Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Letters from Hatchlings Adopt letters!
[center]Want to participate in the Letters for Hatchlings, but not sure what to write? Want to send a really cute picture letter instead of a boring old text DM? Don't worry, I have you covered! I have made a template letter for anyone who wants to participate in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1326599/1]letters from hatchlings[/url]. It's just a cute little picture of a note one of your hatchlings can send to its parent(s) if they are not in your lair. There are options for sending a letter to mom, dad, or mom and dad. Each one is signed by a... paw? claw? hand? front foot? print of each different dragon species. For the species that have an opposable "thumb"-like toe (bogsneaks, imperials, ridgebacks, skydancers, wildclaws) there is also a left- or right-handed option. If you do use and send my note, please be sure to credit me. Prices: I charge 15g/kt for a letter. Reply to this thread with the following form filled out (No need to ping, I am subscribed):[/center] [LIST] [*]Parents (Mom, dad, or both): [*]Dragon breed: [*]^IF bogsneak, imperial, ridgeback, skydancer, or wildclaw, left or right-clawed: [*]If you want your dragon to sign it with their name as well, for an an additional 10g/kt, add a note requesting it at the bottom of the form, and add their name at the top of the form [b][u]Bolded and underlined[/u][/b] (So I don't miss it)[/LIST] [center]Note: I [u]do[/u] accept mixed payments If anyone you send a letter to wants to use the themselves, please direct them to my shop! I worked hard on these letters, and I believe they are priced fairly cheap. I do [b][i][u]NOT[/u][/i][/b] give permission for people to use these that have not paid for them! That basically means if you bought a bogsneak letter, for example, and someone wants to send a bogsneak letter as well, you can't "give" them permission to send the one you purchased. You can send the letter yourself, to as many different dragons as you want, but that does not give [i]other users[/i] who have not purchased a letter from me permission to use it. That would be like someone commissioning art for their dragon, me coming along and I happen to have a dragon that is the same breed and genes and colors, so I take that art and slap it in my own dragon's bio. That wouldn't be right! Thank you for your understanding~ EXAMPLE of a letter to both parents, from a snapper. This one is watermarked, obviously, but if you purchase one of my letters, the one I give you will not have the watermark. [img]https://i.imgur.com/iRxbIQo.png[/img][/center]
Want to participate in the Letters for Hatchlings, but not sure what to write? Want to send a really cute picture letter instead of a boring old text DM? Don't worry, I have you covered! I have made a template letter for anyone who wants to participate in the letters from hatchlings. It's just a cute little picture of a note one of your hatchlings can send to its parent(s) if they are not in your lair.

There are options for sending a letter to mom, dad, or mom and dad. Each one is signed by a... paw? claw? hand? front foot? print of each different dragon species. For the species that have an opposable "thumb"-like toe (bogsneaks, imperials, ridgebacks, skydancers, wildclaws) there is also a left- or right-handed option. If you do use and send my note, please be sure to credit me.

Prices: I charge 15g/kt for a letter. Reply to this thread with the following form filled out (No need to ping, I am subscribed):
  • Parents (Mom, dad, or both):
  • Dragon breed:
  • ^IF bogsneak, imperial, ridgeback, skydancer, or wildclaw, left or right-clawed:
  • If you want your dragon to sign it with their name as well, for an an additional 10g/kt, add a note requesting it at the bottom of the form, and add their name at the top of the form Bolded and underlined (So I don't miss it)

Note: I do accept mixed payments

If anyone you send a letter to wants to use the themselves, please direct them to my shop! I worked hard on these letters, and I believe they are priced fairly cheap. I do NOT give permission for people to use these that have not paid for them! That basically means if you bought a bogsneak letter, for example, and someone wants to send a bogsneak letter as well, you can't "give" them permission to send the one you purchased. You can send the letter yourself, to as many different dragons as you want, but that does not give other users who have not purchased a letter from me permission to use it. That would be like someone commissioning art for their dragon, me coming along and I happen to have a dragon that is the same breed and genes and colors, so I take that art and slap it in my own dragon's bio. That wouldn't be right! Thank you for your understanding~

EXAMPLE of a letter to both parents, from a snapper. This one is watermarked, obviously, but if you purchase one of my letters, the one I give you will not have the watermark.

iRxbIQo.png
3nB4rFV.png
9PCHmr6.png.....hdED1pW.png
My wishlist