Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [C] Chibi Dragons (New Tuns!) | USD/FR
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
@bunlux Username: Parkakid Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45889902] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SOYb5Jj.png[/img] [/url] Apparel?: yes, the pearl roundhorns! Skin/Accent?: N Payment: Gems by the way, would the pricing not including apparel cost be 380 or 240 gems? i think it'd be 380, since you mentioned that the prices in the original post were already discounted, but i wasn't sure so i wanted to check!
@bunlux

Username: Parkakid
Dragon:

SOYb5Jj.png

Apparel?: yes, the pearl roundhorns!
Skin/Accent?: N
Payment: Gems

by the way, would the pricing not including apparel cost be 380 or 240 gems? i think it'd be 380, since you mentioned that the prices in the original post were already discounted, but i wasn't sure so i wanted to check!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@Parkakid

Oh, the base price w/o apparel is 260g, plus the genes: Pinstripe (40g), Morph (30g), and Opal (50g) for an addition of 120g altogether, so... yes, it's 380g! And the roundhorns shouldn't be too hard, so about +15g?

The total would be 395g :>

My original prices for the adopts were in the 400g range just for base price, but I'm definitely gonna lower that even after the sale ends, prolly keeping it in the upper 200g / lower 300g range. Sorry for any confusion haha!
@Parkakid

Oh, the base price w/o apparel is 260g, plus the genes: Pinstripe (40g), Morph (30g), and Opal (50g) for an addition of 120g altogether, so... yes, it's 380g! And the roundhorns shouldn't be too hard, so about +15g?

The total would be 395g :>

My original prices for the adopts were in the 400g range just for base price, but I'm definitely gonna lower that even after the sale ends, prolly keeping it in the upper 200g / lower 300g range. Sorry for any confusion haha!
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@bunlux

sent the payment! it's totally fine, you did explain it pretty clearly in the original post! i just wanted to check, haha.
@bunlux

sent the payment! it's totally fine, you did explain it pretty clearly in the original post! i just wanted to check, haha.
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@Crustacean Your order is complete! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/131438228828979200/529776243781140501/tremain_adopt_app.png[/img] and apparelless: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/131438228828979200/529776261157879829/tremain_adopt.png[/img]
@Crustacean

Your order is complete!

tremain_adopt_app.png

and apparelless:

tremain_adopt.png
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@bunlux Username: Fukii Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36729140] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367292/36729140_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel?: The Pastel Lace Headpiece Skin/Accent?: Yes please Payment: Treasure
@bunlux

Username: Fukii
Dragon:

36729140_350.png

Apparel?: The Pastel Lace Headpiece
Skin/Accent?: Yes please
Payment: Treasure
ZTh0YIX.png
@bunlux Hi! Your adopts are lovely! I was wondering, though, do you take eggs and/or wishlist items as payment (partial or otherwise)? No worries if not, just figured I'd check before trying to budget for all the genes / apparel I'd need to sponsor. ;)
@bunlux Hi! Your adopts are lovely! I was wondering, though, do you take eggs and/or wishlist items as payment (partial or otherwise)? No worries if not, just figured I'd check before trying to budget for all the genes / apparel I'd need to sponsor. ;)
DSfRuAQ.png
@Fukii what a lovely lady!! her colors are so easy on the eyes omg

the base price is 260kt, Skink sponsorship is 60kt, Shimmer 20kt, and Capsule 30kt

for the accent I'll ask 90kt? I could try to translate the dress and jewelry into actual "apparel" instead of coloring on her skin, if you'd like :o and the lace headpiece for 15kt?

total would be 475kt! if that all sounds good, send a CR whenever you're ready!
@Fukii what a lovely lady!! her colors are so easy on the eyes omg

the base price is 260kt, Skink sponsorship is 60kt, Shimmer 20kt, and Capsule 30kt

for the accent I'll ask 90kt? I could try to translate the dress and jewelry into actual "apparel" instead of coloring on her skin, if you'd like :o and the lace headpiece for 15kt?

total would be 475kt! if that all sounds good, send a CR whenever you're ready!
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@commoncomitatus

ahh thank you! and hmm, I hardly even thought about items as payment. I think that'd be a case-by-case basis, depending on what was offered? I'm not a huge egg/G1 hoarder myself, so wishlist items are probably a safer bet :o

Overall I suppose I'd be open for that! LAH prices and whatnot; partial or full payment are both fine uvu I'll update my guidelines to reflect this, and tysm for the interest!
@commoncomitatus

ahh thank you! and hmm, I hardly even thought about items as payment. I think that'd be a case-by-case basis, depending on what was offered? I'm not a huge egg/G1 hoarder myself, so wishlist items are probably a safer bet :o

Overall I suppose I'd be open for that! LAH prices and whatnot; partial or full payment are both fine uvu I'll update my guidelines to reflect this, and tysm for the interest!
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@bunlux Ooh, yay, thanks for letting me know! In that case, would you by any chance be interested in any combination of the celadon and gossamer silks and/or the viridian and brass scale armour (all sets opened but complete)?
@bunlux Ooh, yay, thanks for letting me know! In that case, would you by any chance be interested in any combination of the celadon and gossamer silks and/or the viridian and brass scale armour (all sets opened but complete)?
DSfRuAQ.png
@commoncomitatus [eyes emoji but shaking.gif]

Absolutely!! the silk bundles seem to be priced (at least in the MP) at 123,500t, so just two of those (celadon/gossamer) would cover most of the base price! as for the genes/apparel cost, that depends on the dragon haha. But yeah, I'm totally interested if that's how you'd like to pay :>
@commoncomitatus [eyes emoji but shaking.gif]

Absolutely!! the silk bundles seem to be priced (at least in the MP) at 123,500t, so just two of those (celadon/gossamer) would cover most of the base price! as for the genes/apparel cost, that depends on the dragon haha. But yeah, I'm totally interested if that's how you'd like to pay :>
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31