Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] MH-Inspired Dragon Pixels
1 2
[b]Yo! I'm putting this thread on ice for the time being, as I'm not really happy with these bases anymore (except for the snapper GOD the snapper's so cute) and these never really got many customers anyway. Maybe I'll come back to them someday, but when I do, it'll probably be with new bases![/b] [center][size=7]Noche's Monster Hunter-Inspired Pixels![/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pZC1OqO.png[/img] So Monster Hunter's great, right? Yeah? Yeah. I especially love the unique style that the Field Guide and similar monster encyclopedias use for a given monster's icon. It's very distinct and really interesting to look at. And we all love our dragons, right? Of course. That's why we're all here. So why don't I [i]put them together?[/i] [size=6]Rules:[/size] ♦ You can use these wherever you want, but please credit me, and let me know if you're using it outside of FR! For reference, if you want to upload these to Toyhouse, my TH account is luxidoptera. ♦ Please make payment upfront through PMs. ♦ It'd be wise for you to rehost your images in case something happens to the original upload. ♦ You may order up to two dragons per slot, one slot per person per round. ♦ Please pay within 48 hours of recieving a slot! ♦ New genes on a given base will cost a certain amount extra to sponsor. After which, they will no longer add extra to the price on that base. ♦ As of right now, I'm not doing skins/accents, but this is subject to change. Apparel costs 50g/50kt extra. ♦ Please don't ping me here, I'm subbed. Currently, I have [b]all Plentiful breeds + Spirals and Snappers[/b] available. More bases will be made over time, and I plan to have all breeds available eventually. [img]https://i.imgur.com/u07DP0N.png[/img]
Yo! I'm putting this thread on ice for the time being, as I'm not really happy with these bases anymore (except for the snapper GOD the snapper's so cute) and these never really got many customers anyway. Maybe I'll come back to them someday, but when I do, it'll probably be with new bases!
Noche's Monster Hunter-Inspired Pixels!

pZC1OqO.png

So Monster Hunter's great, right? Yeah? Yeah. I especially love the unique style that the Field Guide and similar monster encyclopedias use for a given monster's icon. It's very distinct and really interesting to look at. And we all love our dragons, right? Of course. That's why we're all here.

So why don't I put them together?

Rules:

♦ You can use these wherever you want, but please credit me, and let me know if you're using it outside of FR! For reference, if you want to upload these to Toyhouse, my TH account is luxidoptera.
♦ Please make payment upfront through PMs.
♦ It'd be wise for you to rehost your images in case something happens to the original upload.
♦ You may order up to two dragons per slot, one slot per person per round.
♦ Please pay within 48 hours of recieving a slot!
♦ New genes on a given base will cost a certain amount extra to sponsor. After which, they will no longer add extra to the price on that base.
♦ As of right now, I'm not doing skins/accents, but this is subject to change. Apparel costs 50g/50kt extra.
♦ Please don't ping me here, I'm subbed.

Currently, I have all Plentiful breeds + Spirals and Snappers available. More bases will be made over time, and I plan to have all breeds available eventually.

u07DP0N.png
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
[center][size=6]Pricing[/size] Gem Conversion Rate: 1000t = 1g [size=4][b]Dragon Base[/b][/size] Base Price: 150kt or 150g [b]The following genes are available on all bases by default:[/b] Basic Stained Underbelly Crystal/Facet (I just use paint . net for this) [b]The following genes give no extra cost to sponsor:[/b] Metallic [currently available on: Guardian] Alloy [currently available on: Guardian] Iridescent [currently available on: Fae] Shimmer [currently available on: Fae] Contour Firefly [b]The following genes will cost you 15g extra to sponsor:[/b] Skink Spinner Speckle Freckle Jupiter Saturn Tiger [currently available on: Tundra] Stripes Vipera Capsule Glimmer [currently available on: Guardian] Okapi Scales [currently available on: Guardian] Smirch Thylacine [currently available on: Tundra] [b]The following genes will cost you 25g extra to sponsor:[/b] Ripple Current Petals Butterfly Lace Opal Runes [currently available on: Fae] Smoke Falcon Peregrine [currently available on: Tundra] Peacock [b]The following genes will cost you 50g extra to sponsor:[/b] Jaguar Rosette Ghost Poison Toxin Laced Edged Pinstripe (as much as I love it [emoji=spiral sad size=1]) Trail Starmap Constellation Bee Wasp Circuit Gembond Tapir Striation Spines Filigree [b]I will not do Hypnotic because it gives me eyestrain.[/b] [i]I guarantee I've forgotten genes here. Please let me know which ones I'm missing.[/i]
Pricing

Gem Conversion Rate: 1000t = 1g

Dragon Base

Base Price: 150kt or 150g

The following genes are available on all bases by default:
Basic
Stained
Underbelly
Crystal/Facet (I just use paint . net for this)

The following genes give no extra cost to sponsor:
Metallic [currently available on: Guardian]
Alloy [currently available on: Guardian]
Iridescent [currently available on: Fae]
Shimmer [currently available on: Fae]
Contour
Firefly

The following genes will cost you 15g extra to sponsor:
Skink
Spinner
Speckle
Freckle
Jupiter
Saturn
Tiger [currently available on: Tundra]
Stripes
Vipera
Capsule
Glimmer [currently available on: Guardian]
Okapi
Scales [currently available on: Guardian]
Smirch
Thylacine [currently available on: Tundra]

The following genes will cost you 25g extra to sponsor:
Ripple
Current
Petals
Butterfly
Lace
Opal
Runes [currently available on: Fae]
Smoke
Falcon
Peregrine [currently available on: Tundra]
Peacock

The following genes will cost you 50g extra to sponsor:
Jaguar
Rosette
Ghost
Poison
Toxin
Laced
Edged
Pinstripe (as much as I love it )
Trail
Starmap
Constellation
Bee
Wasp
Circuit
Gembond
Tapir
Striation
Spines
Filigree

I will not do Hypnotic because it gives me eyestrain.
I guarantee I've forgotten genes here. Please let me know which ones I'm missing.
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
[center][size=6]Slots & Form[/size] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [b]Pinglist:[/b] [b]Form:[/b] [quote][b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] (insert BBCode) [b]Genes:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] (misc. details)[/quote] I will ping you when I accept your form, then you can send payment through PM!
Slots & Form

Pinglist:

Form:
Quote:
Username:
Dragon: (insert BBCode)
Genes:
Apparel:
Other: (misc. details)

I will ping you when I accept your form, then you can send payment through PM!
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
Pinglist:
l0ser (Ping for Wildclaw base)
Pinglist:
l0ser (Ping for Wildclaw base)
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
bump!
bump!
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
@ReZonancE could I get a spiral one of my mans? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42448066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424481/42448066_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]these also look stupendous[/s]
@ReZonancE

could I get a spiral one of my mans?

42448066_350.png

these also look stupendous
gsDYm4B.png
@PAPAJOHNSPIZZA

Certainly! That'll be 150kt or 150g, whichever works for you.
@PAPAJOHNSPIZZA

Certainly! That'll be 150kt or 150g, whichever works for you.
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
@ReZonancE

150kt, I'll send it over now, thank you!
@ReZonancE

150kt, I'll send it over now, thank you!
gsDYm4B.png
@PAPAJOHNSPIZZA Here you go! I've also included a version with a darker BG for visibility. (It's with this commission that I realize the flaw in this style regarding white dragons...) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Mc11Wr9.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/bbpb8W7.png[/img]
@PAPAJOHNSPIZZA

Here you go! I've also included a version with a darker BG for visibility. (It's with this commission that I realize the flaw in this style regarding white dragons...)

Mc11Wr9.pngbbpb8W7.png
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
@ReZonancE

I LOVE IT!! thank you sm!!