Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sitting Skydancer SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@SilverLately tbh ill just go with a different dragon LOL [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=50045&tab=dragon&did=17972479][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179725/17972479_350.png[/img][/url] no accent or apparel :3c
@SilverLately
tbh ill just go with a different dragon LOL
17972479_350.png

no accent or apparel :3c
9ncReK5.giffoostive_sea_slug.png Eeyns8m.pngifKDEAK.png
@SilverLately Ah! Thanks so much for the preview. She's looking awesome.
@SilverLately Ah! Thanks so much for the preview. She's looking awesome.
a+brindle cat.png
@EStarstruck Facet and crackle are both very complicated genes as well, and I really want to do them justice. Do you mine if I ping you for when I have them released?
@EStarstruck Facet and crackle are both very complicated genes as well, and I really want to do them justice. Do you mine if I ping you for when I have them released?
@SilverLately [b]Dragon Image and Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35422863] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354229/35422863_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Username:[/b] Zyxyz [b]Genes to include:[/b] [b]Jaguar[/b]/[b]Paint[/b]/Underbelly [b]Apparel To include:[/b] [b]Eastsong Face Mask, Katana, Frigid Sash, Black Aviator Coat, Mage's Sapphire Gloves, White Wooly Tail, Pristine Rose Thorn Stockings, Ferocious Banner[/b] [b]Accent to Include:[/b] N/A [b]Size:[/b] 500px [b]Facing:[/b] Left [b]Notes:[/b] I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
@SilverLately

Dragon Image and Link:
35422863_350.png

Username: Zyxyz
Genes to include: Jaguar/Paint/Underbelly
Apparel To include: Eastsong Face Mask, Katana, Frigid Sash, Black Aviator Coat, Mage's Sapphire Gloves, White Wooly Tail, Pristine Rose Thorn Stockings, Ferocious Banner
Accent to Include: N/A
Size: 500px
Facing: Left
Notes: I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
Wz3MG4S.png
@Zyxyz
So that's a total of 500g (100g(base)+75g(genes)+325g(apparel-3*small, 3*medium,2*large)Is this okay?

Also, Do you want to be added to the ping-list for future open slots, or for particular gene releases?
@Zyxyz
So that's a total of 500g (100g(base)+75g(genes)+325g(apparel-3*small, 3*medium,2*large)Is this okay?

Also, Do you want to be added to the ping-list for future open slots, or for particular gene releases?
@SilverLately

Hello! These are truly lovely!

Quick question cause I'm a bimbo, if I wanted a petals/ butterfly/ glimmer adopt I'd have to pay 1250G plus the 100g base price?
@SilverLately

Hello! These are truly lovely!

Quick question cause I'm a bimbo, if I wanted a petals/ butterfly/ glimmer adopt I'd have to pay 1250G plus the 100g base price?
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco Since Pet/But haven't been unlocked yet, you would have to pay their unlock price. I'm only working on one set of complicated genes at a time (and usually on the weekend). I'm planning to do specials to get them unlocked (ie, at least three people order dragons with circuit and it will get made), so the large price tag on them compared to other genes is a bribe to get me to work on them right away.

Honestly, if you unlock a bribe gene I'll throw in the base and some simple apparel free.

I'll probably do the genes in pairs (pet/but, alloy/metalic) so if you'd like a ping for an unlock weekend, I'd be happy to add you.
@Princesco Since Pet/But haven't been unlocked yet, you would have to pay their unlock price. I'm only working on one set of complicated genes at a time (and usually on the weekend). I'm planning to do specials to get them unlocked (ie, at least three people order dragons with circuit and it will get made), so the large price tag on them compared to other genes is a bribe to get me to work on them right away.

Honestly, if you unlock a bribe gene I'll throw in the base and some simple apparel free.

I'll probably do the genes in pairs (pet/but, alloy/metalic) so if you'd like a ping for an unlock weekend, I'd be happy to add you.
@SilverLately

Ohh alright I understand! Well I'm not really interested in apparel so that wouldn't really mean anything to me since I'm only here for the pretty, pretty genes (gosh darn this website!)

A ping would be lovely, and if other people are willing to participate in the jar bin for your bribe genes I'd like to know, maybe we could work something out together : 3
@SilverLately

Ohh alright I understand! Well I'm not really interested in apparel so that wouldn't really mean anything to me since I'm only here for the pretty, pretty genes (gosh darn this website!)

A ping would be lovely, and if other people are willing to participate in the jar bin for your bribe genes I'd like to know, maybe we could work something out together : 3
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco I've added you.
@Princesco I've added you.
@SilverLately
That's fine, sending payment over now! And I meant the open slot pinglist, btw.
@SilverLately
That's fine, sending payment over now! And I meant the open slot pinglist, btw.
Wz3MG4S.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11