Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Enigma's adopts! (Open)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Enigmadoodles noooo she looks perfect the way she is. Sorry that she was hard I think she looks damn amazing thank you!
@Enigmadoodles noooo she looks perfect the way she is. Sorry that she was hard I think she looks damn amazing thank you!
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@Wintersolace

It was worth the practice! Gotta figure those genes out anyway, but I'm glad you like her! Thank you for ordering!
@Wintersolace

It was worth the practice! Gotta figure those genes out anyway, but I'm glad you like her! Thank you for ordering!
@Enigmadoodles Hi! Username: KalicoKat Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41984670] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419847/41984670_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Gems Apparel: none Extra notes: I wanted to know if it was possible to do his accent and what it would cost to do so. I am definitely willing to pay for that. I also know I would have to pay to unlock his primary and secondary, which I am fine with. If you can do his accent, I'd like to order one with it and one without it if that's possible. If not, just one normal one without it. Sorry if I'm being a pain!
@Enigmadoodles Hi!

Username: KalicoKat

Dragon:

41984670_350.png

Payment: Gems

Apparel: none

Extra notes: I wanted to know if it was possible to do his accent and what it would cost to do so. I am definitely willing to pay for that.

I also know I would have to pay to unlock his primary and secondary, which I am fine with.

If you can do his accent, I'd like to order one with it and one without it if that's possible. If not, just one normal one without it.

Sorry if I'm being a pain!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat

Ohh, that does look a bit challenging, but I'll try it! Probably would charge 50 gems for it, since it looks like it'll be quite a bit of work. And Jaguar and Rosette together would be 25 gems. so that's 175 gems total! And I can do both, no problem!

And it's no pain at all! I could always use the practice, especially on trees!

Though I may take a break to work on personal projects for a day or two, once I've finished my current dragons. I've been slacking on that lately, so do forgive me if it takes a few more days.
@KalicoKat

Ohh, that does look a bit challenging, but I'll try it! Probably would charge 50 gems for it, since it looks like it'll be quite a bit of work. And Jaguar and Rosette together would be 25 gems. so that's 175 gems total! And I can do both, no problem!

And it's no pain at all! I could always use the practice, especially on trees!

Though I may take a break to work on personal projects for a day or two, once I've finished my current dragons. I've been slacking on that lately, so do forgive me if it takes a few more days.
@Enigmadoodles That's fine! I can be patient!

Would that be 275 for both adopts then? And how do you want that sent?
@Enigmadoodles That's fine! I can be patient!

Would that be 275 for both adopts then? And how do you want that sent?
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat

Oh yeah I forgot I'd have to do the adopt twice oops. Yeah, that's right though!

Either CR or messaging works, but I do personally prefer CR since it doesn't clog up my messages.
@KalicoKat

Oh yeah I forgot I'd have to do the adopt twice oops. Yeah, that's right though!

Either CR or messaging works, but I do personally prefer CR since it doesn't clog up my messages.
@Enigmadoodles Cool, I'll send that now!
@Enigmadoodles Cool, I'll send that now!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@Heart Very busy lizard, so many triangles. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c984fc0658e261866ef672c2251e26df/tumblr_p9vdg1Ax2r1vbyj5ao9_r1_1280.png[/img] @ninjakt [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bb41b06361d0059d45f638bfd7e3b418/tumblr_p9vdg1Ax2r1vbyj5ao10_r1_1280.png[/img] Thank you both for ordering!
@Heart

Very busy lizard, so many triangles.
tumblr_p9vdg1Ax2r1vbyj5ao9_r1_1280.png

@ninjakt

tumblr_p9vdg1Ax2r1vbyj5ao10_r1_1280.png

Thank you both for ordering!
@Enigmadoodles Eeeee!!! Thank you so much, he's perfect!

Edit: just wondering how you made the img smaller in this post? I've put it in his bio and it's doubled in size xD
@Enigmadoodles Eeeee!!! Thank you so much, he's perfect!

Edit: just wondering how you made the img smaller in this post? I've put it in his bio and it's doubled in size xD
Heart.gif
@Heart

OH SHOOT I DIDN'T SEE THIS. I... Don't know actually. The ones I made for my own dragons as examples seem to be that size as well. I just post it and it's smaller in the forums.

Unfortunately, I'm no coder. If anyone who sees this knows how to fix that it'd be great to know. I am not tech savvy.
@Heart

OH SHOOT I DIDN'T SEE THIS. I... Don't know actually. The ones I made for my own dragons as examples seem to be that size as well. I just post it and it's smaller in the forums.

Unfortunately, I'm no coder. If anyone who sees this knows how to fix that it'd be great to know. I am not tech savvy.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28