Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Veritae Adoptables (Special Species)
1 2 3
[center] [size=6] [font=Garamond] Veritae Adoptables (Special Species) [/center] [/font] [/size] [rule] Hello and welcome to my OC shop! Veritae are a closed species of my own creation, which you can only come across for sale here! This shop is still a WIP and will be added to if it becomes popular. Verita, as singular members of the species are known as, vary greatly in colours and size, but are always very horse like in shape and behaviour. They are quite intelligent and can be tamed, although it can be quite tough to do so sometimes! Every Verita is uniquely coloured. They are known to be found in habitats which are similar to these colours, for example green Verita can be found in grasslands, pastel Verita in the clouds and blue Verita in the sea. Only occasionally will this rule be broken, and the Veritae that do break this rule are very rare! Verita live for a very long time. [i]If you buy a Verita, you may not modify the original design. You are allowed to reference it in other works and modify it slightly then, but credit must be given and the original design must still be recognizable in the artwork.[/i] [rule] [rule] [b] How do I pay? [/b] The price of the Verita you are looking at will be at the bottom of its description. If you choose to buy a Verita, I will accept payment through 1 way CR or PM, then I will PM you a higher quality picture of the Verita and its description. After doing this, I will delete the Verita off the forum thread so no one else can claim it. [i] I will only accept FR currency, at a ratio of 1000t to 1g.[/i] Price Range= 50g/kt to 150g/kt [rule] [b] Pinglist [/b] -@/KattsTheName (water/kelp themed) -@/Foxe -@/LadyFairchild -@/Veritable -@/Eiyora -@/GenocidalEagles -@/voyzeck -@/Fujita [rule] [b] Coming Soon [/b] -Nothing planned as yet, will see how this shop goes [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vGFkv_U6le8/XG-JZ8ShQHI/AAAAAAAAH0U/UKdGF_xOHtUbWtoqB7JyPVGs8MDdCbiygCK8BGAs/s398/2019-02-21.png[/img]
Veritae Adoptables (Special Species)

Hello and welcome to my OC shop! Veritae are a closed species of my own creation, which you can only come across for sale here! This shop is still a WIP and will be added to if it becomes popular.

Verita, as singular members of the species are known as, vary greatly in colours and size, but are always very horse like in shape and behaviour. They are quite intelligent and can be tamed, although it can be quite tough to do so sometimes! Every Verita is uniquely coloured. They are known to be found in habitats which are similar to these colours, for example green Verita can be found in grasslands, pastel Verita in the clouds and blue Verita in the sea. Only occasionally will this rule be broken, and the Veritae that do break this rule are very rare! Verita live for a very long time.

If you buy a Verita, you may not modify the original design. You are allowed to reference it in other works and modify it slightly then, but credit must be given and the original design must still be recognizable in the artwork.

How do I pay?
The price of the Verita you are looking at will be at the bottom of its description. If you choose to buy a Verita, I will accept payment through 1 way CR or PM, then I will PM you a higher quality picture of the Verita and its description. After doing this, I will delete the Verita off the forum thread so no one else can claim it. I will only accept FR currency, at a ratio of 1000t to 1g.

Price Range= 50g/kt to 150g/kt

Pinglist
-@/KattsTheName (water/kelp themed)
-@/Foxe
-@/LadyFairchild
-@/Veritable
-@/Eiyora
-@/GenocidalEagles
-@/voyzeck
-@/Fujita
Coming Soon
-Nothing planned as yet, will see how this shop goes

2019-02-21.png

Sorry, signature will be back in five minutes! Perhaps.
Verita For Sale
Aquariums- Coming Soon
Verita For Sale
Aquariums- Coming Soon
Reserved!
Reserved!
New Verita for sale!
New Verita for sale!
New Verita for sale, prices lowered!
New Verita for sale, prices lowered!
Bump!
Bump!
@Chirentis
These are cute! Please ping me for future ones.
@Chirentis
These are cute! Please ping me for future ones.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Added!
Added!
@Chirentis
After thinking about it for a bit, I'll adopt the volcano-based one!
Sending payment!
@Chirentis
After thinking about it for a bit, I'll adopt the volcano-based one!
Sending payment!
mijumaru_animated_sprite_by_julien9495.gifqwcgcAQ.gif501.gifWlChwVX.gif8RH6Pys.gif
@KattsTheName Sent!
@KattsTheName Sent!
1 2 3