Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ♦ lex's lil' nocturnes ♦ [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][font=impact][size=6][color=aeaeae]O P E N [/color][color=aeaeae]| [/color] [color=87267c]C L O S E D[/color][/size][/font][/center] [columns][b][font=impact][size=7][color=87267c]L E X ' S[/color][color=fff]...[/color][color=87267c]L I L ' N O C T U R N E S [/color][color=fff]... ... ...[/color][/size][/font][/b] [nextcol] [right][img]https://i.imgur.com/XX1rbuo.png[/img][/right] [/columns] [size=3]i wanted to make a non pixel art adopt shop, with simple designs so they wouldn't need to be too expensive, and since i really like nocturnes i decided to go for them! all genes are fine, but if they aren't unlocked yet (meaning i haven't yet drawn them) the adopt will cost extra and may take a bit longer to make. i will be able to make apparel (for extra treasure), but keep in mind the style is simplified so they will not turn out as detailed as their original. and please, no more than two apparels per dragon! you can choose to have them flipped, and facing right instead of left. [/size] [font=impact][size=6]P R I C E S;[/size][/font] [columns][b]base price:[/b] 30k treasure [b]unlocking a new gene:[/b] +15k treasure [b]apparel:[/b] +25k treasure (5k-15k treasure if it's small/simple)[color=fff]... ... [/color] [nextcol] [center][size=3][i]you can pay with both treasure and gems![/i] [b]gem:treasure ratio;[/b] 1:1000[/center] [/columns] [font=impact][size=6]G E N E S;[/size][/font] [i](bolded ones are free/already unlocked)[/i] [columns] [color=647386]bar[/color] [b]basic[/b] [color=647386]cherub[/color] [color=647386]clown[/color] [b]crystal[/b] [color=647386]falcon[/color] [color=647386]giraffe[/color] [b]iridescent[/b] [b]jaguar[/b] [b]jupiter[/b] [color=647386]metallic[/color] [color=647386]petals[/color] [color=647386]piebald[/color] [b]pinstripe[/b] [b]poison[/b] [b]ripple[/b] [b]savannah[/b] [color=647386]skink[/color] [color=647386]speckle[/color] [color=647386]tapir[/color] [color=647386]tiger[/color] [b]vipera[/b] [b]wasp[/b] [color=fff]... ... ... ... ...[/color] [nextcol] [color=647386]alloy[/color] [b]basic[/b] [b]bee[/b] [b]butterfly[/b] [color=647386]current[/color] [color=647386]daub[/color] [b]eyespots[/b] [color=647386]facet[/color] [color=647386]freckle[/color] [color=647386]hex[/color] [color=647386]hypnotic[/color] [color=647386]paint[/color] [color=647386]peregrine[/color] [b]rosette[/b] [color=647386]safari[/color] [color=647386]saturn[/color] [b]seraph[/b] [color=647386]shimmer[/color] [color=647386]spinner[/color] [b]striation[/b] [color=647386]stripes[/color] [b]toxin[/b] [color=647386]trail[/color] [color=fff]... ... ... ... ...[/color] [nextcol] [b]basic[/b] [b]capsule[/b] [color=647386]circuit[/color] [b]contour[/b] [color=647386]crackle[/color] [color=647386]gembond[/color] [b]ghost[/b] [b]glimmer[/b] [b]lace[/b] [color=647386]opal[/color] [color=647386]okapi[/color] [b]runes[/b] [color=647386]scales[/color] [color=647386]smirch[/color] [color=647386]smoke[/color] [color=647386]spines[/color] [b]stained[/b] [color=647386]thylacine[/color] [b]underbelly[/b] [color=fff] ... ... ... ... ...[/color] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0LNncu7.png[/img] [/columns] [font=impact][size=6]A P P A R E L;[/size][/font] [i](the following apparel and all their recoloured versions are unlocked, and you don't need to pay extra for them)[/i] [item=Golden Deepsea Bulb] [item=Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow] [item=Alchemist Eyewear] [font=impact][size=6][color=222e3d]O R D E R F O R M;[/color][/size][/font] [code] picture & link to dragon: apparel: (max two) flipped?: [/code] [font=impact][size=6][color=222e3d]S L O T S;[/color][/size][/font] [LIST] [*] [s]Nunie[/s] [*] [s]macrobiiology[/s] [*] [s]Kookaburra[/s] [*] [s]DigitalElf[/s] [*] [s]KallyPaige[/s] [*] [s]basicblack1986[/s] [*] [s]basicblack1986[/s] [*] [s]FoxOwl[/s] [*] [s]EpsiWire[/s] [*] [s]Polyhymnia[/s] [*] [s]AmeriaSparrow[/s] [/LIST]
O P E N | C L O S E D
L E X ' S...L I L '
N O C T U R N E S
... ... ...
XX1rbuo.png

i wanted to make a non pixel art adopt shop, with simple designs so they wouldn't need to be too expensive, and since i really like nocturnes i decided to go for them!

all genes are fine, but if they aren't unlocked yet (meaning i haven't yet drawn them) the adopt will cost extra and may take a bit longer to make.

i will be able to make apparel (for extra treasure), but keep in mind the style is simplified so they will not turn out as detailed as their original. and please, no more than two apparels per dragon!

you can choose to have them flipped, and facing right instead of left.

P R I C E S;
base price: 30k treasure
unlocking a new gene: +15k treasure
apparel: +25k treasure (5k-15k treasure if it's small/simple)... ...

you can pay with
both treasure and gems!

gem:treasure ratio;
1:1000

G E N E S;
(bolded ones are free/already unlocked)
bar
basic
cherub
clown
crystal
falcon
giraffe
iridescent
jaguar
jupiter
metallic
petals
piebald
pinstripe
poison
ripple
savannah
skink
speckle
tapir
tiger
vipera
wasp
... ... ... ... ...
alloy
basic
bee
butterfly
current
daub
eyespots
facet
freckle
hex
hypnotic
paint
peregrine
rosette
safari
saturn
seraph
shimmer
spinner
striation
stripes
toxin
trail
... ... ... ... ...
basic
capsule
circuit
contour
crackle
gembond
ghost
glimmer
lace
opal
okapi
runes
scales
smirch
smoke
spines
stained
thylacine
underbelly

... ... ... ... ...
0LNncu7.png

A P P A R E L;
(the following apparel and all their recoloured versions are unlocked, and you don't need to pay extra for them)
Golden Deepsea Bulb Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow Alchemist Eyewear

O R D E R F O R M;
Code:
picture & link to dragon: apparel: (max two) flipped?:

S L O T S;
  • Nunie
  • macrobiiology
  • Kookaburra
  • DigitalElf
  • KallyPaige
  • basicblack1986
  • basicblack1986
  • FoxOwl
  • EpsiWire
  • Polyhymnia
  • AmeriaSparrow
Nu9HaNn.png
P I N G L I S T;
AmeriaSparrow (when freckle is unlocked)
P I N G L I S T;
AmeriaSparrow (when freckle is unlocked)
Nu9HaNn.png
[reserved just in case.]
[reserved just in case.]
Nu9HaNn.png
and we're open!

(@AmeriaSparrow you wanted a ping. c:)
and we're open!

(@AmeriaSparrow you wanted a ping. c:)
Nu9HaNn.png
@logain SO EXCITE! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38248485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382485/38248485_350.png[/img] [/url] apparel: [item=Golden Deepsea Bulb] [item=Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow] Golden Deepsea Bulb and the Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow I only want the neck bow if you think it will work and look cute!! IF you think it'll be cute, I would like it slightly off to the side opposite where he's looking (so like the bow would sorta be over his left shoulder (right side of the adopt)
@logain SO EXCITE!

38248485_350.png

apparel: Golden Deepsea Bulb Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow
Golden Deepsea Bulb and the Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow

I only want the neck bow if you think it will work and look cute!! IF you think it'll be cute, I would like it slightly off to the side opposite where he's looking (so like the bow would sorta be over his left shoulder (right side of the adopt)
@Nunie that'll be 80kT/80g! (10 each for the apparels, and none for stained since i don't need to really draw anything for that c:)
@Nunie that'll be 80kT/80g! (10 each for the apparels, and none for stained since i don't need to really draw anything for that c:)
Nu9HaNn.png
@Logain ooo i love your style!!!! picture & link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8922245] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89223/8922245_350.png[/img] [/url] apparel: Alchemist Eyewar flipped?: nope!
@Logain ooo i love your style!!!!

picture & link to dragon:
8922245_350.png

apparel: Alchemist Eyewar
flipped?: nope!
@macrobiiology thank you! it'll be 80kt/80g for your order (15 + 15 for new genes, and 20 for the apparel). c:
@macrobiiology thank you! it'll be 80kt/80g for your order (15 + 15 for new genes, and 20 for the apparel). c:
Nu9HaNn.png
@Nunie here's your order! c: [img]https://i.imgur.com/1HO5h3a.png[/img]
@Nunie here's your order! c:

1HO5h3a.png
Nu9HaNn.png
I love it so much, he's perfect <33333333
I love it so much, he's perfect <33333333
1 2 3 4 5