Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pondhopper Breeding Den [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/2pdTQnp.png[/img] [b][size=5]~Pondhopper Breeding~[/size][/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2508512]What are Pondhoppers?[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2508972]Where can I get them?[/url] In this thread, you can select and breed two existing Pondhoppers together and get eggs! It’s a great way to obtain specimens with certain colors and patterns, and overall can provide an interesting breeding project for generations. __________________________________________________________________________ [b][size=4]Rules[/size][/b] -You can request me to breed Pondhoppers of different and same genders both! -However you can’t breed a Pondhopper with its’ children or grandchildren. You also can’t breed siblings with each other. (Don’t worry, I’ll keep track of lineages!) -There are no breeding cooldowns, but hoppers can’t breed with multiple others at the same time. -You can totally breed your hoppers with other people’s, if both of you are fine with it! It is then up to you two to divide the hatched Pondhoppers. It's also fine to breed Pondhoppers for other people. Thank you! __________________________________________________________________________ [/center]
2pdTQnp.png

~Pondhopper Breeding~

What are Pondhoppers?
Where can I get them?

In this thread, you can select and breed two existing Pondhoppers together and get eggs! It’s a great way to obtain specimens with certain colors and patterns, and overall can provide an interesting breeding project for generations.

Rules

-You can request me to breed Pondhoppers of different and same genders both!
-However you can’t breed a Pondhopper with its’ children or grandchildren. You also can’t breed siblings with each other. (Don’t worry, I’ll keep track of lineages!)
-There are no breeding cooldowns, but hoppers can’t breed with multiple others at the same time.
-You can totally breed your hoppers with other people’s, if both of you are fine with it! It is then up to you two to divide the hatched Pondhoppers. It's also fine to breed Pondhoppers for other people.

Thank you!

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Re71gs0.png[/img] [b][size=4]How does it work?[/size][/b] It’s simple, really! Just fill out the form below and decide how many eggs you’d like to buy. Each egg costs 150kt/150g. After payment has been sent the eggs will hatch and reveal new Pondhoppers! They will be automatically considered yours and you may do whatever you wish with them. [img]https://i.imgur.com/RdQLmF6.png[/img] The hatched hoppers will usually have similar patterns and colors to its parents, or a mix of them. You can continue breeding them to acquire the perfect Pondhopper for you![/center]
Re71gs0.png

How does it work?

It’s simple, really! Just fill out the form below and decide how many eggs you’d like to buy. Each egg costs 150kt/150g. After payment has been sent the eggs will hatch and reveal new Pondhoppers! They will be automatically considered yours and you may do whatever you wish with them.

RdQLmF6.png

The hatched hoppers will usually have similar patterns and colors to its parents, or a mix of them. You can continue breeding them to acquire the perfect Pondhopper for you!
Form
Quote:
Username(s):
Pondhoppers to be bred:
Number of eggs: Note that you can buy up to 5 eggs only!
Babies or adults: Choose wether you want the hatched Pondhoppers to have adult or baby bases.

Pinglist for open slots:

@/SuperNinjaDragon, @/BlueCoriander, @/Noodlesper, @/Marilith, @/Strikhedoniak, @/puucari, @/Grail, @/Ghastjio, @/Delirius7, @/
Form
Quote:
Username(s):
Pondhoppers to be bred:
Number of eggs: Note that you can buy up to 5 eggs only!
Babies or adults: Choose wether you want the hatched Pondhoppers to have adult or baby bases.

Pinglist for open slots:

@/SuperNinjaDragon, @/BlueCoriander, @/Noodlesper, @/Marilith, @/Strikhedoniak, @/puucari, @/Grail, @/Ghastjio, @/Delirius7, @/
[center][b]Slots[/b] 1. Mangusto / Harvestmoon 2. Katastrophic 3. aredshroom / puucari Number of slots can change! [img]https://i.imgur.com/BVTudKg.png[/img][/center]
Slots

1. Mangusto / Harvestmoon
2. Katastrophic
3. aredshroom / puucari

Number of slots can change!

BVTudKg.png
Last res
Last res
And that’s it I think!

The breeding den is officially open, small adjustments will be made here and there.

@Holi, @Raytini02 @Shakly, @FireHeartSong, @Callater, @Katastrophic, @Marilith,
And that’s it I think!

The breeding den is officially open, small adjustments will be made here and there.

@Holi, @Raytini02 @Shakly, @FireHeartSong, @Callater, @Katastrophic, @Marilith,
Ok I was about to fall asleep BUT THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT AAAA
Ok I was about to fall asleep BUT THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT AAAA
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
@Raytini02, AJDNFNRNWNC
@Raytini02, AJDNFNRNWNC
@Troutfish

YYyyy es

Time to lore the hecc out of this
@Troutfish

YYyyy es

Time to lore the hecc out of this
@Vegaswaddlez
@vantrums
@Callater

Would any of you like to breed your girl with my Starfinder? I think they would look super pretty. If we got two eggs we could each get one, three eggs we could each get one and put one bebe in the normal sale area unless you don't want to do that in which case you can have two and I'll take one but I would ask to go first in that scenario in picking. If we get four we could each have two. If we get five same scenario as the three situation but I'd take two babes and you'd take three. I would like to go first then also but I would pick one then let you pick one then I'd pick my second and you could have the rest. I can currently afford two eggs but should be able to afford a third soon but don't plan on picking more than two if we get a lot. You would have to pay for your own eggs though. I just thought I'd ask because I think they'd have pretty little pondlings.

And for the two of you that have two it would be the blue flames girl and the snow leopard girl. :>
@Vegaswaddlez
@vantrums
@Callater

Would any of you like to breed your girl with my Starfinder? I think they would look super pretty. If we got two eggs we could each get one, three eggs we could each get one and put one bebe in the normal sale area unless you don't want to do that in which case you can have two and I'll take one but I would ask to go first in that scenario in picking. If we get four we could each have two. If we get five same scenario as the three situation but I'd take two babes and you'd take three. I would like to go first then also but I would pick one then let you pick one then I'd pick my second and you could have the rest. I can currently afford two eggs but should be able to afford a third soon but don't plan on picking more than two if we get a lot. You would have to pay for your own eggs though. I just thought I'd ask because I think they'd have pretty little pondlings.

And for the two of you that have two it would be the blue flames girl and the snow leopard girl. :>
knhLXgs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16