Adoptables
Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | WIP Thread, don't post please
[center][font=coronet][size=5][i][b]-SwampQween's Adopt Shop-[/i][/b][/font][/size] Welcome to my adopt shop! A place where you can buy cute, or spooky, premade art for your dragons! While the shops options may be limited for now, I will add more when I have the time. I'll have three slots open, this shop is first come first served. If you want to buy more than one adopt at a time your name will fill in any open spaces, if there are no more open slots I will finish your adopts when I take care of the person in the last slot. You can order 2 adopts at a time, I can do any genes, and some apparel. The more apparel you want the more it will cost though. Thank you for stopping by and checking out my shop! -------------------- [center][font=coronet][size=5][i][b]-Discounts & Updates-[/i][/b][/font][/size] [b]Discounts[/b] [list][*]new players get 10% off [*]birthday discount is 15% off[/list] ------------------------- [font=coronet][size=5][i][b]-Slots-[/b][/i][/size][/font] 1. closed 2. closed 3. closed ------------------------- [font=coronet][size=5][i][b]-Order Form-[/b][/i][/size][/font] [quote]@SwampQween (place your dragon's link or img here) Commission Type: (what adopt series, and breed of dragon do you want) Apparel or Genes: (here you can choose what genes you want your adopt to have, as well as tell me three apparel pieces you may want, note that the more you add the more it will cost, the genes are free) Payment Type: (Here you say whether you are paying in treasure, gems, or USD)[/quote]
-SwampQween's Adopt Shop-

Welcome to my adopt shop! A place where you can buy cute, or spooky, premade art for your dragons! While the shops options may be limited for now, I will add more when I have the time. I'll have three slots open, this shop is first come first served. If you want to buy more than one adopt at a time your name will fill in any open spaces, if there are no more open slots I will finish your adopts when I take care of the person in the last slot. You can order 2 adopts at a time, I can do any genes, and some apparel. The more apparel you want the more it will cost though.
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my shop!

-Discounts & Updates-

Discounts
  • new players get 10% off
  • birthday discount is 15% off

-Slots-

1. closed
2. closed
3. closed

-Order Form-
Quote:
@SwampQween

(place your dragon's link or img here)

Commission Type: (what adopt series, and breed of dragon do you want)

Apparel or Genes: (here you can choose what genes you want your adopt to have, as well as tell me three apparel pieces you may want, note that the more you add the more it will cost, the genes are free)

Payment Type: (Here you say whether you are paying in treasure, gems, or USD)
[center][font=coronet][size=5][i][b]-Examples-[/i][/b][/font][/size] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4f1d/f/2018/260/6/9/wildclaw_bab_by_fox_siins-dcn3j06.png[/img] wildclaw baby -any colors or genes -50kt or 50 gems [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b6ee/f/2018/260/5/4/spiral_bab_by_fox_siins-dcn3izw.png[/img] spiral baby -any colors or genes -50kt or 50 gems
-Examples-

wildclaw_bab_by_fox_siins-dcn3j06.png

wildclaw baby

-any colors or genes
-50kt or 50 gems

spiral_bab_by_fox_siins-dcn3izw.png

spiral baby

-any colors or genes
-50kt or 50 gems
[center][font=coronet][size=5][i][b]-Pricing-[/i][/b][/font][/size] name of adopt series (base price, covers genes and 3 pieces of apparel) [list][*]any extra apparel is 1,000t [*]skins and accents start at 1,000t and go up with difficulty[/list] -------------- [b]Basic Converstions[/b] -1,000t = 1g -$1.00 USD = 100g = 100,000 t [sub]any USD payments will take place through Paypal[/sub]
-Pricing-

name of adopt series (base price, covers genes and 3 pieces of apparel)
  • any extra apparel is 1,000t
  • skins and accents start at 1,000t and go up with difficulty

Basic Converstions

-1,000t = 1g
-$1.00 USD = 100g = 100,000 t

any USD payments will take place through Paypal
[center][font=coronet][size=5][i][b]-Other Payments-[/i][/b][/font][/size] -A bio, drabble, or something of the like -Festival currency (only during festivals please) -Any one of the wearable snake pets apparel (one counts towards one gijinka or adopt) -Eggs (any kind) -Chests (any kind) -Food (must be a full stack) -Familiars (the ones I don't have, I'll take any Leafy or Amaranth moths as well) -Weapons (swords, bows, cleavers, the like) -Tortoiseshell glasses from the gem market place (this will get you 3 gijinkas and 2 adopts) (offer open only once) -Cranial Hornhelm (you will forever be able to get any art from this shop) -Gilded Crown (you will forever be able to get any art from this shop) ------------------- (if you wish to offer anything below let me know so I can tell you what all you'll be able to receive for these items) [item=breed change: pearlcatcher][item=breed change: spiral][item=breed change: ridgeback][item=primary gene: python][item=primary gene: cherub][item=secondary gene: stripes][item=primary gene: pinstripe][item=secondary gene: trail]x2[item=tertiary gene: capsule][item=vista: archer's way][item=vista: summer]
-Other Payments-

-A bio, drabble, or something of the like

-Festival currency (only during festivals please)

-Any one of the wearable snake pets apparel (one counts towards one gijinka or adopt)

-Eggs (any kind)

-Chests (any kind)

-Food (must be a full stack)

-Familiars (the ones I don't have, I'll take any Leafy or Amaranth moths as well)

-Weapons (swords, bows, cleavers, the like)

-Tortoiseshell glasses from the gem market place (this will get you 3 gijinkas and 2 adopts) (offer open only once)

-Cranial Hornhelm (you will forever be able to get any art from this shop)

-Gilded Crown (you will forever be able to get any art from this shop)
(if you wish to offer anything below let me know so I can tell you what all you'll be able to receive for these items)

x2
-Pinglist-

Username (what to ping them for)

-Waitlist-

Username (what they're waiting for)
-Pinglist-

Username (what to ping them for)

-Waitlist-

Username (what they're waiting for)
[center][font=coronet][size=5][i][b]-Affiliates-[/i][/b][/font][/size] [b][u](I'm always open for affiliates, no matter the type of shop)[/b][/u] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2282631/1][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6b36/f/2018/241/4/0/wwwwwwwwww_by_lioncoin-dclhggg.png[/img][/url]
-Affiliates-

(I'm always open for affiliates, no matter the type of shop)

wwwwwwwwww_by_lioncoin-dclhggg.png
-Reserved-
-Reserved-