Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [PLAGUEDOM] PupScouts Fundraiser BADGES!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
This is so cute! Can i be added to the general OOF pinglist please? @JonTargaryen
This is so cute! Can i be added to the general OOF pinglist please? @JonTargaryen
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir yes, added! :D
@Jaspernoir yes, added! :D
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@JonTargaryen
Hello! My friend bragged me about his pup scout cookies badges and I just NEED to have this too. Will be chucking some cash soon. To others too omg why do you guys make such adorable badges. And add me to the pup scout pinglist please? :D
@JonTargaryen
Hello! My friend bragged me about his pup scout cookies badges and I just NEED to have this too. Will be chucking some cash soon. To others too omg why do you guys make such adorable badges. And add me to the pup scout pinglist please? :D
kUUVDw6.png
@Ryrima you got it! <3
@Ryrima you got it! <3
[i]A pupscout goes running by with a plastic bag in his mouth that contained something blue. He slowed down when he noticed you, pulling the bag out of his mouth he chirped. "They're blue honeycomb candy! Would you like to try some?" [/i] [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f729/f/2018/259/c/b/a_by_sevmd-dcmzxrs.png[/img][/center] Not a major update so no ping but for those who just happen to browse by, the 10x same food stack badge for kip is finally here! If you're looking for a challenge why not give this a try? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43961880][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f237/f/2018/223/9/7/ezgif_com_gif_maker__9__by_sevmd-dcjur3d.gif[/img][/url]
A pupscout goes running by with a plastic bag in his mouth that contained something blue. He slowed down when he noticed you, pulling the bag out of his mouth he chirped. "They're blue honeycomb candy! Would you like to try some?"
a_by_sevmd-dcmzxrs.png
Not a major update so no ping but for those who just happen to browse by, the 10x same food stack badge for kip is finally here! If you're looking for a challenge why not give this a try?
ezgif_com_gif_maker__9__by_sevmd-dcjur3d.gif
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
@JonTargaryen

hello! popping by to see if you got my pm.
@JonTargaryen

hello! popping by to see if you got my pm.
==========================================================================================
she/her | murderpup | FR+16
@Steliferous I did.
@Steliferous I did.
@HeadlessKing I'm a little confused by the requirements of this badge, but is it...10 stacks of the same item...so for example 10 stacks of Yellow-Frilled Eel? If so, am I applicable for this badge?
@HeadlessKing I'm a little confused by the requirements of this badge, but is it...10 stacks of the same item...so for example 10 stacks of Yellow-Frilled Eel? If so, am I applicable for this badge?
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@JonTargaryen //
Could I be added to the OOF pinglist, please? :3
@JonTargaryen //
Could I be added to the OOF pinglist, please? :3
sEL0vsk.pngLpK8Dtd.pngOxZzz8f.pngDK3myz2.png2cTkcBq.png
@Kalypsonite sure thing, updating the pinglist now! :D
@Kalypsonite sure thing, updating the pinglist now! :D
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19