Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Chibi ♥ Imp/PC/WC [full]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@fishcycle AAAAAAA DKDBSKDJ HES SO CUTE [emoji=pearlcatcher love] i love it!!! thank you so much!! like I said I'll pay you on the 25th! :^D if i forget or something please feel free to message me and remind me
@fishcycle AAAAAAA DKDBSKDJ HES SO CUTE i love it!!! thank you so much!! like I said I'll pay you on the 25th! :^D if i forget or something please feel free to message me and remind me
tumblr_puae2edXZk1vkrxs7o1_500.png
@pastprologue
Yay glad you like him! >u<
Yup, sounds good! ty ♥
@pastprologue
Yay glad you like him! >u<
Yup, sounds good! ty ♥
Q7HH0eK.png
exCUSE me but that pc base is adorbs T-T lmk if you ever do coatl / spirals / wcs!! <3 edit: actually i might need one for my pc but she got apparel, is that okay? T-T How much apparel / accent are you able to do for an extra [item=filigree rapier]? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42874310] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428744/42874310_350.png[/img] [/url]
exCUSE me but that pc base is adorbs T-T lmk if you ever do coatl / spirals / wcs!! <3

edit:

actually
i might need one for my pc but she got apparel, is that okay? T-T How much apparel / accent are you able to do for an extra Filigree Rapier ?

42874310_350.png
I387ENf.png
@fishcycle Gave in and just bought some gems. Will be sending some over soon!
@fishcycle Gave in and just bought some gems. Will be sending some over soon!
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
@CrazyCake
Thank you! ;u;

I think I would have trouble with all the small jewelery and accent, but I'd be totally ok with doing the Harvest Guise! And maybe a simplified Aerborne Gustgather o/

@Atrocities
Thank you so much! ♥
@CrazyCake
Thank you! ;u;

I think I would have trouble with all the small jewelery and accent, but I'd be totally ok with doing the Harvest Guise! And maybe a simplified Aerborne Gustgather o/

@Atrocities
Thank you so much! ♥
Q7HH0eK.png
@fishcycle eeeeEE <3 okay that sounds perfect!! :D Would we be able to do say the rapier + 200G for her total then? :D
@fishcycle eeeeEE <3 okay that sounds perfect!! :D Would we be able to do say the rapier + 200G for her total then? :D
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake
Sounds good to me! o/
@CrazyCake
Sounds good to me! o/
Q7HH0eK.png
Q7HH0eK.png
@fishcycle please add me to the ping list for wildclaws! i would love to get some of these... love the way you draw these, they look so clean and smooth? give me your skills please ♥
@fishcycle please add me to the ping list for wildclaws! i would love to get some of these... love the way you draw these, they look so clean and smooth? give me your skills please ♥
@Nirwana
Aw thank you so much! asddsf ♥♥♥
(And sounds good! Added ~)
@Nirwana
Aw thank you so much! asddsf ♥♥♥
(And sounds good! Added ~)
Q7HH0eK.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22