Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Flower Lover Imps [2 slots!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][b][font=courier][size=5]Flower Lover Imps?![/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/sP7m4tQ.png[/img] Featuring my imp Valdez, a triple oilslick cherub/butterfly/glimmer :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/eOaoaez.png[/img][/center] These adopts are 50kt each! Genes are +5kt each, and unlocking one is +25kt. Gem to treasure ratio is 1:1250. Skins will be charged on a case-by-case basis, quotes available upon request! Apparel items are generally +30kt each, adjusted by complexity. Sunflower and rose accent default is yellow, leaf default is green. Roses match the primary, secondary, and tertiary of the dragon. Flower recolors are free of charge :D [columns][b]Primary[/b] ----- [columns][i]Locked[/i] ----- Bar Clown Fade Falcon Giraffe Jaguar Jupiter Laced Leopard Lionfish Metallic Mosaic Petals Piebald Pinstripe Ripple Savannah Slime Skink Speckle Stitched Swirl Vipera [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][i]Unlocked[/i] ----- Basic Cherub Crystal Iridescent Poison Python Starmap Tapir Tiger Wasp [/columns] [nextcol][color=transparent]..........[/color][nextcol][b]Secondary[/b] ----- [columns][i]Locked[/i] ----- Blend Breakup Current Daub Eye Spots Freckle Hex Hypnotic Marbled Morph Paint Patchwork Rosette Safari Saturn Seraph Sludge Spinner Stripes Toxin Trail [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][i]Unlocked[/i] ----- Alloy Basic Bee Butterfly Constellation Facet Peregrine Shimmer Striation [/columns] [nextcol][color=transparent]..........[/color][nextcol][b]Tertiary[/b] ----- [columns][i]Locked[/i] ----- Capsule Circuit Firefly Gembond Ghost Glowtail Keel Lace Okapi Peacock Scales Smirch Smoke Spines Thylacine Veined [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][i]Unlocked[/i] ----- Contour Crackle Filigree Glimmer Opal Runes Stained Underbelly [/columns] [/columns] [b]Unlocked Items (+5kt): [/b]Flower crown, multigaze, lightning halo, light halo Post using the order form below; I will confirm with the total cost, which you can send at your convenience. I will ping you again when your adopt is ready to take home! [code] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Number of Orders[/b]: [b]Dragon Link or BBCode Image[/b]: [b]Genes (note if sponsoring)[/b]: [b]Heart[/b]: Yes/No [b]Flower Colors, if Not Default[/b]: [b]Other Requests[/b]: [/code] [center][size=5][b]I’m subscribed, please don’t ping![/b][/size][/center]
Flower Lover Imps?!
sP7m4tQ.png
Featuring my imp Valdez, a triple oilslick cherub/butterfly/glimmer :D

eOaoaez.png

These adopts are 50kt each! Genes are +5kt each, and unlocking one is +25kt. Gem to treasure ratio is 1:1250. Skins will be charged on a case-by-case basis, quotes available upon request! Apparel items are generally +30kt each, adjusted by complexity.

Sunflower and rose accent default is yellow, leaf default is green. Roses match the primary, secondary, and tertiary of the dragon. Flower recolors are free of charge :D

Primary
Bar
Clown
Fade
Falcon
Giraffe
Jaguar
Jupiter
Laced
Leopard
Lionfish
Metallic
Mosaic
Petals
Piebald
Pinstripe
Ripple
Savannah
Slime
Skink
Speckle
Stitched
Swirl
Vipera
... Unlocked
Basic
Cherub
Crystal
Iridescent
Poison
Python
Starmap
Tapir
Tiger
Wasp

.......... Secondary
Blend
Breakup
Current
Daub
Eye Spots
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic
Marbled
Morph
Paint
Patchwork
Rosette
Safari
Saturn
Seraph
Sludge
Spinner
Stripes
Toxin
Trail

... Unlocked
Alloy
Basic
Bee
Butterfly
Constellation
Facet
Peregrine
Shimmer
Striation

.......... Tertiary
Capsule
Circuit
Firefly
Gembond
Ghost
Glowtail
Keel
Lace
Okapi
Peacock
Scales
Smirch
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine
Veined

... Unlocked
Contour
Crackle
Filigree
Glimmer
Opal
Runes
Stained
Underbelly

Unlocked Items (+5kt): Flower crown, multigaze, lightning halo, light halo

Post using the order form below; I will confirm with the total cost, which you can send at your convenience. I will ping you again when your adopt is ready to take home!
Code:
[b]Username[/b]: [b]Number of Orders[/b]: [b]Dragon Link or BBCode Image[/b]: [b]Genes (note if sponsoring)[/b]: [b]Heart[/b]: Yes/No [b]Flower Colors, if Not Default[/b]: [b]Other Requests[/b]:
I’m subscribed, please don’t ping!
FVLARTi.png
[center][font=courier][size=5][b]Slots[/b][/size][/center] [LIST=1] [*]kiwipen [Glamorous] [*] [*] [/LIST] [center][font=courier][size=5][b]Pinglist for Future Breeds[/b][/size][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Eiyora (Coatls) [*]AdeleneDawner (Guardians) [*]ViLight [*]LapisWings [/LIST] ----- [center][font=courier][size=5][b]Archive[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PFA2HFY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/drJBUoY.png[/img]
Slots
  1. kiwipen [Glamorous]

Pinglist for Future Breeds
  1. Eiyora (Coatls)
  2. AdeleneDawner (Guardians)
  3. ViLight
  4. LapisWings

Archive
PFA2HFY.png
drJBUoY.png
FVLARTi.png
@Adaris [b]Username[/b]: JonTargaryen [b]Number of Orders[/b]: 1 [b]Dragon Link or BBCode Image[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35069683][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350697/35069683_350.png[/img][/url] [b]400 or 500px wide[/b]: 500px [b]Heart[/b]: No [b]Flower Colors, if Not Default[/b]: I'd prefer all white roses please! I'd like the edging on the large white rose to be red if this is OK. Yellow sunflowers and green leaves are fine. [b]Flip Image[/b]: No [b]Other Requests[/b]: If you could make his mane white (as per his accent) and give him Wise Whiskers that would be appreciated (he is an old man). I can pay you extra treasure for the accent/apparel or we can negotiate some sort of bribe, just let me know how much extra you're looking for! (Also please let me know if you need extra re: the change to the roses)
@Adaris

Username: JonTargaryen
Number of Orders: 1
Dragon Link or BBCode Image:

35069683_350.png

400 or 500px wide: 500px
Heart: No
Flower Colors, if Not Default: I'd prefer all white roses please! I'd like the edging on the large white rose to be red if this is OK. Yellow sunflowers and green leaves are fine.
Flip Image: No
Other Requests: If you could make his mane white (as per his accent) and give him Wise Whiskers that would be appreciated (he is an old man). I can pay you extra treasure for the accent/apparel or we can negotiate some sort of bribe, just let me know how much extra you're looking for! (Also please let me know if you need extra re: the change to the roses)
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[b]Username[/b]: DivineVixen [b]Number of Orders[/b]: 1 [b]Dragon Link or BBCode Image[/b]: BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42133333] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421334/42133333_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]400 or 500px wide[/b]: 500! [b]Heart[/b]: Yes [b]Flower Colors, if Not Default[/b]: reds, pinks, fun tropical colors! [b]Flip Image[/b]: no [b]Other Requests[/b]: ill only be funding opal, the rest can be basic! thank you, these are super cute!
Username: DivineVixen
BBCode:

42133333_350.png

400 or 500px wide: 500!
Heart: Yes
Flower Colors, if Not Default: reds, pinks, fun tropical colors!
Flip Image: no
Other Requests: ill only be funding opal, the rest can be basic! thank you, these are super cute!
…...…….....….
gVftRv0.png
fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png vix fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png she/her JJnYg3k.png
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png fr+0
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png art shop
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png my resources
feed my genone hoarding - G1 seeking thread

i hope you have a lovely day!

free_jack_o_lantern_lights_by_gutterface-d6evmib.gif
DivineVixen.gif
@JonTargaryen Accent and apparel combined would be +10kt since they're pretty simple! No charge for the flower color changes. And would you be interested in sponsoring the crystal, shimmer, and runes genes?
@JonTargaryen Accent and apparel combined would be +10kt since they're pretty simple! No charge for the flower color changes. And would you be interested in sponsoring the crystal, shimmer, and runes genes?
FVLARTi.png
@DivineVixen Thank you!! I'll get yours to you hopefully by the end of the day :D
@DivineVixen Thank you!! I'll get yours to you hopefully by the end of the day :D
FVLARTi.png
@Adaris [b]Username[/b]: Artemis [b]Number of Orders[/b]: 1 [b]Dragon Link or BBCode Image[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20451240] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204513/20451240_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]400 or 500px wide[/b]: 500px [b]Heart[/b]: No [b]Flower Colors, if Not Default[/b]: Yellow sunflower, green leaves and white roses [b]Flip Image[/b]: No [b]Other Requests[/b]: I'll fund Peregrine
@Adaris
Username: Artemis
20451240_350.png

400 or 500px wide: 500px
Heart: No
Flower Colors, if Not Default: Yellow sunflower, green leaves and white roses
Flip Image: No
Other Requests: I'll fund Peregrine
yHVNH4X.png
Excellent! What do i owe you, 75kt?
Excellent! What do i owe you, 75kt?
…...…….....….
gVftRv0.png
fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png vix fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png she/her JJnYg3k.png
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png fr+0
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png art shop
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png my resources
feed my genone hoarding - G1 seeking thread

i hope you have a lovely day!

free_jack_o_lantern_lights_by_gutterface-d6evmib.gif
DivineVixen.gif
@Adaris

Hello! Please add me to your pinglist for new breeds :D thank you!
@Adaris

Hello! Please add me to your pinglist for new breeds :D thank you!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
@Adaris yes! Is it +25kt each to sponsor the three genes (so an extra 75kt, plus 60kt for the base + accent/apparel, for 135kt altogether)? :D
@Adaris yes! Is it +25kt each to sponsor the three genes (so an extra 75kt, plus 60kt for the base + accent/apparel, for 135kt altogether)? :D
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12