Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed] Strawberrium's Cute Adopts!
1 2
[center][size=6][b]Strawberrium's Adopt Shop![/b][/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Shop Status: [s]OPEN[/s]/[color=red]CLOSED[/color][/b] Welcome to my first adoptable shop! Please bear with me while I continue to make this shop better! Now onto the adoptables! Please fill out the order form below and PM me your payment (as described below as well). [size=4][b]Currently Available Adoptables:[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9Es847a.png[/img] [quote name=Pricing/Discounts] [b]Base Price[/b]: 100kt/150g [b]Accents[/b]: +50kt/50g [size=4]I do accept [b]relevant[/b] festival currency at a flat rate of one stack per order[/size] [/quote] [quote name=Rules/Restrictions]Genes I will [b]NOT[/b] do:Crystal/Facet/Filligree Maximum of [b]two[/b] orders per user! Operates on a "first come, first served" basis [b]Six[/b] Apparel pieces max per dragon Holiday accents are acceptable/doable within reason Artwork will begin upon payment via PM These take time for me to complete as each gene is hand drawn and painted. Please respect the time it may take to finish Artwork will be completed in order of the current Order List. No rudeness will be tolerated regarding the state of your artwork. It is fine to ask about the status of your order and estimated completion time, but be polite to me and everyone. We're all here for cute dragons after all ^ -^ Mixed payment is negotiable at a rate of 1g:900t[/quote] I do accept alternative/mixed payment in the form of the following or similar items!: ([b]Ask about your offer first if it is not listed below[/b]) [quote name=Bribes] [b]GENES[/b] [item=primary gene: wasp][item=primary gene: pinstripe][item=primary gene: tapir] [item=secondary gene: bee] [item=secondary gene: trail][item=secondary gene: morph][item=secondary gene: spinner] [item=tertiary gene: capsule][item=tertiary gene: runes][item=tertiary gene: ghost] [item=breed change: mirror][item=breed change: nocturne][item=breed change: spiral][item=breed change: ridgeback] [b]FAMILIARS[/b] [item=spirit of light][item=spirit of lightning][item=spirit of fire][item=spirit of the arcane][item=spirit of earth][/quote] [quote name="Order Form"] [b]Dragon[/b]: [b]Payment Method[/b]: [b]Accent[/b]: [b]Apparel[/b]: [b]Add onto pinglist? if so, which ones?: Open Slots/New Breeds(Which Breeds?)/General Pinglist[/b] [/quote]
Strawberrium's Adopt Shop!
Shop Status: OPEN/CLOSED

Welcome to my first adoptable shop! Please bear with me while I continue to make this shop better!
Now onto the adoptables!
Please fill out the order form below and PM me your payment (as described below as well).

Currently Available Adoptables:
9Es847a.png
Pricing/Discounts wrote:
Base Price: 100kt/150g
Accents: +50kt/50g

I do accept relevant festival currency at a flat rate of one stack per order
Rules/Restrictions wrote:
Genes I will NOT do:Crystal/Facet/Filligree

Maximum of two orders per user! Operates on a "first come, first served" basis
Six Apparel pieces max per dragon

Holiday accents are acceptable/doable within reason

Artwork will begin upon payment via PM
These take time for me to complete as each gene is hand drawn and painted. Please respect the time it may take to finish

Artwork will be completed in order of the current Order List. No rudeness will be tolerated regarding the state of your artwork. It is fine to ask about the status of your order and estimated completion time, but be polite to me and everyone. We're all here for cute dragons after all ^ -^

Mixed payment is negotiable at a rate of 1g:900t

I do accept alternative/mixed payment in the form of the following or similar items!: (Ask about your offer first if it is not listed below)
Bribes wrote:
GENES
Primary Gene: Wasp Primary Gene: Pinstripe Primary Gene: Tapir
Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Trail Secondary Gene: Morph Secondary Gene: Spinner
Tertiary Gene: Capsule Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Ghost
Breed Change: Mirror Breed Change: Nocturne Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Ridgeback

FAMILIARS
Spirit of Light Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Fire Spirit of the Arcane Spirit of Earth
Order Form wrote:
Dragon:
Payment Method:
Accent:
Apparel:
Add onto pinglist? if so, which ones?: Open Slots/New Breeds(Which Breeds?)/General Pinglist

Pinglist

General Pinglist
@sonora @Arbiteur @bittersweetlove @sublimevoide @GladeLockwood

New Breeds
@sonora @Arbiteur @bittersweetlove @bonibaru
Tundras

Open Slots
@sonora @Arbiteur @bittersweetlove

Pinglist

General Pinglist
@sonora @Arbiteur @bittersweetlove @sublimevoide @GladeLockwood

New Breeds
@sonora @Arbiteur @bittersweetlove @bonibaru
Tundras

Open Slots
@sonora @Arbiteur @bittersweetlove

[center][size=5][b]Orders and Waitlists[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=4][b]Maximum of 6 orders at a time! 2 orders per user max![/b][/size][/center] [quote name="Current Orders"] [LIST=1] [*]Sonora (Two Orders):[color=7ece73] [b]Paid[/b][/color] - [color=7ece73][b]Completed[/b][/color] [*]Bittersweetlove (One Order):[color=7ece73] [b]Paid[/b]- [color=7ece73][b]Completed[/b][/color] [*]Sublimevoide (One Order):[color=7ece73] [b]Paid[/b]- [color=red]Completed[/color] [*]___:[color=red] Paid - Completed[/color] [*]___:[color=red] Paid - Completed[/color] [/LIST][/quote] [quote name="Current Waitlist"] [LIST] [*]___ [*]___ [*]___ [*]___ [*]___ [*]___ [/LIST][/quote]
Orders and Waitlists
Maximum of 6 orders at a time! 2 orders per user max!
Current Orders wrote:
  1. Sonora (Two Orders): Paid - Completed
  2. Bittersweetlove (One Order): Paid- Completed
  3. Sublimevoide (One Order): Paid- Completed
  4. ___: Paid - Completed
  5. ___: Paid - Completed
Current Waitlist wrote:
  • ___
  • ___
  • ___
  • ___
  • ___
  • ___
<3 <3 <3 Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41715768] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417158/41715768_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Method: treasure! Accent: None Apparel: Alll that good fluff stuff Add onto pinglist? f so, which ones?: [b]All[/b] Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40408671] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404087/40408671_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Method: Mixed! Accent: None Apparel: He naked
<3 <3 <3
Dragon:
41715768_350.png

Payment Method: treasure!
Accent: None
Apparel: Alll that good fluff stuff
Add onto pinglist? f so, which ones?: All

Dragon:
40408671_350.png

Payment Method: Mixed!
Accent: None
Apparel: He naked
h1d7LhT.png
Could I be put on all the pinglists? I don't have much money right now but as soon as I do I'm ordering one of these!
Could I be put on all the pinglists? I don't have much money right now but as soon as I do I'm ordering one of these!
tumblr_ptgk77kIsC1ugssd3o9_400.png
Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40464044] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404641/40464044_350.png[/img] [/url] this is Wink, my hopeless romantic Payment Method: treasure Accent: none Apparel: none! Add onto pinglist? if so, which ones?: all the pings!
Dragon:
40464044_350.png
this is Wink, my hopeless romantic
Payment Method: treasure
Accent: none
Apparel: none!
Add onto pinglist? if so, which ones?: all the pings!
4Pyee6b.png ZRxiLnz.gif
I love friends!!
I love talking with friends!!
I accept hatchling messages!!!
Feel free to say hi!!!! :D
If you have a pinglist, I'd like to be on it for any new breeds you add.
If you have a pinglist, I'd like to be on it for any new breeds you add.
duHgkuH.png
[b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=261388&tab=dragon&did=40460711][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=10&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=2&auth=5fb0057f3927324dc1446ef342372b95522745ce&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Accent:[/b] N/A [b]Apparel:[/b] Diaphanous Sylvan lattice, filigree, bracelet, and headpiece please! I'd like to be added to the gen pinglist please!
Dragon:dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=10&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=2&auth=5fb0057f3927324dc1446ef342372b95522745ce&dummyext=prev.png
Payment Method: Gems
Accent: N/A
Apparel: Diaphanous Sylvan lattice, filigree, bracelet, and headpiece please!

I'd like to be added to the gen pinglist please!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
[size=1]@sonora @Arbiteur @bittersweetlove @sublimevoide@bonibaru[/size] [center][size=5][b]Shop Update! (5/23/2018}[/b][/size][/center] Thank you all who have ordered an adoptable! I'm hard at work getting your pieces done as soon as possible and the best quality possible! Expect them to be done during Greenskeeper's Gathering in which afterwards I will be taking a short hiatus. Being able to draw full-time like this has been a blast and is my life goal, thank you all very much for your patience as I work hard to make this shop as best as it can be. That being said, I have been planning new breeds but they're not in the stage to warrant a complete availability as an adoptable yet. Here's a sneak peek at one that will become available after my hiatus! [img]https://i.imgur.com/rgPAnny.png[/img] Thank you all so much for your interest and I'll keep this post updated and maintained as best as I can!
@sonora @Arbiteur @bittersweetlove @sublimevoide@bonibaru
Shop Update! (5/23/2018}

Thank you all who have ordered an adoptable! I'm hard at work getting your pieces done as soon as possible and the best quality possible! Expect them to be done during Greenskeeper's Gathering in which afterwards I will be taking a short hiatus.

Being able to draw full-time like this has been a blast and is my life goal, thank you all very much for your patience as I work hard to make this shop as best as it can be.

That being said, I have been planning new breeds but they're not in the stage to warrant a complete availability as an adoptable yet. Here's a sneak peek at one that will become available after my hiatus!

rgPAnny.png

Thank you all so much for your interest and I'll keep this post updated and maintained as best as I can!
Issat a noodle? Cause I'm gonna have to get a noodle
Issat a noodle? Cause I'm gonna have to get a noodle
h1d7LhT.png
1 2