Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Character/adopt sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
just a random form where I will be selling characters that I don't need anymore or adopts that haven't been sold for fr stuff or anything else

rules:
- don't be rude
- give credit, credit me for the design if the adopt/character was designed by me
- don't steal
- if you offered art, finish your payment in 3 weeks
- send payment in 24 hours
- can only do hold for two days
- I will email you the high quality images
- enjoy!

Payment:
I will mostly be accepting flight rising treasures,gems, dragons, scrolls, etc but I will take other things

Flight rising payment:
- Treasures, 10,000/20,000+
- Gems, 10/20+
- Dragons/hatchlings, show me them first, I'm always interested in getting my lair full XD, i'm really interested in those breeds:
- wildclaws(m&f), Ridgeback(m80%f20%), Mirror(m&f), Imperial(m&f), Nocturne(m&f)
- dragons with art or lore, lore must be at least medium
- I'm really interested in dragons with those genes so if you got any of them, they might be an auto buy depending on the genes and color:
*Starmap, any color is welcome, you got a better chance if it was one of those breeds above
*Obsidian Basic, Obsidian Basic/bee, White Ghost
*ghost with other good genes or has obsidian as their other genes
*Glimmer
*Python
-Apparel
-skins and accents
-Familiars
-Battle Items
-Specialty

Other:
Art, dragon and human/humanoid is preferred
DA points
Money
HQ characters
Custom characters

pinglist
@/NerdySnivy
just a random form where I will be selling characters that I don't need anymore or adopts that haven't been sold for fr stuff or anything else

rules:
- don't be rude
- give credit, credit me for the design if the adopt/character was designed by me
- don't steal
- if you offered art, finish your payment in 3 weeks
- send payment in 24 hours
- can only do hold for two days
- I will email you the high quality images
- enjoy!

Payment:
I will mostly be accepting flight rising treasures,gems, dragons, scrolls, etc but I will take other things

Flight rising payment:
- Treasures, 10,000/20,000+
- Gems, 10/20+
- Dragons/hatchlings, show me them first, I'm always interested in getting my lair full XD, i'm really interested in those breeds:
- wildclaws(m&f), Ridgeback(m80%f20%), Mirror(m&f), Imperial(m&f), Nocturne(m&f)
- dragons with art or lore, lore must be at least medium
- I'm really interested in dragons with those genes so if you got any of them, they might be an auto buy depending on the genes and color:
*Starmap, any color is welcome, you got a better chance if it was one of those breeds above
*Obsidian Basic, Obsidian Basic/bee, White Ghost
*ghost with other good genes or has obsidian as their other genes
*Glimmer
*Python
-Apparel
-skins and accents
-Familiars
-Battle Items
-Specialty

Other:
Art, dragon and human/humanoid is preferred
DA points
Money
HQ characters
Custom characters

pinglist
@/NerdySnivy
7NSPPKK.png2VtxnMX.png
lCK29fT.pngwLurwzJ.png
MUYNhfy.pngo7ZCFYm.png
adopts
offer

5O8aKD8.jpg
Base by: lupipup
Design by: me

fSd9lUF.jpg
Picky*

4Gc0lCi.jpg

dNEUonE.jpg
Base by: plnetfawn

SecDbiH.jpg
(THE GREEN DRAGON ONLY)
Design by: the._.shadow_denny
adopts
offer

5O8aKD8.jpg

fSd9lUF.jpg
Picky*

4Gc0lCi.jpg

dNEUonE.jpg
Base by: plnetfawn

SecDbiH.jpg
(THE GREEN DRAGON ONLY)
Design by: the._.shadow_denny
7NSPPKK.png2VtxnMX.png
lCK29fT.pngwLurwzJ.png
MUYNhfy.pngo7ZCFYm.png
flight rising adopts
Those were made using these free lines
note: that all were designed by me and those are characters, not real fr dragons and you can't turn them into one

Ice scream mirror
Om1vPrV.jpg

Night shadow Nocturne
S1pBnUI.jpg

Lesbian wildclaw, picky and might keep*
KhtnSFX.jpg

I SCREAM Ridgeback
3oipp8i.jpg
flight rising adopts
Those were made using these free lines
note: that all were designed by me and those are characters, not real fr dragons and you can't turn them into one

Ice scream mirror
Om1vPrV.jpg

Night shadow Nocturne
S1pBnUI.jpg

Lesbian wildclaw, picky and might keep*
KhtnSFX.jpg

I SCREAM Ridgeback
3oipp8i.jpg
7NSPPKK.png2VtxnMX.png
lCK29fT.pngwLurwzJ.png
MUYNhfy.pngo7ZCFYm.png
Boop
Boop
7NSPPKK.png2VtxnMX.png
lCK29fT.pngwLurwzJ.png
MUYNhfy.pngo7ZCFYm.png
@adminart
Hello! Sorry, I'm not here to buy anything. The credits for most of these bases being "unknown" when there are signatures in the images bothered me, so I hunted down all of the original artists for you, so you can credit them properly. The artist of the second and third base is reitora from furnation(which is deactivated, but it is still important to credit them). I couldn't find anything for the 4th, since there isn't any signature, but the fifth is done by Yeen-Qxeen on deviantart(they changed their username from marblearts). And the last base is done by Lykainion_Nastusia on furaffinity. In the future, please mark down either where you got your characters/bases from, or at least the signature in the image. It is considered kind of rude to just ignore the creator. Hope you can find a new owner for these guys though, they look cool!
Edit: Bolded the usernames so they are more visible
@adminart
Hello! Sorry, I'm not here to buy anything. The credits for most of these bases being "unknown" when there are signatures in the images bothered me, so I hunted down all of the original artists for you, so you can credit them properly. The artist of the second and third base is reitora from furnation(which is deactivated, but it is still important to credit them). I couldn't find anything for the 4th, since there isn't any signature, but the fifth is done by Yeen-Qxeen on deviantart(they changed their username from marblearts). And the last base is done by Lykainion_Nastusia on furaffinity. In the future, please mark down either where you got your characters/bases from, or at least the signature in the image. It is considered kind of rude to just ignore the creator. Hope you can find a new owner for these guys though, they look cool!
Edit: Bolded the usernames so they are more visible
85c5b65ac3cfb41eebea2171e6174e41.png
Beep beep
Beep beep
7NSPPKK.png2VtxnMX.png
lCK29fT.pngwLurwzJ.png
MUYNhfy.pngo7ZCFYm.png
@adminart

How much for Error the Protogen?
@adminart

How much for Error the Protogen?
y4XpVjZ.png
@MischievousMoose
Sorry for the late reply! Honestly anything over 40K treasure/gems, I like him a bit but I'm willing to sell him
@MischievousMoose
Sorry for the late reply! Honestly anything over 40K treasure/gems, I like him a bit but I'm willing to sell him
7NSPPKK.png2VtxnMX.png
lCK29fT.pngwLurwzJ.png
MUYNhfy.pngo7ZCFYm.png
Beep boop
Beep boop
7NSPPKK.png2VtxnMX.png
lCK29fT.pngwLurwzJ.png
MUYNhfy.pngo7ZCFYm.png
This gal is super cute, how much you'd like for him?
This gal is super cute, how much you'd like for him?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8