Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Teatime! : adoptables
1 2 3 4
@Pigeonpanhandle Here you go <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/KBbfuav.png[/img]
@Pigeonpanhandle Here you go <3

KBbfuav.png
T e a t i m e !
A hatchery specializing in pretty pastels, spoopy ghosts, and a variety of breeds.
R0gwyJu.gif
Art Adopts
Cute, customized art for your favorite dragons. Come visit today!
@Poufkin [br] [sup][b]// I would love to see a Skydancer or Pearlcatcher one! edit: I would also love to be added to the pinglist, please![/b][/sup] [emoji=heart]
@Poufkin

// I would love to see a Skydancer or Pearlcatcher one!

edit: I would also love to be added to the pinglist, please!
sEL0vsk.pngLpK8Dtd.pngOxZzz8f.pngDK3myz2.png2cTkcBq.png
@Kalypsonite you got it c:

Looks like we have Mirrors, Skydancers, Pearlcatchers to be doing c:
@Kalypsonite you got it c:

Looks like we have Mirrors, Skydancers, Pearlcatchers to be doing c:
T e a t i m e !
A hatchery specializing in pretty pastels, spoopy ghosts, and a variety of breeds.
R0gwyJu.gif
Art Adopts
b u m p
b u m p
T e a t i m e !
R0gwyJu.gif
Art Adopts

@Poufkin......

Have you considered adding perma-babies/ hatchlings? It's hard finding art specifically for them.

@Poufkin......

Have you considered adding perma-babies/ hatchlings? It's hard finding art specifically for them.
kkarma_signature__sig_sized__by_sludgy-dc8i3up.png
@Kkarma I have not-- but that is absolutely a good idea I'm thinking of pursuing now!
@Kkarma I have not-- but that is absolutely a good idea I'm thinking of pursuing now!
T e a t i m e !
R0gwyJu.gif
Art Adopts
@Poufkin I as of right this second have 21 of them in their nursery and it'll continue to get larger. [emoji=guardian tongue]

@Poufkin

I as of right this second have 21 of them in their nursery and it'll continue to get larger.
kkarma_signature__sig_sized__by_sludgy-dc8i3up.png
bump
bump
T e a t i m e !
R0gwyJu.gif
Art Adopts
@Poufkin ahh ive been looking to get this adopt for quite a while Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46781860] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467819/46781860_350.png[/img] [/url] SPILLING SPIRAL Payment: treasure Customizable options: something floral, maybe referencing the spring's breath? or his starmap, youve got a free reign on the cup :D Add-ons: / Notes: /
@Poufkin ahh ive been looking to get this adopt for quite a while

Dragon:
46781860_350.png

SPILLING SPIRAL
Payment: treasure
Customizable options: something floral, maybe referencing the spring's breath? or his starmap, youve got a free reign on the cup :D
Add-ons: /
Notes: /
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@crowworm hi there! Yes! I would've to do your boy some artistic justice-- but it might take a little longer than usual as I'm currently travelling -- should be done by next Monday, though!
@crowworm hi there! Yes! I would've to do your boy some artistic justice-- but it might take a little longer than usual as I'm currently travelling -- should be done by next Monday, though!
T e a t i m e !
R0gwyJu.gif
Art Adopts
1 2 3 4