Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Imp adoptables for new apparel/familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hi guys! So for the past 2 years or so, my interest in FR has been kinda dead and I've rarely been online. That means that now that I'm back again there is a lot of stuff, especially holiday apparel and new familiars that I've missed out on. So in an attempt to catch a little up again, I drew up this imp base that I'm hoping you guys would be willing to trade some stuff for. The base in question: [center][img]http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo201/Anchoram/Platinum_zps4o6kijbo.png[/img][/center] The base is very new so I unfortunately don't have many gene examples as I was planning on drawing them up as I go. I work fast though so don't be worried about asking for a gene I have yet to draw, I'll just draw it up for you for no extra charge. [b]What I'm looking for:[/b] -Familiars I'm missing. Feel free to take a look in my bestiary to see what I already have, but as a rule of thumb I'm missing all newer gathering familiars, baldwin familiars, holiday familiars, as well as the most recent coliseum familiars. -2016, 2017 and 2018 Holiday items. I have some of it, but I'm missing a lot so feel free to offer it up. This includes skins, vistas, chests, familiars and apparel. -Newer treasure apparel. I'm not interested in everything, but I like the Lace and Rose Thorn stuff. You can offer up everything however. -Generally you're free to try offering me whatever you want. Just know that I can and will refuse your offer if I don't feel like it's worth my time. [b]Pricing[/b] I'm a little unsure on how to price this because I don't have a set treasure/gem price that I'm trying to make up for in items, but here are some rough guidelines I've thought up: -For [i]5[/i] Coliseum familiars I'll colour [i]1[/i] dragon. No apparel, but all genes are on the table. The coliseum familiars must be ones that I don't yet have. -For [i]3[/i] Treasure apparel you'll also get a dragon with no apparel, but all genes. I must however approve of the apparel you're offering as I don't like everything. -[i]1[/i] Holiday/ or otherwise retired familiar/apparel/item gives you [i]1[/i] dragon with a simple apparel. [b]Rules:[/b] -Do not claim that you drew the artwork. You don't have to credit back to my page whenever you use it, but if somebody asks who the artist is, it's me and not you. -There is no deal before I've accepted what you're offering. -Payments happens through CR and you have to offer the items upfront. I however won't accept the CR before the adopt is finished so that you may retrieve the offer if I'm for some reason seriously delayed. -Very simple skins/accents are ok. If they're too complicated however you gotta offer me more items. -3 orders per person at once. [b]How to order:[/b] -Ping me with what you're offering, as well as which dragon you want me to do. -Wait for me to accept your offer in the thread before sending me the CR. [b]Open slots:[/b] After doing 30 imps I'm gonna take a little break now. Let me know if you want a ping whenever I open again. [b]Pinglist:[/b] HSoup
Hi guys!

So for the past 2 years or so, my interest in FR has been kinda dead and I've rarely been online. That means that now that I'm back again there is a lot of stuff, especially holiday apparel and new familiars that I've missed out on. So in an attempt to catch a little up again, I drew up this imp base that I'm hoping you guys would be willing to trade some stuff for.

The base in question:
Platinum_zps4o6kijbo.png

The base is very new so I unfortunately don't have many gene examples as I was planning on drawing them up as I go. I work fast though so don't be worried about asking for a gene I have yet to draw, I'll just draw it up for you for no extra charge.

What I'm looking for:
-Familiars I'm missing. Feel free to take a look in my bestiary to see what I already have, but as a rule of thumb I'm missing all newer gathering familiars, baldwin familiars, holiday familiars, as well as the most recent coliseum familiars.
-2016, 2017 and 2018 Holiday items. I have some of it, but I'm missing a lot so feel free to offer it up. This includes skins, vistas, chests, familiars and apparel.
-Newer treasure apparel. I'm not interested in everything, but I like the Lace and Rose Thorn stuff. You can offer up everything however.
-Generally you're free to try offering me whatever you want. Just know that I can and will refuse your offer if I don't feel like it's worth my time.

Pricing
I'm a little unsure on how to price this because I don't have a set treasure/gem price that I'm trying to make up for in items, but here are some rough guidelines I've thought up:
-For 5 Coliseum familiars I'll colour 1 dragon. No apparel, but all genes are on the table. The coliseum familiars must be ones that I don't yet have.
-For 3 Treasure apparel you'll also get a dragon with no apparel, but all genes. I must however approve of the apparel you're offering as I don't like everything.
-1 Holiday/ or otherwise retired familiar/apparel/item gives you 1 dragon with a simple apparel.

Rules:
-Do not claim that you drew the artwork. You don't have to credit back to my page whenever you use it, but if somebody asks who the artist is, it's me and not you.
-There is no deal before I've accepted what you're offering.
-Payments happens through CR and you have to offer the items upfront. I however won't accept the CR before the adopt is finished so that you may retrieve the offer if I'm for some reason seriously delayed.
-Very simple skins/accents are ok. If they're too complicated however you gotta offer me more items.
-3 orders per person at once.

How to order:
-Ping me with what you're offering, as well as which dragon you want me to do.
-Wait for me to accept your offer in the thread before sending me the CR.

Open slots:
After doing 30 imps I'm gonna take a little break now. Let me know if you want a ping whenever I open again.

Pinglist:
HSoup
by-knighterrant.png
[b]More expensive items that I'm also looking for[/b] [item=vial of scattersight] [item=vial of glowing sight] [item=tri-color scatterscroll] [item=unhatched ice egg] [item=primary gene: savannah] [item=primary gene: vipera] [item=tertiary gene: capsule] [item=seconday gene: bee] [item=primary gene: tapir] [item=it's wigs] [item= breed change: skydancer] [item=breed change: spiral] [item=breed change: ridgeback] For these items I'm willing to do more dragons, a lot of extra apparel, or an unique portrait such as these (other examples can be provided): [center][img]http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo201/Anchoram/Saltlok_zpsdsirhru5.png[/img][/center]
More expensive items that I'm also looking for
Vial of Scattersight Vial of Glowing Sight Tri-Color Scatterscroll Unhatched Ice Egg Primary Gene: Savannah Primary Gene: Vipera Tertiary Gene: Capsule Primary Gene: Tapir It's Wigs Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Ridgeback
For these items I'm willing to do more dragons, a lot of extra apparel, or an unique portrait such as these (other examples can be provided):
Saltlok_zpsdsirhru5.png
by-knighterrant.png
bump
bump
by-knighterrant.png
Could you draw other animals?
Could you draw other animals?
22ghf8.png
@Anchoram I'm willing to trade a Bramble Mantle for an adopt of this boy: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382715/38271405_350.png[/img] [/url] If you could do the apparel that be awesome, but if not it's fine.
@Anchoram

I'm willing to trade a Bramble Mantle for an adopt of this boy:

38271405_350.png
[/url]

If you could do the apparel that be awesome, but if not it's fine.
@Anchoram hi I could give you 1 alstroemeria fox, 1 armored duskflapper, 1 barkskin watcher, 1 barred skira, and 1 basalt vent hop for one adoptable of this boy here [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291930/29192928_350.png?mtime=WOlrgwADkTI.png[/img] and then 1 cactus marzal, 1 calculating candelabra, 1 corundum chameleon, 1 dainty wavehopper, and 1 daydream puffer for one adoptable of this boy? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198129/19812864_350.png?mtime=WDrz4wADIVk.png[/img]
@Anchoram hi I could give you 1 alstroemeria fox, 1 armored duskflapper, 1 barkskin watcher, 1 barred skira, and 1 basalt vent hop for one adoptable of this boy here

29192928_350.png?mtime=WOlrgwADkTI.png

and then 1 cactus marzal, 1 calculating candelabra, 1 corundum chameleon, 1 dainty wavehopper, and 1 daydream puffer for one adoptable of this boy?

19812864_350.png?mtime=WDrz4wADIVk.png
@LopeonLevi
@VioletChachki

I accept! Just send me a CR :)

@LittleCoyote
For the portraits? Yes I can draw most animals with no problem.
@LopeonLevi
@VioletChachki

I accept! Just send me a CR :)

@LittleCoyote
For the portraits? Yes I can draw most animals with no problem.
by-knighterrant.png
[Item=Miniature Sornieth Globe][Item=Slight Eyewing][item=Boran Veteran] I wanted to offer first. I could also throw in a few gems if you'd like.
Miniature Sornieth Globe Slight Eyewing Boran Veteran
I wanted to offer first. I could also throw in a few gems if you'd like.
22ghf8.png
@LittleCoyote

Ahh, I'm sorry but I already have 2 out of those familiars!
@LittleCoyote

Ahh, I'm sorry but I already have 2 out of those familiars!
by-knighterrant.png
How about [item=brown-spotted mith] , [item=rosaline strangler] and [item=boran veteran]
How about Brown-Spotted Mith , Rosaline Strangler and Boran Veteran
22ghf8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9