Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Val's Adopts - Pixel Hearts, Pet Rock +
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
@ValkoinenLeuka Thanks for the ping! :D

I'll get the payment sent your way now, but just to double-check the total -- should it be 350g or 250g? It says the total comes to 350g, but the two separate totals (110+140) seem to add up to 250? Either amount is totally fine, just checking my math.

Also, since your ping mentioned you're off sick today -- take all the time you need, and I hope you feel better soon!
@ValkoinenLeuka Thanks for the ping! :D

I'll get the payment sent your way now, but just to double-check the total -- should it be 350g or 250g? It says the total comes to 350g, but the two separate totals (110+140) seem to add up to 250? Either amount is totally fine, just checking my math.

Also, since your ping mentioned you're off sick today -- take all the time you need, and I hope you feel better soon!
DSfRuAQ.png
@Commoncomitatus

GOOD CATCH! I got my math wrong and I need to change that right now! You should be paying 250G, I have no idea how I thought I needed to carry a 1 with this.
@Commoncomitatus

GOOD CATCH! I got my math wrong and I need to change that right now! You should be paying 250G, I have no idea how I thought I needed to carry a 1 with this.
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
@ValkoinenLeuka Haha, no worries! I honestly couldn't figure out whether I was counting wrong! Thanks for clearing it up -- payment incoming! :)
@ValkoinenLeuka Haha, no worries! I honestly couldn't figure out whether I was counting wrong! Thanks for clearing it up -- payment incoming! :)
DSfRuAQ.png
@Commoncomitatus

You can hold on to it until I at least start the dolls, or until it says the dolls are ready if you prefer, seeing as I can't work on the cuties today.
@Commoncomitatus

You can hold on to it until I at least start the dolls, or until it says the dolls are ready if you prefer, seeing as I can't work on the cuties today.
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
Friendly bump! ^^
Friendly bump! ^^
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
All orders are caught up!
All orders are caught up!
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
@ValkoinenLeuka

Omg, I LOVE them!!!!! So cute!!! :) Thank you ever so much!!!

One little thing caught my eye. If possibly could my snapper baby have more fireflies? If it is a hassle, then nevermind! :D
@ValkoinenLeuka

Omg, I LOVE them!!!!! So cute!!! :) Thank you ever so much!!!

One little thing caught my eye. If possibly could my snapper baby have more fireflies? If it is a hassle, then nevermind! :D
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
I can do it tomorrow :3
I can do it tomorrow :3
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
@Layenne90

Image has been updated :)
@Layenne90

Image has been updated :)
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
up