Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Coaxing Coatls blease i am full, no more
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Gorgeous! Thank you very much.
Gorgeous! Thank you very much.
RHoDrKy.png
@dragondraws

Could I be placed on the waitlist?
@dragondraws

Could I be placed on the waitlist?
9672033_orig.png
@DragonDraws waitlist please!
@DragonDraws waitlist please!
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
@DragonDraws

I'd love to be pinged for when slots are open, thanks!
@DragonDraws

I'd love to be pinged for when slots are open, thanks!
@WhiteVenom @Addmon @snowy

Apologies for the long response! I don't have your orders complete yet, but I figured a heads-up on the current situation would be ideal.

I've been a bit sick lately, and haven't felt confident in completing the orders to the maximum potential, which is what I want to provide. I'm puling through to the other side now I think, although it may come back and bite again if I'm not careful and over exert myself, so I'm taking it slowly.

All I'm asking for is your patience and cooperation! They should be completed within a week, as long as I don't get worse again.

I'm actually planning on livestreaming tonight while I try and work on this big art project I have to do for school, but I may take a break from it to stream the adopts too!
@WhiteVenom @Addmon @snowy

Apologies for the long response! I don't have your orders complete yet, but I figured a heads-up on the current situation would be ideal.

I've been a bit sick lately, and haven't felt confident in completing the orders to the maximum potential, which is what I want to provide. I'm puling through to the other side now I think, although it may come back and bite again if I'm not careful and over exert myself, so I'm taking it slowly.

All I'm asking for is your patience and cooperation! They should be completed within a week, as long as I don't get worse again.

I'm actually planning on livestreaming tonight while I try and work on this big art project I have to do for school, but I may take a break from it to stream the adopts too!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
@DragonDraws
I was wondering about this. No worries, thanks for the update.

Wish I could watch the livestream, but alas, I have a final to study for.
@DragonDraws
I was wondering about this. No worries, thanks for the update.

Wish I could watch the livestream, but alas, I have a final to study for.
Art by Drytil
@Addmon

Yeah! Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you guys ^-^;

Oof I feel that. I've got exams in a few weeks, but thankfully I still have time to work on things while I prep for them.
@Addmon

Yeah! Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you guys ^-^;

Oof I feel that. I've got exams in a few weeks, but thankfully I still have time to work on things while I prep for them.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
@Antimoany @SpaceSnakes @Avalynn @Kmirandi96 @LunarParadox @Vanq Hey guys! You were all waiting to be pinged for my old adopts, the Prancing Pearlcatchers. These have, however, been shelved for the forseeable future, and have instead been replaced with this adopt. [img]https://i.imgur.com/slA1BsJ.png[/img] If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist/waitlist, just ask! @Peyp @HehehDragons @Shraider @Demonreach You all asked to be pinged when I made them available. Go to the first post for more info! @Scorporius Make that you too aha!
@Antimoany @SpaceSnakes @Avalynn @Kmirandi96 @LunarParadox @Vanq

Hey guys! You were all waiting to be pinged for my old adopts, the Prancing Pearlcatchers. These have, however, been shelved for the forseeable future, and have instead been replaced with this adopt.

slA1BsJ.png

If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist/waitlist, just ask!

@Peyp @HehehDragons @Shraider @Demonreach

You all asked to be pinged when I made them available. Go to the first post for more info!

@Scorporius

Make that you too aha!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
i really wish i had a coatl for this! have fun selling these!!
i really wish i had a coatl for this! have fun selling these!!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@DragonDraws Can I please get an adopt for Foggy?! Please!! [b]User name:[/b] Demonreach [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18438105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184382/18438105_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Sponsoring genes:[/b] yes, Alloy [b]Image flipped:[/b] no [b]Payment:[/b] treasure [b]Ping list:[/b] No I really hope you can accept my order! Your art is stunning! Thank you, Demonreach
@DragonDraws

Can I please get an adopt for Foggy?! Please!!

User name: Demonreach
Dragon image:

18438105_350.png

Sponsoring genes: yes, Alloy
Image flipped: no
Payment: treasure
Ping list: No

I really hope you can accept my order! Your art is stunning!
Thank you,
Demonreach
hc7MLaK.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11