was gonna tell you about my girlfriends new shop but... then noticed you already saw and replied to it so... oops
@Gingerkat Thanks alot! I made the name up when I started drawing digitally some years ago, but since alot of people use that name on alot of social media already I had to think of something more unique, which is Yukorusshi
But I always go by the short version aka Yuko, its easy to memorize and sounds better haha

I'm not sure if I'll add multiple Coatls to this shop- I'm not even sure if I wanna do other breeds, too. Or lets say its pretty unlikely, but I can just keep in mind that IF I do other Coatl adopts, even if its for other shops, I could ping or message you to let you know u v u
By the way! Since we're already talking about it- my honey is doing an interest check for pixel coatls right now! If you wanna check that out it's-

Ok so I was gonna tell you about my girlfriends new shop but... then noticed you already saw and replied to it so... oops
@Jinoga With pleasure! Its good to see you again uwu
@Jinoga With pleasure! Its good to see you again uwu
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14