Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Katy's Cakes • [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@BlackRayser I just noticed the link in your signature and totally had to get one of this cuties [emoji=coatl love] I would like to add the fire emblem and googles she is wearing. How much that would be?
@BlackRayser
I just noticed the link in your signature and totally had to get one of this cuties

I would like to add the fire emblem and googles she is wearing. How much that would be?
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Hinumi Nothing, both Rally cover the whole price [emoji=coatl winking] Set the CR whenever you're ready! Also, which color do you prefer for the candle?
@Hinumi
Nothing, both Rally cover the whole price Set the CR whenever you're ready!
Also, which color do you prefer for the candle?
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser
Amazing! Sending the CR in a second ^^
Could you choose the color of the candle? im sure you will know better than I xDD
@BlackRayser
Amazing! Sending the CR in a second ^^
Could you choose the color of the candle? im sure you will know better than I xDD
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Hinumi Here is your adopt! I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/FQZSPlc.png[/img] And signature size! [img]https://i.imgur.com/z7GU4xn.png[/img]
@Hinumi
Here is your adopt! I hope you like it!
FQZSPlc.png

And signature size!
z7GU4xn.png
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser
These are adorable~! I've got a time turner's sandglass that I'm willing to part with. Would you be willing to make an imperial adopt version of this?
@BlackRayser
These are adorable~! I've got a time turner's sandglass that I'm willing to part with. Would you be willing to make an imperial adopt version of this?
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@BlackRayser [b]Username & ID:[/b] Thunder44 #277286 [b]Dragon: ZapZap[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44886712] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/448868/44886712_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Crystal | Facet [b]Which Breed:[/b] Fae [b]Eye Type:[/b] Lighting rare [b]BDay Cake:[/b] Yes, number 3 Blue color ( like the n5 candle ) [b]Which Filling:[/b] Cream [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure or mixed, depend on how much will cost the total. I can add 1 Rally too. [b]Alterations or Notes:[/b]Could add some lightning sparklings around her? like the ones on her wings. NO accent plz nor apparels. [b]Which breed I should do next?[/b] Bogsneak | Coatl | Wildclaw I wanted to be add to ur ping list plz :D <3 Cuz love ur cakes! I also wanted to ask, if i add a Morph or Python gene, could u make a different breed for another dragon?
@BlackRayser
Username & ID: Thunder44 #277286
Dragon:

ZapZap

44886712_350.png

Genes: Crystal | Facet
Which Breed: Fae
Eye Type: Lighting rare
BDay Cake: Yes, number 3 Blue color ( like the n5 candle )
Which Filling: Cream
Payment: Treasure or mixed, depend on how much will cost the total. I can add 1 Rally too.
Alterations or Notes:Could add some lightning sparklings around her? like the ones on her wings. NO accent plz nor apparels.

Which breed I should do next? Bogsneak | Coatl | Wildclaw

I wanted to be add to ur ping list plz :D <3 Cuz love ur cakes!

I also wanted to ask, if i add a Morph or Python gene, could u make a different breed for another dragon?
@Lodzhal Absolutely! It will require me a bit more time to make your adopt, but I can definitely do it! @Thunder44 Your total is 85.000 [emoji=treasure] and no problem for the lightning sparklings! I've added you to the pinglist too! :D I would gladly prefere a Python and yes, it will perfectly cover the creation of another breed!
@Lodzhal
Absolutely! It will require me a bit more time to make your adopt, but I can definitely do it!

@Thunder44
Your total is 85.000 and no problem for the lightning sparklings!
I've added you to the pinglist too! :D

I would gladly prefere a Python and yes, it will perfectly cover the creation of another breed!
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser
Ah, that's perfectly fine and understandable. Would you like me to send you the item now?
@BlackRayser
Ah, that's perfectly fine and understandable. Would you like me to send you the item now?
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@Lodzhal
No rush. I put you on a free slot, as soon as it's your turn, I'll ping you so you'll can fill the form and send the payment :)
@Lodzhal
No rush. I put you on a free slot, as soon as it's your turn, I'll ping you so you'll can fill the form and send the payment :)
FA1PXy5.png

@BlackRayser

Would these items from your wishlist be enough to have a noc done?
ITEMS:

Ghostly Rat Lord
Coursing Skira
Dire Vulture
Dustfeather Sphinx
Great Tusk
Heckling Hydrena
King Quillrunner
Plainsrider Bard
Rabid Grinfin
Unburdened Billy

Morph

4 Giant Darner's

If anything else is needed just let me know. Thank you for your time.

@BlackRayser

Would these items from your wishlist be enough to have a noc done?
ITEMS:

Ghostly Rat Lord
Coursing Skira
Dire Vulture
Dustfeather Sphinx
Great Tusk
Heckling Hydrena
King Quillrunner
Plainsrider Bard
Rabid Grinfin
Unburdened Billy

Morph

4 Giant Darner's

If anything else is needed just let me know. Thank you for your time.
kkarma_signature__sig_sized__by_sludgy-dc8i3up.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60