Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 289 290
lol, that's a cool prompt!

My favorite smell is Tea Tree Oil.

Granted, it is due to a traumatic situation, where I was working 12-16 hour days with no breaks, and only one day off every two weeks...but...

Since it was in a kitchen, the cleanser they had that we used just before leaving for the night had tea tree oil in it.

And that smell is like...freedom to me. It meant that I could go and REST. So...it's a very powerful smell for me.
lol, that's a cool prompt!

My favorite smell is Tea Tree Oil.

Granted, it is due to a traumatic situation, where I was working 12-16 hour days with no breaks, and only one day off every two weeks...but...

Since it was in a kitchen, the cleanser they had that we used just before leaving for the night had tea tree oil in it.

And that smell is like...freedom to me. It meant that I could go and REST. So...it's a very powerful smell for me.
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai: I think I'm doing this correctly for the Infrared and Ultraviolet twins~ xD

Breeding Request!
Source 1: Dark (Store)
Source 2: Light (Store)
Source 3: Heat (Store)
Items to be used (and owners): Bottle of Quintessence (self), Bottle of Ether (self), 2x Catalyst (self)

@Dembai: I think I'm doing this correctly for the Infrared and Ultraviolet twins~ xD

Breeding Request!
Items to be used (and owners): Bottle of Quintessence (self), Bottle of Ether (self), 2x Catalyst (self)

Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Ooooh, looking forward to seeing Infrared and Ultraviolet!
Ooooh, looking forward to seeing Infrared and Ultraviolet!
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
[quote name="mercurialwings" date="2019-05-22 08:35:27" ] @Dembai: I think I'm doing this correctly for the Infrared and Ultraviolet twins~ xD Breeding Request! Source 1: Dark (Store) Source 2: Light (Store) Source 3: Heat (Store) Items to be used (and owners): Bottle of Quintessence (self), Bottle of Ether (self), 2x Catalyst (self) [/quote] You totally are! I'll take note of traits here! ROLLS~! TWO KIDS C = 50% U = 25% R = 10% L = 1% AUTO-PASS = Wings (functional), Hair (extra long) 1% - Glow (tattoos) 1% - Eyes (dark sclera) 1% - Eyes (none) 1% - Nails (full digit) 1% - No Ears 10% - Affix (nails) 10% - Affix (tattoos) 10% - Ear (location) 10% - Eyes (glowing) 25% - Ear (shape, polygon) 25% - Ear (shape, feline) 26% - Glow (aura) [b]Fails = unique traits![/b] <-- important! Kid 1 Infrared 1% - Glow (tattoos) - 15 FAIL 1% - Eyes (dark sclera) 98 FAIL 1% - Eyes (none) 14 FAIL 1% - Nails (full digit) 62 FAIL 1% - No Ears 46 FAIL 10% - Affix (nails) 85 FAIL 10% - Affix (tattoos) 58 FAIL 10% - Ear (location) 85 FAIL 10% - Eyes (glowing) 75 FAIL 25% - Ear (shape, polygon) 45 FAIL 25% - Ear (shape, feline) 40 FAIL 26% - Glow (aura) 42 FAIL KID 2 Ultraviolet 1% - Glow (tattoos) 16 FAIL 1% - Eyes (dark sclera) 3 FAIL 1% - Eyes (none) 87 FAIL 1% - Nails (full digit) 30 FAIL 1% - No Ears 3 FAIL 10% - Affix (nails) 93 FAIL 10% - Affix (tattoos) 46 FAIL [b]10% - Ear (location) 8 PASS[/b] 10% - Eyes (glowing) 70 FAIL 25% - Ear (shape, polygon) 61 FAIL 25% - Ear (shape, feline) 74 FAIL [b]26% - Glow (aura) 12 PASS[/b]
mercurialwings wrote on 2019-05-22 08:35:27:

Breeding Request!

You totally are!

I'll take note of traits here!

ROLLS~!

TWO KIDS

C = 50%
U = 25%
R = 10%
L = 1%

AUTO-PASS = Wings (functional), Hair (extra long)

1% - Glow (tattoos)
1% - Eyes (dark sclera)
1% - Eyes (none)
1% - Nails (full digit)
1% - No Ears
10% - Affix (nails)
10% - Affix (tattoos)
10% - Ear (location)
10% - Eyes (glowing)
25% - Ear (shape, polygon)
25% - Ear (shape, feline)
26% - Glow (aura)

Fails = unique traits! <-- important!

Kid 1 Infrared

1% - Glow (tattoos) - 15 FAIL
1% - Eyes (dark sclera) 98 FAIL
1% - Eyes (none) 14 FAIL
1% - Nails (full digit) 62 FAIL
1% - No Ears 46 FAIL
10% - Affix (nails) 85 FAIL
10% - Affix (tattoos) 58 FAIL
10% - Ear (location) 85 FAIL
10% - Eyes (glowing) 75 FAIL
25% - Ear (shape, polygon) 45 FAIL
25% - Ear (shape, feline) 40 FAIL
26% - Glow (aura) 42 FAIL

KID 2 Ultraviolet

1% - Glow (tattoos) 16 FAIL
1% - Eyes (dark sclera) 3 FAIL
1% - Eyes (none) 87 FAIL
1% - Nails (full digit) 30 FAIL
1% - No Ears 3 FAIL
10% - Affix (nails) 93 FAIL
10% - Affix (tattoos) 46 FAIL
10% - Ear (location) 8 PASS
10% - Eyes (glowing) 70 FAIL
25% - Ear (shape, polygon) 61 FAIL
25% - Ear (shape, feline) 74 FAIL
26% - Glow (aura) 12 PASS
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai: Very excited to see these two come forth~ \o/
@Dembai: Very excited to see these two come forth~ \o/
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@DetectivePopcorn @LadyAria @crystalpeacock @Echoshine @Cohena @Alphonce @Pythonecary @WishUponADragon @BlueJaysFeather @Angel614 @LunarParadox @Nettletea @dragontrainerz @GreatLordHades @Saraceaser @MegaraFrostalon @Hiame @mercurialwings @QuietlyAlice @Kveldulfr @GaijinIxchel @Embyrs @Aurelicia @DarkusDragon @FantasyMyth @GrinningWolf24 @Watercolour @Formless @Pigeonpanhandle @Geminisun @Quillis @BottledLightning @DealtaDeath @Relics @LadyOfTheSkies @AristeiaCaeli @RaenHale @FeistyTadpole @DraigTeg @Schiemoon @Sturmflux [img]https://i.imgur.com/kymZg9i.png[/img] Phoenix is now in AEON FORM! This means a shorter breeding cycle, more powerful traits (her wings now pass much more easily!)and my thanks for helping my family out. <3 I'll be working on Void's adult form until I pass out as usual! http://www.twitch.tv/dembai
@DetectivePopcorn
@LadyAria
@crystalpeacock
@Echoshine
@Cohena
@Alphonce
@Pythonecary
@WishUponADragon
@BlueJaysFeather
@Angel614
@LunarParadox
@Nettletea
@dragontrainerz
@GreatLordHades
@Saraceaser
@MegaraFrostalon
@Hiame
@mercurialwings
@QuietlyAlice
@Kveldulfr
@GaijinIxchel
@Embyrs
@Aurelicia
@DarkusDragon
@FantasyMyth
@GrinningWolf24
@Watercolour
@Formless
@Pigeonpanhandle
@Geminisun
@Quillis
@BottledLightning
@DealtaDeath
@Relics
@LadyOfTheSkies
@AristeiaCaeli
@RaenHale
@FeistyTadpole
@DraigTeg
@Schiemoon
@Sturmflux

kymZg9i.png

Phoenix is now in AEON FORM!

This means a shorter breeding cycle, more powerful traits (her wings now pass much more easily!)and my thanks for helping my family out. <3

I'll be working on Void's adult form until I pass out as usual!

http://www.twitch.tv/dembai
5gSLBV0.png
So beautiful and all grown up! ;x;

Thank you for the hard work into her and you're absolutely welcome! I'll help out as much as I am able~ /hug/
So beautiful and all grown up! ;x;

Thank you for the hard work into her and you're absolutely welcome! I'll help out as much as I am able~ /hug/
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Hello and welcome to Alice's:
Question of the Day!

In an effort to build a community among the owners and future owners of Remnants I thought I'd start some simple, non-prize winning games. These are just for fun. You never have to participate. This is just something hopefully fun that can get the thread chatting a bit.

Today's question is:

What’s your favorite place of all the places you’ve travelled?

Alice's Answer: Hmm. This is actually a tough question! While I really loved going to Niagara Falls, Disney and Chincoteague. I have to say I think my favorite place was definitely Bermuda. The water there is so crystal clear, there were barely any strong waves and Pink Sands Beach is actually pink! We went on a Cruise to get there and I'm dying to go back.
Hello and welcome to Alice's:
Question of the Day!

In an effort to build a community among the owners and future owners of Remnants I thought I'd start some simple, non-prize winning games. These are just for fun. You never have to participate. This is just something hopefully fun that can get the thread chatting a bit.

Today's question is:

What’s your favorite place of all the places you’ve travelled?

Alice's Answer: Hmm. This is actually a tough question! While I really loved going to Niagara Falls, Disney and Chincoteague. I have to say I think my favorite place was definitely Bermuda. The water there is so crystal clear, there were barely any strong waves and Pink Sands Beach is actually pink! We went on a Cruise to get there and I'm dying to go back.
YMPbu9R.png
l7opz91.png
kCHWEjf.png
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
gVI5OAO.png
u1wgsSN.png
gYW0j5f.png
3adgzZD.png
gpaaIlI.png
l8NOdbs.png
DkUJ4j9.png
Wasaga Beach - it's a giant freshwater bay and very lovely. Smells good. I used to go for many summers.
Wasaga Beach - it's a giant freshwater bay and very lovely. Smells good. I used to go for many summers.
5gSLBV0.png
Clermont-Ferrand is my favorite place! It's a small town in France that's built in a really hilly area, so if you go to the center of the town (there's a giant church there that's made of volcanic stone so it's black), you can skateboard down to the bus stop. This is not recommended because there are steps, but you can do it anyways.
Clermont-Ferrand is my favorite place! It's a small town in France that's built in a really hilly area, so if you go to the center of the town (there's a giant church there that's made of volcanic stone so it's black), you can skateboard down to the bus stop. This is not recommended because there are steps, but you can do it anyways.
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 289 290