Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Adoptable Animals~ CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=68&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=11&gender=0&tert=107&tertgene=18&winggene=7&wings=116&auth=574c0883e8f680c9d5b8160c60c467cafd42b93c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/ra7psi.jpg[/IMG] A unicorn like this dragon [color=purple][b]Username: NorthPaw[/b] [b]Eyes: Fire[/b] [b]Body patterns: Basic, Daub, & Capsule[/b] [b]Body colors: Heather, Cherry, & Brick[/b] [b]Text: none[/b] (optional) [b]Flag: none[/b] (optional) [b]Accessories: none[/b] (optional) [b]Other: Thank you[/b] any additional details like changing the text color, etc.
dragon?age=1&body=68&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=11&gender=0&tert=107&tertgene=18&winggene=7&wings=116&auth=574c0883e8f680c9d5b8160c60c467cafd42b93c&dummyext=prev.png

ra7psi.jpg

A unicorn like this dragon

Username: NorthPaw
Eyes: Fire
Body patterns: Basic, Daub, & Capsule
Body colors: Heather, Cherry, & Brick
Text: none (optional)
Flag: none (optional)
Accessories: none (optional)
Other: Thank you any additional details like changing the text color, etc.
DUxSw.gifrUacV.gif67gwO.gifngAQk.gifEiTeg.gifsXJLq.gif
@Rhea This is super cute! Could I order one based on my OC please?

Username: hayum
Body patterns: Bands + Belly
Body colors: https://toyhou.se/754743.-2-ggomji/gallery#3051470

(I drew the ref by myself, so please feel free to use colorpicker if that's easier to you!)

Base : Very dark grey
Bands : Yellow (with a bit of shades of tangerine like on their ears/tail tips, if possible. I will pay more tips if you could adjust those two colors together! X3 but if that's too tricky, simple yellow would be cool too.)
Belly : White

Flag: Uhhg... maybe simple gradations like his fins? (Prefered color direction : Pointy tips yellow to tangerine flag pole side) No need to be soft gradiant! Could be linearly layered with the shades of colors between yellow and tangerine.

Text: Ggomji

Accessories: Santa hat please!

Other: Would you be okay with me posting the snake on Ggomji's Toyhouse page? Of course with proper credit/link to your profile page or this shop!
@Rhea This is super cute! Could I order one based on my OC please?

Username: hayum
Body patterns: Bands + Belly
Body colors: https://toyhou.se/754743.-2-ggomji/gallery#3051470

(I drew the ref by myself, so please feel free to use colorpicker if that's easier to you!)

Base : Very dark grey
Bands : Yellow (with a bit of shades of tangerine like on their ears/tail tips, if possible. I will pay more tips if you could adjust those two colors together! X3 but if that's too tricky, simple yellow would be cool too.)
Belly : White

Flag: Uhhg... maybe simple gradations like his fins? (Prefered color direction : Pointy tips yellow to tangerine flag pole side) No need to be soft gradiant! Could be linearly layered with the shades of colors between yellow and tangerine.

Text: Ggomji

Accessories: Santa hat please!

Other: Would you be okay with me posting the snake on Ggomji's Toyhouse page? Of course with proper credit/link to your profile page or this shop!
@NorthPaw I do not have those patterns available. If you would like to sponsor the creation of such patterns, we can work out a deal.

@hayum Sure, I can do that, would you like his bands to look like his ref (i.e. middle part all grey bands?) And yes, I would be ok with you posting the snake on your Toyhouse page, you can link to my profile page.

I can get started on him once you send a CR.
@NorthPaw I do not have those patterns available. If you would like to sponsor the creation of such patterns, we can work out a deal.

@hayum Sure, I can do that, would you like his bands to look like his ref (i.e. middle part all grey bands?) And yes, I would be ok with you posting the snake on your Toyhouse page, you can link to my profile page.

I can get started on him once you send a CR.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@rhea

Can you just make me an all black unicorn with brown eyes?
@rhea

Can you just make me an all black unicorn with brown eyes?
@NorthPaw Sure, I can do that. Do you want (#000000 Color Hex Black) or just a really dark grey? Color hex black will not show any shading or details.
@NorthPaw Sure, I can do that. Do you want (#000000 Color Hex Black) or just a really dark grey? Color hex black will not show any shading or details.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@rhea

A really dark grey
@rhea

A really dark grey
@NorthPaw Ok then, please post an order form and send a CR!
@NorthPaw Ok then, please post an order form and send a CR!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@rhea no thanks i already did that way too much work. I said what I wanted.
@rhea no thanks i already did that way too much work. I said what I wanted.
@Rhea Oh that would be really great! XD sending a CR now, thabk you so much<333
@Rhea Oh that would be really great! XD sending a CR now, thabk you so much<333
@NorthPaw Well, ok then.

@hayum I'll have your snek to you soon, left my mouse at home and can't really draw with a touchpad!
@NorthPaw Well, ok then.

@hayum I'll have your snek to you soon, left my mouse at home and can't really draw with a touchpad!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26